First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply School Grounds
Member
9612 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Watching fireflie...
Offline
Posted 12/13/11

Shaylie33 wrote:

Shadow stood up and walked over to her "You might want to move"


Ashley looked up "Me?"
Member
10682 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Wonderland
Offline
Posted 12/13/11

lenluvrin wrote:


Shaylie33 wrote:

Shadow stood up and walked over to her "You might want to move"


Ashley looked up "Me?"


Shadow pushed Ashley over to the other side of the bench and a ball flew past her head "Yes you" shadow walked over and picked up the ball and walked over and gave it to 2 little boys and told them nicely to go play somewhere else
Member
9612 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Watching fireflie...
Offline
Posted 12/13/11

Shaylie33 wrote:


lenluvrin wrote:


Shaylie33 wrote:

Shadow stood up and walked over to her "You might want to move"


Ashley looked up "Me?"


Shadow pushed Ashley over to the other side of the bench and a ball flew past her head "Yes you" shadow walked over and picked up the ball and walked over and gave it to 2 little boys and told them nicely to go play somewhere else


Ashley peeked back over the bench "O-oh...thanks"
Member
10682 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Wonderland
Offline
Posted 12/13/11

lenluvrin wrote:


Shaylie33 wrote:


lenluvrin wrote:


Shaylie33 wrote:

Shadow stood up and walked over to her "You might want to move"


Ashley looked up "Me?"


Shadow pushed Ashley over to the other side of the bench and a ball flew past her head "Yes you" shadow walked over and picked up the ball and walked over and gave it to 2 little boys and told them nicely to go play somewhere else


Ashley peeked back over the bench "O-oh...thanks"


"Whatever..."
Member
9612 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Watching fireflie...
Offline
Posted 12/13/11
Ashley looked up at him "I'm Ashley..."
Member
10682 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Wonderland
Offline
Posted 12/16/11

lenluvrin wrote:

Ashley looked up at him "I'm Ashley..."


(Shadow is a girl)
"Shadow..."
Member
9612 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Watching fireflie...
Offline
Posted 12/16/11

Shaylie33 wrote:


lenluvrin wrote:

Ashley looked up at him "I'm Ashley..."


(Shadow is a girl)
"Shadow..."


(oops sorry!)
"Nice to meet you" Ashley said, smiling at her
Member
10682 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Wonderland
Offline
Posted 12/16/11

lenluvrin wrote:


Shaylie33 wrote:


lenluvrin wrote:

Ashley looked up at him "I'm Ashley..."


(Shadow is a girl)
"Shadow..."


(oops sorry!)
"Nice to meet you" Ashley said, smiling at her


"Whatever just be more careful"she said and started walking away
Member
9612 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Watching fireflie...
Offline
Posted 12/16/11

Shaylie33 wrote:


lenluvrin wrote:


Shaylie33 wrote:


lenluvrin wrote:

Ashley looked up at him "I'm Ashley..."


(Shadow is a girl)
"Shadow..."


(oops sorry!)
"Nice to meet you" Ashley said, smiling at her


"Whatever just be more careful"she said and started walking away


Ashley nodded "Wait!" she called out
Member
10682 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Wonderland
Offline
Posted 12/16/11

lenluvrin wrote:


Shaylie33 wrote:


lenluvrin wrote:


Shaylie33 wrote:


lenluvrin wrote:

Ashley looked up at him "I'm Ashley..."


(Shadow is a girl)
"Shadow..."


(oops sorry!)
"Nice to meet you" Ashley said, smiling at her


"Whatever just be more careful"she said and started walking away


Ashley nodded "Wait!" she called out


Shadow stopped then turned and looked at her "What is it?"
Member
9612 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Watching fireflie...
Offline
Posted 12/16/11

Shaylie33 wrote:


lenluvrin wrote:


Shaylie33 wrote:


lenluvrin wrote:


Shaylie33 wrote:


lenluvrin wrote:

Ashley looked up at him "I'm Ashley..."


(Shadow is a girl)
"Shadow..."


(oops sorry!)
"Nice to meet you" Ashley said, smiling at her


"Whatever just be more careful"she said and started walking away


Ashley nodded "Wait!" she called out


Shadow stopped then turned and looked at her "What is it?"


Ashley looked down at her feet nervously "U-um, I'm new here and I got lost...Can you show me around?" she asked hopefully
Member
10682 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Wonderland
Offline
Posted 12/16/11 , edited 12/16/11

lenluvrin wrote:


Shaylie33 wrote:


lenluvrin wrote:


Shaylie33 wrote:


lenluvrin wrote:


Shaylie33 wrote:


lenluvrin wrote:

Ashley looked up at him "I'm Ashley..."


(Shadow is a girl)
"Shadow..."


(oops sorry!)
"Nice to meet you" Ashley said, smiling at her


"Whatever just be more careful"she said and started walking away


Ashley nodded "Wait!" she called out


Shadow stopped then turned and looked at her "What is it?"


Ashley looked down at her feet nervously "U-um, I'm new here and I got lost...Can you show me around?" she asked hopefully


"Whatever come on blondie"she started walking again
Member
137422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 12/23/11
Kei walks toward school and yawns
Member
10682 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Wonderland
Offline
Posted 12/28/11
After the tour Shadow sat on a bench on the school ground and listen to music with her eyes closed
Member
29210 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Somewhere
Offline
Posted 1/7/12


Fumi passes near Kei then sees someone one the bench, stopped running as Fumi stared at Shadow
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.