Post Reply Step 2 partners or solo (must be done)
Posted 11/6/11 , edited 12/22/11
Name:
Weapon:
Department:


Or if ur work in partners send a message to the person ur work with before making them ur partner

Name of partner.
Name of self:
Weapon:
Why U are working by ur self or as a partner:




Working together is the best way to go


Posted 11/12/11 , edited 11/13/11
Name:Alex Harrington(solo)
weapon:wolves blade(crystal)
department:exorcists
why solo?She works better alone because she is very syubborn and does not trust others easily.
Posted 11/13/11
Name: Jabari Usr
Weapon: Any sand
Department: Exorcist (man how do you guys really spell)
Why solo? because he still sees Isis as his Mistress and don't plan to leave her. but Isis is like General Cross. Possessing anti-akuma powers but not wanting to be associated with the black exorcists
Posted 11/13/11

rosered6955 wrote:

Name:Alex Harrington(solo)
weapon:wolves blade(crystal)
department:exorcists
why solo?She works better alone because she is very syubborn and does not trust others easily.


Move to next step
Posted 11/13/11

xxSirenexx wrote:

Name: Jabari Usr
Weapon: Any sand
Department: Exorcist (man how do you guys really spell)
Why solo? because he still sees Isis as his Mistress and don't plan to leave her. but Isis is like General Cross. Possessing anti-akuma powers but not wanting to be associated with the black exorcists


Move to the next step,sorry I rushed when did this okay!?
Posted 11/13/11

Avenger67 wrote:


xxSirenexx wrote:

Name: Jabari Usr
Weapon: Any sand
Department: Exorcist (man how do you guys really spell)
Why solo? because he still sees Isis as his Mistress and don't plan to leave her. but Isis is like General Cross. Possessing anti-akuma powers but not wanting to be associated with the black exorcists


Move to the next step,sorry I rushed when did this okay!?


huh?! you told me to move on!!! =.=
Posted 11/13/11

xxSirenexx wrote:


Avenger67 wrote:


xxSirenexx wrote:

Name: Jabari Usr
Weapon: Any sand
Department: Exorcist (man how do you guys really spell)
Why solo? because he still sees Isis as his Mistress and don't plan to leave her. but Isis is like General Cross. Possessing anti-akuma powers but not wanting to be associated with the black exorcists


Move to the next step,sorry I rushed when did this okay!?


huh?! you told me to move on!!! =.=


Yea move on to the next step, the way nice pic
You must be logged in to post.