First  Prev  207  208  209  210  211  212  213  214  215  216  217  218  219  Next  Last
Post Reply Hiou Manor
Creator
80571 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / the nice part of...
Offline
Posted 3/25/12

beki-nyan wrote:

They ran towards their mother and hugged her.Ai started crying.''Mother......i missed you so much!''Nana also started sobbing.''But how?'' ''It doesn't matter.We're together now.'' ''Yeah.''


takayoshi just smiles as he watches.
Creator
41926 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / In the Eva
Offline
Posted 3/25/12
Shiwa looked up at Takayoshi and smiled.''Don't worry.Zero will calm down when he sees me.''
Creator
80571 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / the nice part of...
Offline
Posted 3/25/12

beki-nyan wrote:

Shiwa looked up at Takayoshi and smiled.''Don't worry.Zero will calm down when he sees me.''


that is not what i am worried about. he just looks as he relaxes. he turns to Auzsa where did you find her.
Creator
41926 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / In the Eva
Offline
Posted 3/25/12
''Actually she was the one who found me.She saved me when I fought with Camelia Shirabuki.'' ''Why didn't you tell me,Azusa-chan?''Ai asked.''She told me to not tell anybody.''
Creator
80571 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / the nice part of...
Offline
Posted 3/25/12

beki-nyan wrote:

''Actually she was the one who found me.She saved me when I fought with Camelia Shirabuki.'' ''Why didn't you tell me,Azusa-chan?''Ai asked.''She told me to not tell anybody.''


Takayoshi moves closer who did she live this long?
Creator
41926 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / In the Eva
Offline
Posted 3/25/12
''Well I lived away from here because I didn't want to run into Nana,Ai or Zero but I couldn't stand being away from them anymore.'' Shiwa looked at Takayoshi.''Anyway.You must be Ai's boyfriend right?''Ai blushed.
Creator
80571 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / the nice part of...
Offline
Posted 3/25/12

beki-nyan wrote:

''Well I lived away from here because I didn't want to run into Nana,Ai or Zero but I couldn't stand being away from them anymore.'' Shiwa looked at Takayoshi.''Anyway.You must be Ai's boyfriend right?''Ai blushed.


takayoshi starts to turn red in the face. um well …ummm. he turns into a bit shy
Creator
41926 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / In the Eva
Offline
Posted 3/25/12
''He seems like a nice guy.What about Nana?'' ''She got together with Kuro-chan.'' ''I did not!'' ''Kuro,huh.I knew they liked each other.''
Creator
80571 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / the nice part of...
Offline
Posted 3/25/12

beki-nyan wrote:

''He seems like a nice guy.What about Nana?'' ''She got together with Kuro-chan.'' ''I did not!'' ''Kuro,huh.I knew they liked each other.''


takayoshi looks at the time Ladies the bus please.
Creator
41926 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / In the Eva
Offline
Posted 3/25/12 , edited 3/25/12
''Oh yeah we have to go.Let's go.''Nana,Ai and Azusa pulled Shiwa towards the busstop.
Creator
80571 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / the nice part of...
Offline
Posted 3/25/12

beki-nyan wrote:

''Oh yeah we have to go.Let's go.''Nana,Ai and Azusa pulled Shiwa towards the busstop.


Takayoshi catches his breath. this is worst than meeting zero.
Creator
41926 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / In the Eva
Offline
Posted 3/25/12
"Why?Mother is a nice woman."Ai said.
Creator
80571 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / the nice part of...
Offline
Posted 3/25/12

beki-nyan wrote:

"Why?Mother is a nice woman."Ai said.


he hugs ai. it is another woman that would want to fight my mother. wait for it.
Creator
41926 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / In the Eva
Offline
Posted 3/25/12
Ai giggled."I see."
Creator
80571 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / the nice part of...
Offline
Posted 3/25/12

beki-nyan wrote:

Ai giggled."I see."


lets just go back now. he takes her hands and leads her to the bus.
First  Prev  207  208  209  210  211  212  213  214  215  216  217  218  219  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.