First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply History ideas goes here!
Creator
86585 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / somewhere in cybe...
Offline
Posted 2/28/12 , edited 7/5/12
Zendude's contribute:


500-600 The Resurrection of "Getting Pages"
(No set point really, but it isn't really that new either. This little "circa" should be fine.)

679 smaragdos introduces "Graveyard Shift"
http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-647851/anime-motivational-posters-read-first-post?fpid=35252552

686 FlyingFringe's "Boom-de-ah-da" Chain Mots

742 The Great Lag of February 6

748-763 AsuraCryin incites a "Famous Quote" War
(Nah, it's not really a war. It's more like a spur of the moment kind of thing.)

781 Hiurro's Mystery




Creator's Note:Dealt with
Member
41443 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
50 / M / Above ground
Offline
Posted 3/23/12 , edited 7/5/12

321agemo wrote:
686 FlyingFringe's "Boom-de-ah-da" Chain Mots


Actually, with the present numbering:

675 FlyingFringe's "Boom-de-ah-da" Chain Mots (continuation from pages 8 and 346)
705 Last "Boom-de-ah-da" song mot (closing images on page 709)

And while I'm browsing around there:

697 Start of page 700 (as of 2012-03-23)

I don't know what got deleted, and we probably shouldn't care.

Creator's Note:Dealt with
Member
29537 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Academy City
Offline
Posted 3/24/12 , edited 7/5/12
http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-647851/anime-motivational-posters-read-first-post?pg=4533
page 4534 was when the time travel incident occoured, the point when post order was screwed up and jumped around for most of the page.

Not noteworthy but quite fun

Creator's Note: Dealt With
Posted 4/30/12 , edited 7/5/12
I`m going to post about some page that caught my attention about Hiurro

6341 - Hiurro`s Return
http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-647851/anime-motivational-posters-read-first-post?pg=6340

6342 - Hiurro`s mystery final answer revealed
http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-647851/anime-motivational-posters-read-first-post?pg=6341#39458283

No need to delete this post, just adding it


Creator's Note: Dealt With
Creator
86585 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / somewhere in cybe...
Offline
Posted 6/21/12 , edited 6/21/12

321agemo wrote:
4200 to 4400 section


Approvals:


Unapproved, Pending List



Let me go over some of the reasons:

4204,4248,4286,4289,4303,4337 - these were quite personal so i felt that these were excluded from the entries
4205 - nothing special,
4213 - this entry might be better for the original design entry instead of a seperate one.
4216 - hmmm........ i found it interesting but not really "history" worthy :/
4301,4317,4336 - these are all essentially the same so a different treatment maybe required.
4307 - this is just regular modding
4328 - the history here for that, though it may go with smar's earlier entry

If anyone wants to disagree with this, i'm open for discussion as per usual.
Creator
86585 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / somewhere in cybe...
Offline
Posted 7/5/12




321agemo wrote:
Zendude's contribute:




FlyingFringe wrote:
Actually, with the present numbering:

675 FlyingFringe's "Boom-de-ah-da" Chain Mots (continuation from pages 8 and 346)
705 Last "Boom-de-ah-da" song mot (closing images on page 709)

And while I'm browsing around there:

697 Start of page 700 (as of 2012-03-23)

I don't know what got deleted, and we probably shouldn't care.



Regarding Boom-de-ah-da, i'll fill it on the entry for 8, or i'll make a 3rd note, since the explanation is reasonably long.


Approvals:

500-600 Resurrection of "Getting Pages"
679 smaragdos introduces "Graveyard Shift"
697 Start of Original Page 700

742 The Great Lag of February 6
748 AsuraCryin incites a "Famous Quote" War (ends on 764(?))
5025 - _Baka finds a way to view 1st /AMP/

i skipped hiurro's mystery as it was already entered.

regarding the Famous quote war, i found there was an extra one on page 764 so i extended the range by 1.
Creator
86585 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / somewhere in cybe...
Offline
Posted 7/5/12

Dman3003 wrote:

http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-647851/anime-motivational-posters-read-first-post?pg=4533
page 4534 was when the time travel incident occoured, the point when post order was screwed up and jumped around for most of the page.
Not noteworthy but quite fun




wrote:
I`m going to post about some page that caught my attention about Hiurro

6341 - Hiurro`s Return
http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-647851/anime-motivational-posters-read-first-post?pg=6340

6342 - Hiurro`s mystery final answer revealed
http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-647851/anime-motivational-posters-read-first-post?pg=6341#39458283

No need to delete this post, just adding it



Approvals:

4534 Posts were sent back by 1hr
6341 Hiurro returns

regarding the mystery answer, seems short. i remember a far extensive answer :/
Scholar of History
28306 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / 猫 / The Great Lib...
Offline
Posted 7/16/12
My, haven't visited this forum for a while...

321agemo wrote:

Unapproved, Pending List



Let me go over some of the reasons:

4204,4248,4286,4289,4303,4337 - these were quite personal so i felt that these were excluded from the entries
4205 - nothing special,
4213 - this entry might be better for the original design entry instead of a seperate one.
4216 - hmmm........ i found it interesting but not really "history" worthy :/
4301,4317,4336 - these are all essentially the same so a different treatment maybe required.
4307 - this is just regular modding
4328 - the history here for that, though it may go with smar's earlier entry

If anyone wants to disagree with this, i'm open for discussion as per usual.


Nothing to add about already approved entries. The ones that could be:
4301 - looking at the fact that still no one posted the answer (not necessarily haven't figured it out) it's still an open case. May require small reminder, though.
4325 - I guess this was a pretty interesting change from the usual mots.

4248 - Well, that one is pretty personal too, so it rather shouldn't be added. Personally I wouldn't mind to see it the history, but it's not up for me to decide.
Member
Taroni 
56718 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / NS,Canada
Offline
Posted 11/19/12
5031 Zen vs. Loicon in an epic Rap battle of breasts,lolis and traps
Member
11575 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Rotting away, stu...
Offline
Posted 11/20/12
Got one.

4402 JD's contest about some quality MOTs ends. Necoyama in 3rd, Zen in 2nd, and Oish wins.
Member
6435 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / New York City
Offline
Posted 11/20/12
Another:
Page 6741-6781- The Sacred AMP Bunday War
Page 6791-Winners declared
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.