First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Happy 11/11/11
12811 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Cupertino, Califo...
Offline
Posted 11/11/11
Haven't been here for a VERY long time, and what better way to come back to CR then start on 11/11/11 :)

Happy 11/11/11! Don't fall into oblivion too far
35796 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Stoke, England
Offline
Posted 11/11/11

Tsukiara wrote:

Don't fall into oblivion too far


I was very dissapointed. We did the minute's silence for remembrance day, but nothing apocalyptic happened. Tragic.
12811 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Cupertino, Califo...
Offline
Posted 11/11/11
I was talking more along the lines of Skyrim but whatever floats your boat haha
2373 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / marylandd .
Offline
Posted 11/11/11
make a wish!


at 11:11:11 . ;P
Posted 11/11/11
Ooh, how tactic.
12811 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Cupertino, Califo...
Offline
Posted 11/11/11

BabyUrAFirework wrote:

make a wish!


at 11:11:11 . ;P


I forgot It's now 12:38:(


D01BCDN3 wrote:

Ooh, how tactic.


What do you mean?
Posted 11/11/11 , edited 11/11/11



D01BCDN3 wrote:

Ooh, how tactic.


What do you mean?


Okay, I don't want to sound irreverent or bashful towards one another or anything of the matter. I truthfully think that 11:11 or whatever it is, 11/11/11 is just a way to convince motivations of wanting things to oneself.
54331 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Under your skin.
Offline
Posted 11/11/11

D01BCDN3 wrote:

Okay, I don't want to sound irreverent or bashful towards one another or anything of the matter. I truthfully think that 11:11 or whatever it is, 11/11/11 is just a way to convince motivations of wanting things to oneself.


What's wrong with that?



Posted 11/11/11

chrome_mist wrote:


D01BCDN3 wrote:

Okay, I don't want to sound irreverent or bashful towards one another or anything of the matter. I truthfully think that 11:11 or whatever it is, 11/11/11 is just a way to convince motivations of wanting things to oneself.


What's wrong with that?





Nothing is wrong with that. What I am saying is if you are waiting for 11/11/11 to come just to make a simple wish for something, then that's just like you are trying to find that certain motivation to perceive in it. And on my behalf, I don't believe that making a wish on 11/11 would take me anywhere or make anything come true. Now, to really validate myself I think that if someone really wants something, then they shouldn't have to make a wish for a certain time. It's something I would prefer not to do in the very least.
7706 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Canada, Mickey Mo...
Offline
Posted 11/11/11
I was silent most of the day! :X happy remembrance day.
12811 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Cupertino, Califo...
Offline
Posted 11/11/11
I'm silent because I am at work~and making wish is just for fun~ I was going to wish for more wishesXD
12424 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/11/11
lest we forget.
29118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
83 / F / Bite the pillow.
Offline
Posted 11/11/11
Personally, I'm waiting for 12/12/12. Beyond that, the year 2020 seems like it might be cool (if Goldman Sachs does eat the world first).
54331 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Under your skin.
Offline
Posted 11/11/11

D01BCDN3 wrote:

Nothing is wrong with that. What I am saying is if you are waiting for 11/11/11 to come just to make a simple wish for something, then that's just like you are trying to find that certain motivation to perceive in it. And on my behalf, I don't believe that making a wish on 11/11 would take me anywhere or make anything come true. Now, to really validate myself I think that if someone really wants something, then they shouldn't have to make a wish for a certain time. It's something I would prefer not to do in the very least.


It's just wishing for something. Not murder.
No harm done.

7706 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Canada, Mickey Mo...
Offline
Posted 11/11/11

Tsukiara wrote:

I'm silent because I am at work~and making wish is just for fun~ I was going to wish for more wishesXD


kool
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.