First  Prev  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  Next  Last
Post Reply Hanadagi Manor
Creator
79261 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / the nice part of...
Offline
Posted 4/4/12

SUNAOSHIBUYA wrote:


veemon005 wrote:

nobuyuko jumps up to her. he sees her in the towel and gets a nose bleed


Rose gotten sexier and her hair grew back. "Nobu... are okay?" She asked cupping his cheeks


he turns around and sits on the rail. maybe close would be better.
Creator
62708 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Macau, china
Offline
Posted 4/4/12

veemon005 wrote:


SUNAOSHIBUYA wrote:


veemon005 wrote:

nobuyuko jumps up to her. he sees her in the towel and gets a nose bleed


Rose gotten sexier and her hair grew back. "Nobu... are okay?" She asked cupping his cheeks


he turns around and sits on the rail. maybe close would be better.


Ill put on some clothes then" rose went back in the bathroom
Creator
79261 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / the nice part of...
Offline
Posted 4/4/12

SUNAOSHIBUYA wrote:


veemon005 wrote:


SUNAOSHIBUYA wrote:


veemon005 wrote:

nobuyuko jumps up to her. he sees her in the towel and gets a nose bleed


Rose gotten sexier and her hair grew back. "Nobu... are okay?" She asked cupping his cheeks


he turns around and sits on the rail. maybe close would be better.


Ill put on some clothes then" rose went back in the bathroom


nobuyuko smiles as he turns around and looks at her. iam still a gentleman rose. sorry
Creator
62708 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Macau, china
Offline
Posted 4/4/12

veemon005 wrote:


SUNAOSHIBUYA wrote:


veemon005 wrote:


SUNAOSHIBUYA wrote:


veemon005 wrote:

nobuyuko jumps up to her. he sees her in the towel and gets a nose bleed


Rose gotten sexier and her hair grew back. "Nobu... are okay?" She asked cupping his cheeks


he turns around and sits on the rail. maybe close would be better.


Ill put on some clothes then" rose went back in the bathroom


nobuyuko smiles as he turns around and looks at her. iam still a gentleman rose. sorry


"hey its okay... we both just have bad timing" she said in the bathroom
Creator
42994 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / In the shitty wea...
Offline
Posted 4/4/12


"Sweet dreams." Jack said as he headed towards his room with Anna following behind him.
Creator
62708 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Macau, china
Offline
Posted 4/4/12

Sesshys-Angel wrote:



"Sweet dreams." Jack said as he headed towards his room with Anna following behind him.


Shiro the 5 yr old was lost in the handagi mansion.
Creator
42994 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / In the shitty wea...
Offline
Posted 4/4/12


Jack sighed as he notice Shiro. "Are you looking for your mother?" Jack called out as Anna stopped behind Jack.
Creator
62708 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Macau, china
Offline
Posted 4/4/12
"my mommy is already gone" Shiro sat down on the floor then strted tearing up, "where is my daddy?
Creator
79261 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / the nice part of...
Offline
Posted 4/5/12
nobuyuko walks into the room and sits down at the desk and waits.
Creator
62708 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Macau, china
Offline
Posted 4/5/12

veemon005 wrote:

nobuyuko walks into the room and sits down at the desk and waits.


she went out with her white short dress and her hair down. "nobu!" she said then walked to him
Creator
79261 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / the nice part of...
Offline
Posted 4/5/12

SUNAOSHIBUYA wrote:


veemon005 wrote:

nobuyuko walks into the room and sits down at the desk and waits.


she went out with her white short dress and her hair down. "nobu!" she said then walked to him


I am sorry the kids didn't want to come they were making something for mommy
Creator
62708 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Macau, china
Offline
Posted 4/5/12
"its okay.. what are they making?" she asked sitting on the bed
Creator
79261 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / the nice part of...
Offline
Posted 4/5/12

SUNAOSHIBUYA wrote:

"its okay.. what are they making?" she asked sitting on the bed


they were making something i think it was a picture.
Creator
62708 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Macau, china
Offline
Posted 4/5/12

veemon005 wrote:


SUNAOSHIBUYA wrote:

"its okay.. what are they making?" she asked sitting on the bed


they were making something i think it was a picture.


"oh isee" she smiled. "mind if you tell me something new?'" she pets beside the bed wanting him to sit beside her
Creator
79261 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / the nice part of...
Offline
Posted 4/5/12

SUNAOSHIBUYA wrote:


veemon005 wrote:


SUNAOSHIBUYA wrote:

"its okay.. what are they making?" she asked sitting on the bed


they were making something i think it was a picture.


"oh isee" she smiled. "mind if you tell me something new?'" she pets beside the bed wanting him to sit beside her


nobuyuko goes and sits next to her and takes her hand. What is it Rose?
First  Prev  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.