First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply After School ◊
Moderator
121183 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Pyroland
Offline
Posted 11/13/11

xXDeathTheGirlXx wrote:
"Ohh.. Well it's ur life it's all up to you but,
I guess everyone just want's you to be happy." Akiyo tryed to smile at thebut failed.
"I-Im in 11th." Akiyo said shyly.


Cain just nod his head

"11th grade huh..." Cain yawned

"I'm sure youve been attending here longer then me." he says
Creator
4038 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / ραραяσzzι. .!!«3
Offline
Posted 11/13/11

matsumoto_akira wrote:


xXDeathTheGirlXx wrote:
"Ohh.. Well it's ur life it's all up to you but,
I guess everyone just want's you to be happy." Akiyo tryed to smile at thebut failed.
"I-Im in 11th." Akiyo said shyly.


Cain just nod his head

"11th grade huh..." Cain yawned

"I'm sure youve been attending here longer then me." he says


"Umm.. I just got here today to tell you the truth.." Akiyo said giggling to himself.
21072 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Somewhere, Earth
Offline
Posted 11/13/11 , edited 11/13/11
Hiro yawned.. he'd slept a very long time.." hmm?" he looked around, " Damn...did everyone ditch me here...?" he mumbled, rubbing his eyes, as he stands up to go find food.
" Ah..." he says, his face showed a lack of surprise, but he'd walked in on the two boys." Well.. this is awkward." he says, letting out a yawn."Please continue, I'll just uhhh leave."
Member
100443 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / In My Own Wonderland
Offline
Posted 11/13/11

WannabeGhost wrote:

Hiro yawned.. he'd slept a very long time.." hmm?" he looked around, " Damn...did everyone ditch me here...?" he mumbled, rubbing his eyes, as he stands up to go find food.
" Ah..." he says, his face showed a lack of surprise, but he'd walked in on the two boys." Well.. this is awkward." he says, letting out a yawn."Please continue, I'll just uhhh leave."

Rai looked over a strange male, "Nice deck-head" He said stupidly as the younger male slipped out from his trap the ran off, squealing like a frightened child.
The redhead turned his head, "Damn he ran away again. " He made a childish pout before looking back at Hiro.
21072 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Somewhere, Earth
Offline
Posted 11/13/11 , edited 11/13/11
" Deck head? that's a new one." Hiro blinked," Wait ...again? As in... you make a habit of trapping young boys late at night? That's rape! Rape I tell you!" Hiro said, cautiously taking two steps back, he was being overly dramatic...mostly because he found it amusing.
Member
100443 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / In My Own Wonderland
Offline
Posted 11/13/11

WannabeGhost wrote:

" Deck head? that's a new one." Hiro blinked," Wait ...again? As in... you make a habit of trapping young boys late at night? That's rape! Rape I tell you!" Hiro said, cautiously taking two steps back, he was being overly dramatic...mostly because he found it amusing.

Rai gave a large sweatdrop, "Only to my friends...But I do like some young boys." He smirked as he loosed his tie and shirt.
21072 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Somewhere, Earth
Offline
Posted 11/13/11


Hiro looked at him questioningly," You rape your friends? That can't be healthy. Or well maybe it is.. " he mumbles," Ah..hey, what are you doing? That kid ran away." he asked, noticing that Rai was getting rid of his tie.
Member
100443 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / In My Own Wonderland
Offline
Posted 11/13/11

WannabeGhost wrote:



Hiro looked at him questioningly," You rape your friends? That can't be healthy. Or well maybe it is.. " he mumbles," Ah..hey, what are you doing? That kid ran away." he asked, noticing that Rai was getting rid of his tie.

"Nah, I'll get my buddy Kai when I want to. I just love to tease the fuck outta of him." He unbuttoned his shirt before taking it off, revealing his tattoos. He pulled off his ribbon, letting his red down.
21072 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Somewhere, Earth
Offline
Posted 11/13/11


" That doesn't really answer my question. Why are you stripping?" Hiro asked, feeling a little sheepish for some reason. He was usually fine in the boys lockeroom and everything, but the changed setting made him feel strange about this.
Member
100443 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / In My Own Wonderland
Offline
Posted 11/13/11

WannabeGhost wrote:



" That doesn't really answer my question. Why are you stripping?" Hiro asked, feeling a little sheepish for some reason. He was usually fine in the boys lockeroom and everything, but the changed setting made him feel strange about this.

"Here's a big one. I hate clothes." He almost going unbutton his pants, but took off his shoes and socks instead.
Moderator
121183 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Pyroland
Offline
Posted 11/13/11

xXDeathTheGirlXx wrote:
"Umm.. I just got here today to tell you the truth.." Akiyo said giggling to himself.


(okay I logged on my laptop and I posted my characters~! X3 I'll make more later)

"and you know the place this well?" Cain asks with amazement. he tilt his head
21072 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Somewhere, Earth
Offline
Posted 11/13/11


Hiro's heart almost jumped out of his mouth, but then he sighed a sigh of relief when he saw that the pants stayed on," Well that's just dandy." he said sarcastically," This can't be safe.. hanging around a gay rapist.." he mumbles, turning to head for the door.
Member
100443 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / In My Own Wonderland
Offline
Posted 11/13/11

WannabeGhost wrote:



Hiro's heart almost jumped out of his mouth, but then he sighed a sigh of relief when he saw that the pants stayed on," Well that's just dandy." he said sarcastically," This can't be safe.. hanging around a gay rapist.." he mumbles, turning to head for the door.

"Hey..." Rai walked toward Hiro, "You know, you ruined my fun time with Kai. So you have to pay." He gave a small smirk.


21072 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Somewhere, Earth
Offline
Posted 11/13/11 , edited 11/13/11
Hiro looked at him," Eh? With what? My body~" he said jovially, mocking the idea of compensation. " Yea right. " he scoffed, rubbing the back of his neck.
Member
100443 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / In My Own Wonderland
Offline
Posted 11/13/11

WannabeGhost wrote:

Hiro looked at him," Eh? With what? My body~" he said jovially, mocking the idea of compensation. " Yea right. " he scoffed, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Okay then." Rai grabbed Hiro's waist, "Just not in the hallways. People will get nosy." He took him into the next room and locked the door behind him.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.