First  Prev  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  39  40  41  42  43  44  45  46  47  48  Next  Last
Post Reply Hanadagi Manor
Creator
62708 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Macau, china
Offline
Posted 5/22/12
Rose cried in her sleep sh couldnt wake up. but she was breathing still. As if she was in a spell or something, then an emblem appeared on her neck
Creator
42994 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / In the shitty wea...
Offline
Posted 5/22/12


Jack narrowed his eyes at the emblem and sighed. "What did you get yourself into Rose?" Jack asked mostly to himself as he lower his finger near the emblem to feel the energy around it.
Creator
62708 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Macau, china
Offline
Posted 5/22/12


Camelia's soul was playing with her. she was hidden in the room. Rose continued to pant she then turned pale
Creator
42994 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / In the shitty wea...
Offline
Posted 5/22/12


Jack draw his hand back and called out for Anna. "My Lord?" Anna asked as she closed the door behind her. "There's someone messing with Rose, spirit something. See if you can find them." Jack said as Anna nodded and closed her eyes, as she sends out waves from her soul and out to any souls in the area.
Creator
62708 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Macau, china
Offline
Posted 5/22/12

Sesshys-Angel wrote:



Jack draw his hand back and called out for Anna. "My Lord?" Anna asked as she closed the door behind her. "There's someone messing with Rose, spirit something. See if you can find them." Jack said as Anna nodded and closed her eyes, as she sends out waves from her soul and out to any souls in the area.


camelia continued playing her in her dreams. Rose was turning paler and was panting. her heart beat was rising. "jack" she mumbled again
Creator
42994 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / In the shitty wea...
Offline
Posted 5/22/12


Jack slightly twitching, turned to Anna. "Just give Rose a jolt then." Anna nervously nodding, sent her soul out to Rose and snapped her mind back to being awake.
Creator
62708 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Macau, china
Offline
Posted 5/22/12

Sesshys-Angel wrote:



Jack slightly twitching, turned to Anna. "Just give Rose a jolt then." Anna nervously nodding, sent her soul out to Rose and snapped her mind back to being awake.


Rose was being a puppet for Camelia's soul. he was shivering in her mind thinking only of nothing
Creator
42994 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / In the shitty wea...
Offline
Posted 5/22/12


Jack grabbed Rose's face, placing his hands on either side of her face. "Sweetie, I need you to come back. Anna do something." Jack said as he kept his eyes on Rose. "My Lord, I don't want to hurt her when I pull the soul out..."
Creator
62708 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Macau, china
Offline
Posted 5/22/12

Sesshys-Angel wrote:



Jack grabbed Rose's face, placing his hands on either side of her face. "Sweetie, I need you to come back. Anna do something." Jack said as he kept his eyes on Rose. "My Lord, I don't want to hurt her when I pull the soul out..."


Rose was getting colder than before. Camelia appeared infront of them. "oh my oh my
Creator
42994 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / In the shitty wea...
Offline
Posted 5/22/12


"What do you want?" Jack asked as he held Rose to him with Anna stepping in front of them. "Let Miss Rose go or I'll snap your soul."
Creator
62708 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Macau, china
Offline
Posted 5/22/12
"to play around a puppet" she said then looked at them. "she's facing death in her dreams
Creator
42994 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / In the shitty wea...
Offline
Posted 5/22/12


"I swear, I'll find a way to kill you myself if you don't let Rose go." Jack said as his lips snarled.
Creator
62708 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Macau, china
Offline
Posted 5/22/12 , edited 5/22/12

Sesshys-Angel wrote:



"I swear, I'll find a way to kill you myself if you don't let Rose go." Jack said as his lips snarled.


"who are yuu to her anyway?" she asked him. "she isint you're wife, lover, girlfriend or anything.. she sees you as a ruined bastard who only bought her since you were lonely... Ill sset her free both her soul and her body. she;ll be dead" she laughed
Creator
42994 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / In the shitty wea...
Offline
Posted 5/22/12


"Love can come at unwanted and difficult times. What I am to her is just someone looking after her. I know that she must think ill of me but I think your more lonely then I am." Jack said as Anna nodded and grabbed onto Camelia's soul and start pulling.
Creator
62708 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Macau, china
Offline
Posted 5/23/12

Sesshys-Angel wrote:



"Love can come at unwanted and difficult times. What I am to her is just someone looking after her. I know that she must think ill of me but I think your more lonely then I am." Jack said as Anna nodded and grabbed onto Camelia's soul and start pulling.


"hmm i want a child" Camelia said. "since I cant have shiro I want Rose to give me a child" she points at her.
First  Prev  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  39  40  41  42  43  44  45  46  47  48  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.