First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Satanic Ritual
Posted 11/16/11

Sakura_Weller wrote:

oh my my....i'm not into satanic worship


Im guessing ur still into s/m though. jk.
54331 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Under your skin.
Offline
Posted 11/16/11

SpanishArmada wrote:

I no kid. but yh i guess if u dunn beleive. das hokay. to whoever their POV.


You make a VERY good point.

Posted 11/17/11
And that's how you were born son..
68219 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M
Offline
Posted 11/17/11

underlock wrote:

And that's how you were born son..


62009 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / The stars.. too b...
Offline
Posted 11/17/11
Not sure a lot of you actually even read the post.

The guy didn't die, he didn't get raped.. sounds like he had a cool time till she got all stabby on him, props to this man for taking 300 stabs for some poon. Something I def would not do.
38537 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 11/17/11
Hmm... travels by bus from Phoenix to Milwaukee... 1,843 miles roughly... for sex. Gets stabbed/cut in excess of 300 times and losses large quantity of blood... for sex... escapes being bound for 2 days and calls police when things "...got out of hand"... for sex.

Call me lazy, but that sounds like entirely too much to deal with... for sex...
33131 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Texas
Offline
Posted 11/17/11
Damn dude. And I thought I was crazy. Well anyways, I didn't read it. It was too long... ;-;
Posted 11/17/11
Was there any anal rape via baseball bat?
Posted 11/17/11

DecibeLeveL wrote:

Hmm... travels by bus from Phoenix to Milwaukee... 1,843 miles roughly... for sex. Gets stabbed/cut in excess of 300 times and losses large quantity of blood... for sex... escapes being bound for 2 days and calls police when things "...got out of hand"... for sex.

Call me lazy, but that sounds like entirely too much to deal with... for sex...


^ What he said. Why do guys get lured into this stupidity? I still don't even get why guys would pay ridiculous money to some random hosebag for it. Does it really mean that much??

1767 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / In my mind
Offline
Posted 11/17/11

CarboKill wrote:
What's the name of the band?


It's Absurd. I don't know how well known they are outside of Germany. some might say that Böhse Onkelz are the best known right-wing band, but compared to Absurd, the Onkelz are communists.
59084 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / Tacodome
Offline
Posted 11/17/11

WackyFiasco wrote:


DecibeLeveL wrote:

Hmm... travels by bus from Phoenix to Milwaukee... 1,843 miles roughly... for sex. Gets stabbed/cut in excess of 300 times and losses large quantity of blood... for sex... escapes being bound for 2 days and calls police when things "...got out of hand"... for sex.

Call me lazy, but that sounds like entirely too much to deal with... for sex...


^ What he said. Why do guys get lured into this stupidity? I still don't even get why guys would pay ridiculous money to some random hosebag for it. Does it really mean that much??



women get tricked into things just as stupid for "love". most male kids are desperate to "become a man" by having sex for the first time. some outdated view that sex is some right of passage to manhood
35796 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Stoke, England
Offline
Posted 11/17/11

Dabrush wrote:


It's Absurd. I don't know how well known they are outside of Germany. some might say that Böhse Onkelz are the best known right-wing band, but compared to Absurd, the Onkelz are communists.


Well, I've just discovered an awesome band.
1767 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / In my mind
Offline
Posted 11/18/11

CarboKill wrote:


Dabrush wrote:


It's Absurd. I don't know how well known they are outside of Germany. some might say that Böhse Onkelz are the best known right-wing band, but compared to Absurd, the Onkelz are communists.


Well, I've just discovered an awesome band.


Don't know if trollin' or missing his brain.
35796 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Stoke, England
Offline
Posted 11/18/11

Dabrush wrote:



Don't know if trollin' or missing his brain.


Both.
10048 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Jersey
Offline
Posted 11/18/11
Dumb satan worshippers... screw them all
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.