First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
Post Reply The Park♣
Creator
4038 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / ραραяσzzι. .!!«3
Offline
Posted 11/12/11 , edited 11/20/11
have a nice walk around the park~

Posted 11/13/11
Roku sighed heavily as he looked down at one of the tests in the pile he had in his arms. Usually this pile was bigger, but thankfully all he had today were the tests hed issued to his students yesterday. And, as usual, he was reading over them while walking home.
"Gatsby used the eyes to show that Big Brother is always stalking you. Seriously. god, do i teach him nothing?"
Moderator
39646 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / with Dan
Offline
Posted 11/13/11

darknessofthemoonlight wrote:

Roku sighed heavily as he looked down at one of the tests in the pile he had in his arms. Usually this pile was bigger, but thankfully all he had today were the tests hed issued to his students yesterday. And, as usual, he was reading over them while walking home.
"Gatsby used the eyes to show that Big Brother is always stalking you. Seriously. god, do i teach him nothing?"


roppi was walking around
Posted 11/13/11
(roppi! such a kawaii name! )

Roku, not looking where he was going, walked right into Roppi, spilling papers everywhere.

(i know, corny, but its sort of cute to see kawaii embarrased people)
Moderator
39646 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / with Dan
Offline
Posted 11/13/11

darknessofthemoonlight wrote:

(roppi! such a kawaii name! )

Roku, not looking where he was going, walked right into Roppi, spilling papers everywhere.

(i know, corny, but its sort of cute to see kawaii embarrased people)


roppi said are you ok and help pick up the papper.
{thanks}
Posted 11/13/11
(how did you come up with it ^//^)

"Oh! I'm sorry, " he said quickly, picking up as many papers as he could, accepting the ones Roppi picked up with thanks. "I wasn't paying attention, I'm afraid."
Moderator
39646 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / with Dan
Offline
Posted 11/13/11

darknessofthemoonlight wrote:

(how did you come up with it ^//^)

"Oh! I'm sorry, " he said quickly, picking up as many papers as he could, accepting the ones Roppi picked up with thanks. "I wasn't paying attention, I'm afraid."


it is fine said roppi
{he is one of izaya from durarara other ego}
Posted 11/13/11
(:D omg makes me want to continue with the series even more! xD)

"I'm Roku," he said, clumsily shifting all his papers to one arm and holding out a hand.
Moderator
39646 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / with Dan
Offline
Posted 11/13/11

darknessofthemoonlight wrote:

(:D omg makes me want to continue with the series even more! xD)

"I'm Roku," he said, clumsily shifting all his papers to one arm and holding out a hand.


nice to meet you roku im roppi. said roppi and take his hand
{yeah it is cool}
Posted 11/13/11
He stood and straightened the papers a little, shoving them in his messenger bag. "Are you hurt, Roppi?"
Moderator
39646 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / with Dan
Offline
Posted 11/13/11

darknessofthemoonlight wrote:

He stood and straightened the papers a little, shoving them in his messenger bag. "Are you hurt, Roppi?"


no im fine said roppi
Posted 11/13/11
Roku sighed in relief. "Oh, good. " He smiled, tilting his head to the side just a little.
Moderator
39646 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / with Dan
Offline
Posted 11/13/11

darknessofthemoonlight wrote:

Roku sighed in relief. "Oh, good. " He smiled, tilting his head to the side just a little.


roppi smiled back
Posted 11/13/11
"Hey, how about i make it up to you?" he asked, feeling he had to.
Moderator
39646 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / with Dan
Offline
Posted 11/13/11

darknessofthemoonlight wrote:

"Hey, how about i make it up to you?" he asked, feeling he had to.


ok sure said roppi
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.