First  Prev  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  Next  Last
Post Reply Hanadagi Manor
Creator
80241 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / the nice part of...
Offline
Posted 1/26/12

okamihakumei wrote:


veemon005 wrote:

he lets out a sigh of relief


When Naoki fully forms, he shakes his head a little Why'd you need me back Satoru looks towards Seiichi, Naoki looks too Why are you here


he takes a deep breath. i am sorry that i have to tell you this but hotaru-chan was taken.
Creator
74221 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 1/26/12

veemon005 wrote:

he takes a deep breath. i am sorry that i have to tell you this but hotaru-chan was taken.


Naoki's hair covers up his eyes as he looks to the other side of the room By who he says seriously
Creator
80241 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / the nice part of...
Offline
Posted 1/26/12

okamihakumei wrote:


veemon005 wrote:

he takes a deep breath. i am sorry that i have to tell you this but hotaru-chan was taken.


Naoki's hair covers up his eyes as he looks to the other side of the room By who he says seriously


they don't know but everyone want to know if you have anything. maybe an idea.
Creator
74221 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 1/26/12

veemon005 wrote:

they don't know but everyone want to know if you have anything. maybe an idea.


What do you mean they don't know?! There aren't any ideas to be made until I know whose ass I have to kick
Creator
80241 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / the nice part of...
Offline
Posted 1/26/12

okamihakumei wrote:


veemon005 wrote:

they don't know but everyone want to know if you have anything. maybe an idea.


What do you mean they don't know?! There aren't any ideas to be made until I know whose ass I have to kick


they just told me that i maybe my cousin Ren that is all they said it just happen to quick
Creator
74221 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 1/27/12

veemon005 wrote:

they just told me that i maybe my cousin Ren that is all they said it just happen to quick


He is dead the next time I see him Naoki walks to the door
Creator
42992 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / In the shitty wea...
Offline
Posted 1/27/12


"Such a sad thing. Tell them I'll agree to pay what ever they are asking." Jake said with a smile as he let go of the girl's blonde hair. Whispering something into her ear, she stood up and left the room. "Now seen that its a bitch to leave there, I heard rumours of a wedding. Do tell me the details."
Creator
80241 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / the nice part of...
Offline
Posted 1/27/12

okamihakumei wrote:


veemon005 wrote:

they just told me that i maybe my cousin Ren that is all they said it just happen to quick


He is dead the next time I see him Naoki walks to the door


seiichi grabs him, hey cool it. don't do anything stupid your emotions are all over the place
Creator
63750 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Macau, china
Offline
Posted 1/27/12


"the wedding has been cancelled since the bride ill be sold to you"
Creator
42992 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / In the shitty wea...
Offline
Posted 1/27/12


"Oh she's the one?" Jack laughed. "Things get so messed up after leaving so many mouths." Jack said as he picked up a glass that has scotch in it. "Do I have to except a angry male coming at me?"
Creator
63750 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Macau, china
Offline
Posted 1/27/12

Sesshys-Angel wrote:



"Oh she's the one?" Jack laughed. "Things get so messed up after leaving so many mouths." Jack said as he picked up a glass that has scotch in it. "Do I have to except a angry male coming at me?"


"According to The shoutou's Rose was sexually abused giving brith to a baby boy. Seems like rose is forced to stay with teh abuser" Shizuo said.
Creator
74221 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 1/27/12

veemon005 wrote:

seiichi grabs him, hey cool it. don't do anything stupid your emotions are all over the place


Well I'm doing something stupid anyway, she will not end up like me
Creator
80241 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / the nice part of...
Offline
Posted 1/27/12

okamihakumei wrote:


veemon005 wrote:

seiichi grabs him, hey cool it. don't do anything stupid your emotions are all over the place


Well I'm doing something stupid anyway, she will not end up like me


Just tell me where you are going I can bring the others too
Creator
74221 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 1/27/12

veemon005 wrote:

Just tell me where you are going I can bring the others too


I don't know where I was going to go, I was leaving the room to get my weapon
Creator
80241 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / the nice part of...
Offline
Posted 1/27/12

okamihakumei wrote:


veemon005 wrote:

Just tell me where you are going I can bring the others too


I don't know where I was going to go, I was leaving the room to get my weapon


please let me know your brother will kill me for not bringing you back or letting him know.
First  Prev  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.