First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Hanadagi Manor
Creator
71883 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 1/8/12

veemon005 wrote:

sorry ex hunter. i was hunger after waking a few months ago. he covers his mouth in shame. it was a pain but he is still jumpy.


I'm not going down there again she hides behind him
Creator
79249 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / the nice part of...
Offline
Posted 1/8/12

okamihakumei wrote:


veemon005 wrote:

sorry ex hunter. i was hunger after waking a few months ago. he covers his mouth in shame. it was a pain but he is still jumpy.


I'm not going down there again she hides behind him


Seiichi looks down the basement. Robert be kind to the host of this house. his eyes turn red
Creator
71883 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 1/8/12

veemon005 wrote:

Seiichi looks down the basement. Robert be kind to the host of this house. his eyes turn red


Just leave me be He doesn't seem very nice..
Creator
79249 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / the nice part of...
Offline
Posted 1/8/12

okamihakumei wrote:


veemon005 wrote:

Seiichi looks down the basement. Robert be kind to the host of this house. his eyes turn red


Just leave me be He doesn't seem very nice..


sat-san you can use him for a while. just don't kill him. he turns to kotonei am sorry miss.
Creator
71883 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 1/8/12

veemon005 wrote:

sat-san you can use him for a while. just don't kill him. he turns to kotonei am sorry miss.


Alright I won't It's ok but I'm not going down there again I am not property, you know
Creator
79249 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / the nice part of...
Offline
Posted 1/8/12

okamihakumei wrote:


veemon005 wrote:

sat-san you can use him for a while. just don't kill him. he turns to kotonei am sorry miss.


Alright I won't It's ok but I'm not going down there again I am not property, you know


seiichi blows a gust of wind slamming the door close.
Creator
71883 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 1/8/12

veemon005 wrote:

seiichi blows a gust of wind slamming the door close.


Naoki looks up and glares at the door. If he's staying here, let's keep him down there Alright
Creator
79249 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / the nice part of...
Offline
Posted 1/8/12

okamihakumei wrote:


veemon005 wrote:

seiichi blows a gust of wind slamming the door close.


Naoki looks up and glares at the door. If he's staying here, let's keep him down there Alright


just let me know if everything ok and let me know if you are coming.
Creator
71883 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 1/8/12

veemon005 wrote:

just let me know if everything ok and let me know if you are coming.


We will Yep Kotone nods and skips down the hallway
Creator
79249 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / the nice part of...
Offline
Posted 1/8/12

okamihakumei wrote:


veemon005 wrote:

just let me know if everything ok and let me know if you are coming.


We will Yep Kotone nods and skips down the hallway


seiichi turns to the door. would Onii-chan walk with me. i should get going.
Creator
71883 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 1/8/12

veemon005 wrote:

seiichi turns to the door. would Onii-chan walk with me. i should get going.


Alright When Kotone was long gone, Naoki walked out of the room with letters in his hand. Here give these to them. Hopefully they'll explain myself
Creator
79249 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / the nice part of...
Offline
Posted 1/8/12

okamihakumei wrote:


veemon005 wrote:

seiichi turns to the door. would Onii-chan walk with me. i should get going.


Alright When Kotone was long gone, Naoki walked out of the room with letters in his hand. Here give these to them. Hopefully they'll explain myself


alright. and sorry about the crap.
Creator
71883 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 1/8/12

veemon005 wrote:

alright. and sorry about the crap.


It's fine Naoki said and walks back down into the basement
Creator
79249 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / the nice part of...
Offline
Posted 1/8/12

okamihakumei wrote:


veemon005 wrote:

alright. and sorry about the crap.


It's fine Naoki said and walks back down into the basement


so what happen o your sister.
Creator
71883 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 1/8/12

veemon005 wrote:

so what happen o your sister.


I don't even know. I got here and she was on her bed in a ball saying she was scared. She was telling me it was lonely. I asked her what she remembered and she doesn't remember anything since over 50 years ago or so she says
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.