First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Tourette's Syndrome
Posted 11/11/11

CarboKill wrote:


Dave1004 wrote:



Why you so cruel to me, bro? Hah, kidding. I never understood why there's two different "Footballs". In the american version, you grab the ball and, uh, run it to the side of a field. On the other hand, the non-american version is where you KICK the ball to the other side of the field. I don't really get it...


Fucking America, eh. Running to the other side of a field while carrying it...hurr hurr, let's name it football.





Wait, did you just say Eh? Isn't that, uh, kinda reserved for Canadians only, eh? But why would you want to do a fat cow like America, when you could have a naughty Germany? Or a tantalizing Swiss, maybe a charming England?...

Alright, I HAVE to lay off of the hot cocoa. Seriously.

35796 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Stoke, England
Offline
Posted 11/11/11

Dave1004 wrote:

Wait, did you just say Eh? Isn't that, uh, kinda reserved for Canadians only, eh? But why would you want to do a fat cow like America, when you could have a naughty Germany? Or a tantalizing Swiss, maybe a charming England?...

Alright, I HAVE to lay off of the hot cocoa. Seriously.



Cool beans.

Brits said eh first.
Posted 11/11/11

CarboKill wrote:


Dave1004 wrote:

Wait, did you just say Eh? Isn't that, uh, kinda reserved for Canadians only, eh? But why would you want to do a fat cow like America, when you could have a naughty Germany? Or a tantalizing Swiss, maybe a charming England?...

Alright, I HAVE to lay off of the hot cocoa. Seriously.



Cool beans.

Brits said eh first.


Eh!? Well, I guess they were around far longer than Canadians *coughimmigrantscough* have been, so it makes sense...

And, wow. Cool beans. ...Huh.
35796 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Stoke, England
Offline
Posted 11/11/11

Dave1004 wrote:

Eh!? Well, I guess they were around far longer than Canadians *coughimmigrantscough* have been, so it makes sense...

And, wow. Cool beans. ...Huh.


Back in the 90's, saying cool beans was hip.
Posted 11/11/11

CarboKill wrote:


Dave1004 wrote:

Eh!? Well, I guess they were around far longer than Canadians *coughimmigrantscough* have been, so it makes sense...

And, wow. Cool beans. ...Huh.


Back in the 90's, saying cool beans was hip.


Huh. Is that Hip as in "Hipster" or hip as in "Fashionable"?

And, wait, why would you be repeating something from the nineties? Or, more like, how...

Groovy, man!
35796 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Stoke, England
Offline
Posted 11/11/11 , edited 11/11/11

Dave1004 wrote:

Huh. Is that Hip as in "Hipster" or hip as in "Fashionable"?

And, wait, why would you be repeating something from the nineties? Or, more like, how...

Groovy, man!


Hip as in fashionable, and I think repeating something from the nineties doesn't need an explanation. "Groovy" is so late 60's - early 80's, bro.
Posted 11/11/11

CarboKill wrote:


Dave1004 wrote:

Huh. Is that Hip as in "Hipster" or hip as in "Fashionable"?

And, wait, why would you be repeating something from the nineties? Or, more like, how...

Groovy, man!


Hip as in fashionable, and I think repeating something from the nineties doesn't need an explanation. "Groovy" is so late 60's - early 80's, bro.


Sounds more like something two decades old. Then again, I do type like some fat old grandmother, so who am I to complain? And duuude, Shaggy always says Groovy, man. It's, like...Groovy.
50367 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Inside My Head
Offline
Posted 11/11/11
35796 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Stoke, England
Offline
Posted 11/11/11 , edited 11/11/11
Posted 11/11/11
I've been shouting Skyrim at random times today I want it so bad.
Posted 11/11/11


I am thought to suffer more from Bipolar Disorder than anything else, though thankfully not severely, which would tear my life to pieces.
Posted 11/14/11


I'm very glad that you care (circle)! I'll make sure to return the favor in the form of exploding creeper kitties.




Oh no you don't! Nuh-uh, not in MY thread!




Chained_Angel wrote:

I've been shouting Skyrim at random times today I want it so bad.


I've been playing it since, eh...the 11th. I'm getting my legit copy tomorrow (Stupid amazon!), so until then I've been playing a pirated version. But it's glitchy as hell, so when my real copy comes in...Heheheh.



DeusExMachine wrote:



I am thought to suffer more from Bipolar Disorder than anything else, though thankfully not severely, which would tear my life to pieces.


Bipolar can be pretty bad...My friend Dylan has (Had?) it, and he was...strange. Very, very strange. Most of the time he was a complete jerk to everybody he knew, but sometimes he'd be the nicest person you've ever met. Kinda like if Scumbag Steve and Good Guy Greg did a Fusion, creating SceveGogreg...

Fuuu-sion-HAA!

35796 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Stoke, England
Offline
Posted 11/14/11

Dave1004 wrote:

Oh no you don't! Nuh-uh, not in MY thread!



725 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / C.C.P.
Offline
Posted 11/14/11 , edited 11/14/11
Posted 11/14/11
*facepalm*

Dear mother,

How are you? Things are good here at Crunchyroll. People tend to be nice, and everything has worked out fine. I made a thread recently, but it was hit with Spidericulos, which caused it to massively de-rail. Seventeen died in the accident, and it's all my fault. I'm going to end it now...I don't want to be here anymore.

I'm going to clip my toenails.

Love, ******
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.