First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
Girls who flirt
Posted 1/24/12
Guys like to blame everything on the girls!

Like someone else already pointed out, maybe you are misinterpreting everything.

I have a friend who is very touchy and friendly but that's her personality. She's always joking, laughing and is very talkative with her friends. I even thought that she liked one of the guys because she was always all over him but she told me one day that she liked a certain guy and I was like "well go talk to him" and she said she couldn't do it.

When she likes someone she completely avoids/ignores that guy and acts like she doesn't care. I must admit that I'm the same way. I'm always friendly with guys when I don't feel nothing for them but when I like someone I act like I hate him or something lol we just can't control it and it is probably nervousness or i don't know...I really haven't tried to figure it out but yeah.........hope you get my point.
Posted 1/24/12
I'm a confident girl so yeah if I see a guy I like I'm gonna go talk to that sexy beast!
130484 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Japan
Offline
Posted 2/10/12

deepfacespace wrote:

Just because they flirt doesn't mean that they are a slut. Just because dudes flirt doesn't mean they are playa's.


then when do you say the person is a slut or a playa, in flirting basis?
44628 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Dallas
Offline
Posted 2/10/12
When he slash she hooks up with multiple people in one night.
35567 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / Canada
Offline
Posted 2/10/12

Sudnifisent wrote:

Woman want to be loved by everyone.


I agree.
I feel like they need people around them 24/24 sometimes. Some will do anything for some attention. so anoying.
It's not hard not to rely on people.
Posted 2/10/12

ispy12 wrote:

I agree.
I feel like they need people around them 24/24 sometimes. Some will do anything for some attention. so anoying.
It's not hard not to rely on people.


Pick me! Pick me! I want your stares! I want them all!
Banned
31569 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / The Void.
Offline
Posted 2/10/12
If they are slutty about it, I would be really disgusted.
7534 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Studying at home.
Offline
Posted 2/10/12
Sure i flirt but its more of a friendly flirt. Not like a "i want to get in your pants" flirt thats just gross >.<
186 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Oregon, USA
Offline
Posted 2/10/12
Maybe you just think WAY too much in to it when a girl flirts. Guys flirt too with no intentions of dating the person. Some people are just in a way... playful like that.

I'm not really a "flirty" person.
2030 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
42 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 2/10/12
bah. it's all crap. flirting doesn't mean shit any more. girls (and guys!) just flirt for attention and to have fun.
and they don't even realize it's flirting. they think it's just being "playful" .... which apparently is the same thing as flirting nowadays.

"dude.. lay off on the flirting eh?"
"what flirting.. i'm flirting with her?"

anyways, if you tell her and she says she isn't interested, then she definitely isn't interested. (in you.)
2001 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / lolllidk bakthar?
Offline
Posted 2/10/12
Because they see a six pack and think that want to tap that, but they think they don't want a relationship until Douchbag McScum comes along and forces her into one by playing along with her.
14951 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 2/10/12
Yeah it really depends on your definition of flirting. Other people tend to think I'm into the guys I talk to when I'm really not cause apparently I sound like I'm flirting. I just like being really friendly, and I'm usually like that with everyone. When I really like someone I tend to ignore them or do something really really embarrassing which is NOTHING like flirting AT ALL
2855 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 2/11/12

ispy12 wrote:


Sudnifisent wrote:

Woman want to be loved by everyone.


I agree.
I feel like they need people around them 24/24 sometimes. Some will do anything for some attention. so anoying.
It's not hard not to rely on people.


I'm a woman, I agree with this fully XD It makes me feel safe and secure to be around people, especially males.
3229 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Europe~
Offline
Posted 2/11/12
I smile a lot, does that count as flirting?
I usually try to make the other person more comfortable and laugh and make jokes and stuff like that but I don't intentionally flirt with someone. About touching, I mostly do that with people I'm closer too but it's not flirting... It's because I consider them as my friends and feel more comfortable around them.
Posted 5/2/12
you know "gurls" . we play you play"
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.