First  Prev  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  Next  Last
Post Reply Hanadagi Manor
Creator
73586 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 1/27/12

veemon005 wrote:

please let me know your brother will kill me for not bringing you back or letting him know.


I don't know where I would go to look and if I went alone, no that's crazy. Naoki sighed
Creator
79653 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / the nice part of...
Offline
Posted 1/27/12

okamihakumei wrote:


veemon005 wrote:

please let me know your brother will kill me for not bringing you back or letting him know.


I don't know where I would go to look and if I went alone, no that's crazy. Naoki sighed


he thinks "call my house saturo find out if he is there maybe i can talk to him before hell break out. " he rolls up his sleeve. "here kid drink"
Creator
73586 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 1/27/12

veemon005 wrote:

he thinks "call my house saturo find out if he is there maybe i can talk to him before hell break out. " he rolls up his sleeve. "here kid drink"


No I'm fine Naoki said. Satoru nods and calls the house
Creator
79653 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / the nice part of...
Offline
Posted 1/27/12

okamihakumei wrote:


veemon005 wrote:

he thinks "call my house saturo find out if he is there maybe i can talk to him before hell break out. " he rolls up his sleeve. "here kid drink"


No I'm fine Naoki said. Satoru nods and calls the house


If my blood helps we know who bit you
Creator
73586 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 1/27/12

veemon005 wrote:

If my blood helps we know who bit you


I said I'm fine He's stubborn when it comes to taking others blood
Creator
79653 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / the nice part of...
Offline
Posted 1/27/12

okamihakumei wrote:


veemon005 wrote:

If my blood helps we know who bit you


I said I'm fine He's stubborn when it comes to taking others blood


He covers his arm " before you leave than
Creator
73586 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 1/27/12

veemon005 wrote

He covers his arm " before you leave than


I told you I'll be fine They found him there but he's getting ready to leave Satoru said to Seiichi
Creator
79653 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / the nice part of...
Offline
Posted 1/27/12

okamihakumei wrote:


veemon005 wrote

He covers his arm " before you leave than


I told you I'll be fine They found him there but he's getting ready to leave Satoru said to Seiichi


Thank you for your help " he pulls out his phone and call takayoshi "you will come to me I may not be your master but be happy I going against my family" he heads out as he calls takayoshi " hey I found her at my family house get going "
Creator
73586 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 1/27/12

veemon005 wrote:

Thank you for your help " he pulls out his phone and call takayoshi "you will come to me I may not be your master but be happy I going against my family" he heads out as he calls takayoshi " hey I found her at my family house get going "


Naoki nods and goes down to the basement to get his katana. He walks back upstairs and goes outside
Creator
42986 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / In the shitty wea...
Offline
Posted 1/27/12


"While she was giving birth? That is horrible.. I would be more the happy to shield her from him." Jack said with a tone as he gulp the last bit of his drink.
Creator
63150 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Macau, china
Offline
Posted 1/27/12
"no.. what i meant is before she was born" Shizuo sweatdropped
Creator
42986 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / In the shitty wea...
Offline
Posted 2/1/12


"Oh, I guess thats better." Jack said with a laugh. "When will I be excepting her?
Creator
63150 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Macau, china
Offline
Posted 2/2/12

Sesshys-Angel wrote:



"Oh, I guess thats better." Jack said with a laugh. "When will I be excepting her?


"when would you like to have her?"
Creator
63150 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Macau, china
Offline
Posted 3/19/12
Jack and rose arrive at the handagi mansion. She sighed then looked at jack for a while
Creator
42986 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / In the shitty wea...
Offline
Posted 3/20/12


"Aww my dear this place isn't to bad." Jack said as he lead Rose to the door.
First  Prev  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.