First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply forest
36171 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / In the Unknown
Offline
Posted 11/10/11
Member
2037 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / head in the cloud...
Offline
Posted 11/10/11
Claire walks into the forest and steps up to a tree."Now. for a little camouflage.." She reaches for the trunk and her hands sink in a little, as she pulls away a large piece of bark is pulled from the tree and ripples like fabric. She pulls it around herself and wears it like a cloak.
29288 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/11/11

Ryuu walked into the forest
Stepping over large fallen branches,
Walking around overly large moss invested tree trunks,
In search for some form of entertainment in this quiet lifeless looking forest.
She doubted Maya would pop out anytime soon.
That fool always found something fun for him to do even if it was counting leaves on a bush.
Unfortunately, Ryuu wasn't easily entertained.
So she hoped to find a river or lake our something to stare at.
Member
2037 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / head in the cloud...
Offline
Posted 11/11/11


Claire follows Ryuu stealthily to see if she could get some valuble information.
29288 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/11/11

Ryuu stopped abruptly and listened.
River.River....River?
She sighed to herself.
Nothing.
Ryuu looked around and found the most liveliest looking tree to lay under.
Last thing she wants is a branch falling on top of her.
She reluctantly sat on the dirty floor and leaned on the even dirtier tree.
And with that she slowly began to doze off into a little nap.

Member
2037 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / head in the cloud...
Offline
Posted 11/11/11


Claire watches Ryuu sit against the tree remaining quiet as she starts climbing a nearby tree to get a better view of the area. "wonder what she's up to." She says softly to herself as she settles into a more comfortable position.
29288 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/12/11

Berom123 wrote:



Claire watches Ryuu sit against the tree remaining quiet as she starts climbing a nearby tree to get a better view of the area. "wonder what she's up to." She says softly to herself as she settles into a more comfortable position.


"Nothing really. She's probably just bored!~" answered a friendly voice.
A dark haired boy jumped on the branch next to Claire.
"Hi! I'm Maya!" he grinned.
Member
2037 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / head in the cloud...
Offline
Posted 11/12/11


Claire jumps back a little at the sound, but she forgot she was in a tree so she falls down just as she hits the ground it seems to sink making her land softly without a sound. She glares up at the boy above her. She climbs back up the tree and settles back into her spot.
"What did you do that for?"Claire says hotly.
29288 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/12/11

Berom123 wrote:
Claire jumps back a little at the sound, but she forgot she was in a tree so she falls down just as she hits the ground it seems to sink making her land softly without a sound. She glares up at the boy above her. She climbs back up the tree and settles back into her spot.
"What did you do that for?"Claire says hotly.


Maya tilted his head and pondered a minute.
"To be polite. Surprise you. AND be entertained." he answered as-a-matter-o-factly.
He then burst into giggles.
"You so fell off the tree!" he laughed obnoxiously.
Member
2037 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / head in the cloud...
Offline
Posted 11/12/11

-FemBotrocity wrote:
Maya tilted his head and pondered a minute.
"To be polite. Surprise you. AND be entertained." he answered as-a-matter-o-factly.
He then burst into giggles.
"You so fell off the tree!" he laughed obnoxiously.


"That was Not funny."she says seriously then laughs and grins"Okay it was a little funny. I'm Claire. What are you doing out here anyway?"
29288 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/12/11

Berom123 wrote:


-FemBotrocity wrote:
Maya tilted his head and pondered a minute.
"To be polite. Surprise you. AND be entertained." he answered as-a-matter-o-factly.
He then burst into giggles.
"You so fell off the tree!" he laughed obnoxiously.


"That was Not funny."she says seriously then laughs and grins"Okay it was a little funny. I'm Claire. What are you doing out here anyway?"


Maya smiled and chuckled.
"I'm heree because!" he began and then thought for a moment.
"Ahhh... why am I here?" Maya started rubbing his hairless chin,
"Who knows." he shrugged looking down at Ryuu.
"To spy on you~ To spy on Ryuu~ I haven't decided yet." he laughed rubbing the back of his head sheepishly.

Member
2037 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / head in the cloud...
Offline
Posted 11/12/11


Claire looks at Maya curiously out of the corner of her eye and glances back down Ryuu
"You're kind of wierd but so far you seem harmless enough."Claire folds her hands on her lap.
"what gang are you in?"
29288 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/12/11

Berom123 wrote:



Claire looks at Maya curiously out of the corner of her eye and glances back down Ryuu
"You're kind of wierd but so far you seem harmless enough."Claire folds her hands on her lap.
"what gang are you in?"


"Ehhh!" he said in shock looking up at Claire.
"What do you mean weird!" he shouted.
Ryuu suddenly stirred in her sleep below and Maya covered his mouth.
"What do you mean weird!" he said once again but more quieter.
"I'm the coolest guy in the gang of Intelligence!" he bragged his nose getting longer.
Member
2037 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / head in the cloud...
Offline
Posted 11/12/11


"Alright alright just saying. Calm down a bit."Claire says then grins."Intelligence huh? Are you smart?"
29288 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/12/11

Berom123 wrote:
"Alright alright just saying. Calm down a bit."Claire says then grins."Intelligence huh? Are you smart?"


Maya grinned at the girl.
"I like to believe so!" he chuckled.
"Ehh why?"
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.