First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
Post Reply West City
99577 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Charlotte
Offline
Posted 11/7/11
Megumi: Did you want to know our names out of curiosity as well?
DBZ Legends Rp MOD
26077 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Does it matter?
Offline
Posted 11/7/11 , edited 11/7/11


(Ah, you guys went on without me... Lol jk.)

*Yaen watched the two bicker.*
Yaen. That's my name. Satisfied?
*He looked around, see his boss and coworkers watch him.*
I don't what you talking about, but I am human raised by my human mother.
*He said, completely unaware of his true blood.*
Now let's move on.
Posted 11/7/11


"Yaen." Cross took his smartphone out again and keyed it in before keeping it again. "Hm..."
99577 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Charlotte
Offline
Posted 11/7/11
Glancing back at Yaen, she looked to the man before them. And awaited his response.
Posted 11/7/11


Cross caught Megumi's look. "What?"
DBZ Legends Rp MOD
26077 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Does it matter?
Offline
Posted 11/7/11


*Yaen crossed his arms as he looked at .*
If you are satisfied then, please leave these grounds. It's dangerous for someone to walk around here without a hard hat. Plus it's restricted for workers and staff
.
*He said, although he was aware of the power and strength he could possibly hold.*
But now that you know our names and noted it down on your there, we'd like to know your's just before you leave
.
99577 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Charlotte
Offline
Posted 11/7/11
Megumi simply agreed, nodding to Yaen's remark.
Posted 11/7/11


Suddenly, his smartphone rang. "Finally." Cross took it out and looked at it. "Guess it works." His smartphone rang again and something else unexpectedly popped up on his smartphone's screen. "Oh? A little slow. But at least that works too." He then kept it and walked towards the exit.
DBZ Legends Rp MOD
26077 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Does it matter?
Offline
Posted 11/7/11


*Yaen raised a brow.*
Oook... I guess we should take our leave now, Megumi. I'm really starving now.
99577 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Charlotte
Offline
Posted 11/7/11
Watching him walk away, she exhaled and looked away. Her expression changed and she smiled.
Megumi: Yeah, lets go.

JoMo: Ohm... so, we're just going to act like none of that just happened?

Crystale shoved JoMo out of the way and JoMo stumbled.
Orbit: Yeah, like it never happened. Come on, theres a nice joint to eat just around the corner. We passed it on our way here. The place was packed! It should have died down now, they must rake in a ton because their foods so good
!

Walking out of the construction site, they headed to their car which was a high-end yet rather sturdy and rare jeep. The Agent was seated in the drivers seat arms crossed.
Agent: Ready YET?

Crystale: Don't start, but yeah time to get something to eat. Hop in Yaen!

He said as they all got in
DBZ Legends Rp MOD
26077 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Does it matter?
Offline
Posted 11/7/11


*Yaen followed and got in.*
Thanks for the ride.
*He said with grin. However, Yaen was in though, he was still thinking about what happened with the strange guy. But he tried not to think about it too much.*
Posted 11/7/11
Cross made it out into the streets before his stomach began to rumble. "Great..." He looked around and took a deep breath. "Oh?" Out of everything that he caught a whiff of, there was something that smelt exceptionally delicious. "Next stop, that place." Cross then heads straight towards the direction of the smell.
99577 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Charlotte
Offline
Posted 11/7/11
Once everyone was comfortablly fitted into the car, the agent took off down the street. And drove everyone to a nice restuarant called Snug Springs. JoMo stood up in his seat, inhaling deeply.
JoMo: Man, that smells good. A man could get lost in a smell like that!

Causing a round of chuckles to the others, they got out of the car and headed inside. Megumi grabbed a seat and had a look at the menu on the table, beneath the glass.
Megumi: So much to choose from!
DBZ Legends Rp MOD
26077 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Does it matter?
Offline
Posted 11/7/11


*Yaen smelled that magnificent scent; it made his mouth water. He took a seat, removed the glass and pick up the menu and looked at the time.*
Whoa...
*His unknown Saiyan instincts made him want to order everything on the menu. His stomach growled for the food on it. He gulped the saliva that built up in his mouth.*

(OOC: LOL I'm watching an episode of Dragonball Z right now and Goku's having a feast. Damn, can Saiyans eat!)
Posted 11/7/11


Cross walks into the exact same restaurant as Yaen and Megumi. "Man... Am i hungry." A waiter comes and takes him to a table on the opposite direction of the two. "I'll have everything on the menu." He instantly orders without looking at the menu. This comes as a shock to the waiter but does not question and proceeds. The food arrives one after another, just as Cross eats and finishes them one after another.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.