First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
Post Reply The Park♣
Posted 11/13/11
"Eh, no I'm not," he mumbled, hiding his face with a hand.
Moderator
39646 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / with Dan
Offline
Posted 11/13/11

darknessofthemoonlight wrote:

"Eh, no I'm not," he mumbled, hiding his face with a hand.


roppi start to laughing
Posted 11/13/11
Ah, im a teacherrrrrr... he told himself. "so that makes you 16 or something right?" he was horrible with ages, but knew the age groups.
Moderator
39646 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / with Dan
Offline
Posted 11/13/11

darknessofthemoonlight wrote:

Ah, im a teacherrrrrr... he told himself. "so that makes you 16 or something right?" he was horrible with ages, but knew the age groups.


yeah im 16 said roppi
Posted 11/13/11
"oh im a dirty old pedo" he moaned putting his forhead on the table.
Moderator
39646 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / with Dan
Offline
Posted 11/13/11

darknessofthemoonlight wrote:

"oh im a dirty old pedo" he moaned putting his forhead on the table.


roppi just look at him
Posted 11/13/11
=///= "Eh, please order," he said, looking to a waitress coming their way. "anything youd like," he continues, still going through with what he said, pulling himself together
Moderator
39646 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / with Dan
Offline
Posted 11/13/11

darknessofthemoonlight wrote:

=///= "Eh, please order," he said, looking to a waitress coming their way. "anything youd like," he continues, still going through with what he said, pulling himself together


roppi said to the witress fatty tuna please
Posted 11/13/11

divapireice wrote:

roppi said to the witress fatty tuna please


(lol)
He ordered the same, and then the waitress went off with their order.
"Ah, whats your favorite subject?"
Moderator
39646 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / with Dan
Offline
Posted 11/13/11

darknessofthemoonlight wrote:


divapireice wrote:

roppi said to the witress fatty tuna please


(lol)
He ordered the same, and then the waitress went off with their order.
"Ah, whats your favorite subject?"


roppi said English and history
Posted 11/13/11
"Ah, english. then you might have me next year," he smiled. "what do you like about it?"
Moderator
39646 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / with Dan
Offline
Posted 11/13/11

darknessofthemoonlight wrote:

"Ah, english. then you might have me next year," he smiled. "what do you like about it?"


alot of thing said roppi
Posted 11/13/11
"I see," he said, as the waitress came back and gave them drinks.
Moderator
39646 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / with Dan
Offline
Posted 11/13/11

darknessofthemoonlight wrote:

"I see," he said, as the waitress came back and gave them drinks.


thank you said roppi to the waitress and he said histroy is easy my caretaker is the teachter
Posted 11/13/11
"Caretaker?" he asked, curious.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.