First  Prev  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  Next  Last
Post Reply Hanadagi Manor
Creator
62708 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Macau, china
Offline
Posted 4/4/12

Sesshys-Angel wrote:



"What was going through your mind, Rose?" Jack asked.


"shiro and nobu" she said confidently
Creator
42994 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / In the shitty wea...
Offline
Posted 4/4/12


"Call them and see if they will visit you my dear." Jack said with a smile.
Creator
62708 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Macau, china
Offline
Posted 4/4/12

Sesshys-Angel wrote:



"Call them and see if they will visit you my dear." Jack said with a smile.


"thanks but its only a week" she chuckled
Creator
42994 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / In the shitty wea...
Offline
Posted 4/4/12


Jack laughed as will. "Well I just want you to feel happy and safe here and not locked up."
Creator
62708 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Macau, china
Offline
Posted 4/4/12

Sesshys-Angel wrote:



Jack laughed as will. "Well I just want you to feel happy and safe here and not locked up."



"so can i go out of teh house then?" she asked
Creator
42994 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / In the shitty wea...
Offline
Posted 4/4/12


"If you promise that you would return to me." Jack said as he looked at her.
Creator
62708 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Macau, china
Offline
Posted 4/4/12 , edited 4/4/12
"Okay... thanks.. she said to Jack then yawned. "Ill be in my room to rest Jack.. see you in the morning." Rose went to her room then took a bath
Creator
79261 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / the nice part of...
Online
Posted 4/4/12

SUNAOSHIBUYA wrote:

"Okay... thanks.. she said to Jack then yawned. "Ill be in my room to rest Jack.. see you in the morning." Rose went to her room then took a bath


nobuyuko waits for jack to leave.
Creator
62708 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Macau, china
Offline
Posted 4/4/12

veemon005 wrote:


SUNAOSHIBUYA wrote:

"Okay... thanks.. she said to Jack then yawned. "Ill be in my room to rest Jack.. see you in the morning." Rose went to her room then took a bath


nobuyuko waits for jack to leave.


Rose's balcony was always open. She just continued her bath.
Creator
79261 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / the nice part of...
Online
Posted 4/4/12

SUNAOSHIBUYA wrote:


veemon005 wrote:


SUNAOSHIBUYA wrote:

"Okay... thanks.. she said to Jack then yawned. "Ill be in my room to rest Jack.. see you in the morning." Rose went to her room then took a bath


nobuyuko waits for jack to leave.


Rose's balcony was always open. She just continued her bath.


nobu runs over to the window and looks at up. rose
Creator
62708 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Macau, china
Offline
Posted 4/4/12

veemon005 wrote:


SUNAOSHIBUYA wrote:


veemon005 wrote:


SUNAOSHIBUYA wrote:

"Okay... thanks.. she said to Jack then yawned. "Ill be in my room to rest Jack.. see you in the morning." Rose went to her room then took a bath


nobuyuko waits for jack to leave.


Rose's balcony was always open. She just continued her bath.


nobu runs over to the window and looks at up. rose


Rose soon finished her bath then wrapped a short towel around her. "Nobu...." she said walking over the balcony
Creator
79261 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / the nice part of...
Online
Posted 4/4/12

SUNAOSHIBUYA wrote:


veemon005 wrote:


SUNAOSHIBUYA wrote:


veemon005 wrote:


SUNAOSHIBUYA wrote:

"Okay... thanks.. she said to Jack then yawned. "Ill be in my room to rest Jack.. see you in the morning." Rose went to her room then took a bath


nobuyuko waits for jack to leave.


Rose's balcony was always open. She just continued her bath.


nobu runs over to the window and looks at up. rose


Rose soon finished her bath then wrapped a short towel around her. "Nobu...." she said walking over the balcony


what soft apron thy window breaks. it is the east. but unlike Julia rose is the moon. he smile
Creator
62708 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Macau, china
Offline
Posted 4/4/12

veemon005 wrote:


SUNAOSHIBUYA wrote:


veemon005 wrote:


SUNAOSHIBUYA wrote:


veemon005 wrote:


SUNAOSHIBUYA wrote:

"Okay... thanks.. she said to Jack then yawned. "Ill be in my room to rest Jack.. see you in the morning." Rose went to her room then took a bath


nobuyuko waits for jack to leave.


Rose's balcony was always open. She just continued her bath.


nobu runs over to the window and looks at up. rose


Rose soon finished her bath then wrapped a short towel around her. "Nobu...." she said walking over the balcony


what soft apron thy window breaks. it is the east. but unlike Julia rose is the moon. he smile


"Nobuyoku..." she blushed then smiled. "What a sweet prince thy have... " she said
Creator
79261 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / the nice part of...
Online
Posted 4/4/12
nobuyuko jumps up to her. he sees her in the towel and gets a nose bleed
Creator
62708 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Macau, china
Offline
Posted 4/4/12

veemon005 wrote:

nobuyuko jumps up to her. he sees her in the towel and gets a nose bleed


Rose gotten sexier and her hair grew back. "Nobu... are okay?" She asked cupping his cheeks
First  Prev  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.