First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
Post Reply [_RP_] Dorminatory
Creator
64619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/11/11

-Hikari_Akuma- wrote:



"sadly i can say the same thing goes for Kain"
Zack said with a sweat drop "anyways do you know if there is any food in this place?"


"We'll see about that. and downstairs." Izaki said.
Posted 11/11/11


"thanks, oh by the way whats your name" Zack said
Creator
64619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/11/11

-Hikari_Akuma- wrote:



"thanks, oh by the way whats your name" Zack said


"Izaki, Miyazawa Izaki." Izaki replied.
Posted 11/11/11

cardcaptor67 wrote:


amulet-amu2 wrote:


cardcaptor67 wrote:

(tomorrow got chinese school ;w;)

Than they reached their room.
"We're back." Hibari said.

Keiko: I bought lots of candy!


"Thats great~!" Izaki said happily.

Yuuko: Good for you Keiko.
Posted 11/11/11


"my name is Zack Fair. it's nice to meet you" he said
Creator
64619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/11/11

"I got the blankets and the pillows..... thats pretty much it right?" Izaki asked.
Creator
64619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/11/11

-Hikari_Akuma- wrote:



"my name is Zack Fair. it's nice to meet you" he said


"Yeah." Izaki said walking away.
Posted 11/11/11

cardcaptor67 wrote:


"I got the blankets and the pillows..... thats pretty much it right?" Izaki asked.

Yuuko: Should be.
Creator
64619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/11/11

amulet-amu2 wrote:


cardcaptor67 wrote:


"I got the blankets and the pillows..... thats pretty much it right?" Izaki asked.

Yuuko: Should be.

"Err.... so who's sleeping in the beds?..." Izaki asked.

(Queen sized beds 8D.. for high class >3)
Posted 11/11/11

cardcaptor67 wrote:


amulet-amu2 wrote:


cardcaptor67 wrote:


"I got the blankets and the pillows..... thats pretty much it right?" Izaki asked.

Yuuko: Should be.

"Err.... so who's sleeping in the beds?..." Izaki asked.

(Queen sized beds 8D.. for high class >3)

(pretty big)
Yuuko: Me and Keiko can share one.
Posted 11/11/11


"what a strange girl." Zack said then he kept walking
Creator
64619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/11/11

"I can always sleep on the floor." Hibari said.
"Nuuuu, its bad sleeping on the floor." Izaki said.
"We'll have half and half." izaki said.
"Hm?.." Hibari let out.
Creator
64619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/11/11

-Hikari_Akuma- wrote:



"what a strange girl." Zack said then he kept walking


Colin went to go get some stuff.
Posted 11/11/11

cardcaptor67 wrote:


"I can always sleep on the floor." Hibari said.
"Nuuuu, its bad sleeping on the floor." Izaki said.
"We'll have half and half." izaki said.
"Hm?.." Hibari let out.

Yuuko: She means you'll share the bed.
Creator
64619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/11/11

amulet-amu2 wrote:


cardcaptor67 wrote:


"I can always sleep on the floor." Hibari said.
"Nuuuu, its bad sleeping on the floor." Izaki said.
"We'll have half and half." izaki said.
"Hm?.." Hibari let out.

Yuuko: She means you'll share the bed.


Izaki was blushing a bit.
"Kay." Hibari said.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.