First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Hiou Manor
Creator
79249 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / the nice part of...
Offline
Posted 11/12/11
and my friend? with he have to come and go.
Creator
55256 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / WALES
Offline
Posted 11/12/11

veemon005 wrote:

and my friend? with he have to come and go.


"yes... after you have your baby i want him/her to be raised here. please understand, its for your child's sake. if alice discovers that you carried his child, she won't hesitate but to kill it, that is why i want you and your child protected" She said. "you can come and go and so if your friend. your friends from outside can come here as well to visit your baby." she said
Creator
79249 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / the nice part of...
Offline
Posted 11/12/11 , edited 11/12/11

-PurebloodVampireHimeSama- wrote:


veemon005 wrote:

and my friend? with he have to come and go.


"yes... after you have your baby i want him/her to be raised here. please understand, its for your child's sake. if alice discovers that you carried his child, she won't hesitate but to kill it, that is why i want you and your child protected" She said. "you can come and go and so if your friend. your friends from outside can come here as well to visit your baby." she said


Haruko starts to cry. why are you doing this for me. are there something that you are planing.
Creator
55256 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / WALES
Offline
Posted 11/12/11

veemon005 wrote:


-PurebloodVampireHimeSama- wrote:


veemon005 wrote:

and my friend? with he have to come and go.


"yes... after you have your baby i want him/her to be raised here. please understand, its for your child's sake. if alice discovers that you carried his child, she won't hesitate but to kill it, that is why i want you and your child protected" She said. "you can come and go and so if your friend. your friends from outside can come here as well to visit your baby." she said


Haruko starts to cry. why are you doing this for me.


"please don't be sad. i'm not trying to separate you and your baby. You can live here all you want, have the finest food and you'll be protected. your baby will be taught with the elite tutors" Cassiopeia said. "i'm sorry"
Creator
79249 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / the nice part of...
Offline
Posted 11/12/11
what are you sorry about. and do others know about me now?
Creator
55256 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / WALES
Offline
Posted 11/12/11

veemon005 wrote:

what are you sorry about. and do others know about me now?


"no, you'll have the same room as mine, a secret room within a room. and you'll have your child's things in your room as well" she said with a smile.
Creator
79249 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / the nice part of...
Offline
Posted 11/12/11

-PurebloodVampireHimeSama- wrote:


veemon005 wrote:

what are you sorry about. and do others know about me now?


"no, you'll have the same room as mine, a secret room within a room. and you'll have your child's things in your room as well" she said with a smile.


And what about Takayoshi ?.
Creator
55256 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / WALES
Offline
Posted 11/12/11

veemon005 wrote:


-PurebloodVampireHimeSama- wrote:


veemon005 wrote:

what are you sorry about. and do others know about me now?


"no, you'll have the same room as mine, a secret room within a room. and you'll have your child's things in your room as well" she said with a smile.


And what about Takayoshi ?.


"he's room will be infront of you."
Creator
79249 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / the nice part of...
Offline
Posted 11/12/11

-PurebloodVampireHimeSama- wrote:


veemon005 wrote:


-PurebloodVampireHimeSama- wrote:


veemon005 wrote:

what are you sorry about. and do others know about me now?


"no, you'll have the same room as mine, a secret room within a room. and you'll have your child's things in your room as well" she said with a smile.


And what about Takayoshi ?.


"he's room will be infront of you."


Haruko starts to cry. he needs to be able to come and go. please if he stay can that happens.
Creator
55256 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / WALES
Offline
Posted 11/12/11


"don't worry, he can come and go like you.. you can't go out the mansion without him. you'll raise your child here as well with him."
Creator
79249 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / the nice part of...
Offline
Posted 11/12/11

-PurebloodVampireHimeSama- wrote:



"don't worry, he can come and go like you.. you can't go out the mansion without him. you'll raise your child here as well with him."


i didnt want takayoshi to be a part of this. you know the risk to help me right?
Creator
55256 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / WALES
Offline
Posted 11/12/11
"yes, i've seen it." She nodded. The maid looked at them. "your mother hasn't answered my calls yet" she said. "call her again and again until amaya reached you" Cassiopeia said. "do you want to see your room?" she asked. "would you like to know the baby's gender?"

(girl or boy?)
Creator
79249 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / the nice part of...
Offline
Posted 11/12/11

-PurebloodVampireHimeSama- wrote:

"yes, i've seen it." She nodded. The maid looked at them. "your mother hasn't answered my calls yet" she said. "call her again and again until amaya reached you" Cassiopeia said. "do you want to see your room?" she asked. "would you like to know the baby's gender?"

(girl or boy?)


she may be with taro and his girlfriend. her step parents were coming to meet her. she turns back to her i would like to talk to my friend. he would need some things.
Creator
55256 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / WALES
Offline
Posted 11/12/11


The butler went out to get takayoshi. She nodded. "please don't leave the manor. its for your own safety"

"you're being called" he said to takayoshi.
Creator
79249 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / the nice part of...
Offline
Posted 11/12/11

-PurebloodVampireHimeSama- wrote:



The butler went out to get takayoshi. She nodded. "please don't leave the manor. its for your own safety"

"you're being called" he said to takayoshi.


i need to call the house so he can bring something
Takayoshi followss him.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.