First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply East City
Earth's Guardian
25878 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Living Life
Offline
Posted 11/25/11 , edited 11/26/11
Noticing herself deep in thought Nasu snaps out of it. "Ah...I am sorry...yes it certainly is....I never really go places since i am scared of Humans///but I am working on it. Yes, Certainly not frighten" She nodded to herself even though her eyes darted each time someone past.
Full Blooded Saiyan
193962 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Earthrealm
Offline
Posted 11/25/11 , edited 11/26/11
muru watches her amomemnt seeing her reaction and chuckles soflty "ah i see..so then i would be another of your kind. granted humans may be scared of us..though i don't really fear them.." he tells her watching her eyes dashed as they pass by her "seems you need abit more of comfort with them" he tells her lookin around abit "so..what are you doing here? on an errend?"
Earth's Guardian
25878 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Living Life
Offline
Posted 11/26/11 , edited 11/26/11
"Erm..." She pauses twisting her hair. "I was searching for hold would i call it....War---Employees Yes Employees" She nodded again in confirmation to herself once more.
Full Blooded Saiyan
193962 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Earthrealm
Offline
Posted 11/26/11 , edited 11/26/11

muru looked at nasu abit and thinks "employees?? i heard a War..but you cut off..i take it you need...fighers?" he asks her, seeing people just continued to go about there day
Earth's Guardian
25878 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Living Life
Offline
Posted 11/26/11 , edited 11/27/11
"Well,uh yes that would be efficient..Are you by any chance one? I sense your power even though your hiding some..." She looked at him again from under her hood. "Still it is amazing to see someone like me, But to be straight to the point what is it you want to protect or fight for?"
Full Blooded Saiyan
193962 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Earthrealm
Offline
Posted 11/26/11 , edited 11/27/11
muru thinks abit on it "well..i guerss, to those that are unjust would be one i would fight againt.. and to see wha this place has to offer," he tells her "just basically those two are what come to mind" he tells her, surpiised that she can sense him surpress his power level some but left it unnoticable as he looked to her abit
Earth's Guardian
25878 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Living Life
Offline
Posted 11/26/11 , edited 11/27/11
Nasu smiled only her smile being seen. "Well that sounds like a valid answer to me, You are now my ally then, Many things can befall this world and I know i will need many to stand up to it...You have been through a lot in your life so far...from this much I trust you...and know there are a lot more of us..." She let go of his hand slowly removing her hood once more. "You have had the issue of being different yes? well from seeing the rest of our people I feel I am just on par with you." Her hair fell to her shoulders and her eyes wide and yellow looked at Muru. "Staying here may be difficult Hehe,Even though i found you we are still the odd ones out in this place...and might i ask where are we?" She looked around remembering that she was lost.
Full Blooded Saiyan
193962 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Earthrealm
Offline
Posted 11/26/11 , edited 11/27/11

muru gave a small nod "gotcha, well glad we can be ally's i'll try my best to help out any way i can, and consdering were only a handful beest if we stick together to help each other out" he tella her before she pulls her hood down seeing her again before loooking around abit hearing her question "i beleive they call this place east city, is there a certain place you need to go??"
Earth's Guardian
25878 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Living Life
Offline
Posted 11/26/11 , edited 11/27/11
"Places a fighter would gather?" She questioned, "There has to be some near by or somewhere else, I am not to familiar with directions or surroundings."
Full Blooded Saiyan
193962 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Earthrealm
Offline
Posted 11/26/11 , edited 11/27/11

muru gave a small shrug "um not sure..to be honest, couldn't you sense them in the general direction?" he asks her, lok=ooking around trying to sense anyone nearby "what would you need fighters for?"
Earth's Guardian
25878 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Living Life
Offline
Posted 11/27/11 , edited 11/28/11
"Yes...but I have found myself to be poor at finding my way around other than my home." She turned around and walked forward. "I see you can fly so we should find somewhere to take off. the best part about a journey is that we can show up anywhere." She sounded very optimistic
Full Blooded Saiyan
193962 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Earthrealm
Offline
Posted 11/28/11 , edited 11/28/11
muru tilts his head abit and gaver a nod "well yeah a view from above would be abit easier than lookin on the ground so...hang on" he walks up behind her and puts and arm around her wasit and flys off from teh spot as they ascend more and more flying some foward "so where are we ganna go? just to look for people?"
Earth's Guardian
25878 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Living Life
Offline
Posted 11/30/11 , edited 12/1/11
(sorry am late work is a pain =P)
Nasu looked across the city then closed her eyes she stayed silent for several moments "There..." She pointed in the direction of Central City. "I sense two powers clashing in that direction..."
Full Blooded Saiyan
193962 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Earthrealm
Offline
Posted 11/30/11 , edited 12/1/11

(ah no problem, oh and which of the two are they? and then we post in the central city??)

muru looks in her directionii before nodding "alright..hang on" he then dives down towards teh locatioin she pointed out, heading towards teh direction of central city
Earth's Guardian
25878 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Living Life
Offline
Posted 12/2/11 , edited 12/3/11
(Yes to central city)
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.