First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
Post Reply (>^.^)>~*Bishie Claims*~
Creator
26886 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Behind You ^_^
Offline
Posted 1/27/08
O_O Geh!! @#$(**)&%!!! >_< Hm, well, my second claim shall be... shall be... >_> kuso... ano... Hattori Battousai/Kenshin from Rurouni Kenshin/Samurai X :3 No need for a banner, I'll make my own thanks [*hint* =_= seriously, I'm doing my own T_T no touchy -_-]
Moderator
6097 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F
Offline
Posted 1/28/08

Shinjitsu_Sama wrote:

O_O Geh!! @#$(**)&%!!! >_< Hm, well, my second claim shall be... shall be... >_> kuso... ano... Hattori Battousai/Kenshin from Rurouni Kenshin/Samurai X :3 No need for a banner, I'll make my own thanks [*hint* =_= seriously, I'm doing my own T_T no touchy -_-]


hahaha I get the picture
Creator
26886 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Behind You ^_^
Offline
Posted 1/28/08

nightshade130 wrote:


Shinjitsu_Sama wrote:

O_O Geh!! @#$(**)&%!!! >_< Hm, well, my second claim shall be... shall be... >_> kuso... ano... Hattori Battousai/Kenshin from Rurouni Kenshin/Samurai X :3 No need for a banner, I'll make my own thanks [*hint* =_= seriously, I'm doing my own T_T no touchy -_-]


hahaha I get the picture


lol, gomen, I was mainly talking to Shin nii-san But yup, I want to do my own 'cause it feels more like I've properly claimed him, hehe XD *vote for monopolizing* ^_~
Moderator
6097 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F
Offline
Posted 1/29/08
hehe it's all good
Member
4561 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / romania&spain
Offline
Posted 1/29/08
i can haVe the second banner!!! YUPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i want one with the vocalist from l'arc en ciel, i think his name is hyde PLS PLS PLS
Member
7669 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Canada (We Don't...
Offline
Posted 1/29/08
Okay, I have dibs on L (from Death Note!!) <3
If someone can make the banner for me, I can provide pictures! ^^
Arigatou!!

EDIT: Btw, thanks nightshade130 for reminding me! =P
Moderator
6097 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F
Offline
Posted 1/29/08

SasukesGirlfriend wrote:

Okay, I have dibs on L (from Death Note!!) <3
If someone can make the banner for me, I can provide pictures! ^^
Arigatou!!

EDIT: Btw, thanks nightshade130 for reminding me! =P



Here is your banner, hope you like it. It was harder than I thought it would be.

SasukesGirlfriend-"L"from Death Note

Image courtesy of nightshade130 ©2008
Member
7669 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Canada (We Don't...
Offline
Posted 1/29/08

Here is your banner, hope you like it. It was harder than I thought it would be.

SasukesGirlfriend-"L"from Death Note

Image courtesy of nightshade130 ©2008


OMG! I LOVE it! (I almost had a heart-attack when I saw it!)
Thanks!! =D
*hugs*
Moderator
6097 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F
Offline
Posted 1/29/08

manganime_wolf wrote:

i can haVe the second banner!!! YUPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i want one with the vocalist from l'arc en ciel, i think his name is hyde PLS PLS PLS


Here is your banner. I didn't know this guy so I had to look up his pic. I hope I have the right person Anyway hope you like it

manganime_wolf-Hyde from l'arc en ciel

Image courtesy of nightshade130 ©2008
Member
4561 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / romania&spain
Offline
Posted 1/29/08

nightshade130 wrote:


manganime_wolf wrote:

i can haVe the second banner!!! YUPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i want one with the vocalist from l'arc en ciel, i think his name is hyde PLS PLS PLS


Here is your banner. I didn't know this guy so I had to look up his pic. I hope I have the right person Anyway hope you like it

manganime_wolf-Hyde from l'arc en ciel

Image courtesy of nightshade130 ©2008



thanks, thanks, thanks a lot!!!!!!!!!!!!
Moderator
2904 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 1/30/08
I took the liberty of making a second version of the Hayate Bishie banner...Hope you like!

Member
7669 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Canada (We Don't...
Offline
Posted 1/30/08
I can't wait until the 4 days are up so I can claim my new Bishie... *evil smile*
6375 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
67 / In the gutter.
Offline
Posted 1/30/08
Anou...can I claim my second bishie now? It's been at least 4 days, I guess
I'd like to claim (and have a banner made) Kiriyu Zero from Vampire Knight!
Thanks~!
Member
3003 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
my house
Offline
Posted 2/1/08
i claim killy from blame!
Moderator
2904 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 2/1/08

unseelie wrote:

Anou...can I claim my second bishie now? It's been at least 4 days, I guess
I'd like to claim (and have a banner made) Kiriyu Zero from Vampire Knight!
Thanks~!


I made you your banner of Kiriyu Zero...hope you like...I may try to do a new one later..will see about that...LOL


First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.