Post Reply Please, RANT!
Member
2809 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / The White House
Offline
Posted 11/15/11 , edited 11/15/11
Lets rant!!!!
Let me rant first, In the beginning shinwoo was insane about Yuna! what happened there? I mean he hated it when he was embarrassed by the teacher for being late and he said pacifically he hated it when yuna saw! and now shes just 1 of his friends like ikhan! Its so irritating! they were the only romance, and now that i've finished reading desire climax i don't have a romance manga...... noooo! okay.... well ya.....
Member
10048 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Jersey
Offline
Posted 11/17/11
Lol well regardless noblesse is still epic,
Member
2809 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / The White House
Offline
Posted 12/16/11

itachi_rulez wrote:

Lol well regardless noblesse is still epic,

Ya , always epic ^^ waiting eagerly (Going totally nuts) for chp 215.
Member
10048 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Jersey
Offline
Posted 12/19/11

mwahahahaha wrote:


itachi_rulez wrote:

Lol well regardless noblesse is still epic,

Ya , always epic ^^ waiting eagerly (Going totally nuts) for chp 215.


Ohh no spoilers i havent had a chance to read the latest 4-5 chapter xDD
Member
2809 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / The White House
Offline
Posted 12/28/11

itachi_rulez wrote:


mwahahahaha wrote:


itachi_rulez wrote:

Lol well regardless noblesse is still epic,

Ya , always epic ^^ waiting eagerly (Going totally nuts) for chp 215.


Ohh no spoilers i havent had a chance to read the latest 4-5 chapter xDD


I haven't been able to read 15 or 16 yet!!! im dieing!!!
Member
10048 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Jersey
Offline
Posted 1/1/12

mwahahahaha wrote:


itachi_rulez wrote:


mwahahahaha wrote:


itachi_rulez wrote:

Lol well regardless noblesse is still epic,

Ya , always epic ^^ waiting eagerly (Going totally nuts) for chp 215.


Ohh no spoilers i havent had a chance to read the latest 4-5 chapter xDD


I haven't been able to read 15 or 16 yet!!! im dieing!!!


dang i thought i had it bad, lol well im about to catch up and read all of the chapters im behind on, i hope you do soon also,
Member
2809 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / The White House
Offline
Posted 1/1/12

itachi_rulez wrote:


mwahahahaha wrote:


itachi_rulez wrote:


mwahahahaha wrote:


itachi_rulez wrote:

Lol well regardless noblesse is still epic,

Ya , always epic ^^ waiting eagerly (Going totally nuts) for chp 215.


Ohh no spoilers i havent had a chance to read the latest 4-5 chapter xDD


I haven't been able to read 15 or 16 yet!!! im dieing!!!


dang i thought i had it bad, lol well im about to catch up and read all of the chapters im behind on, i hope you do soon also, :D

I just finished catching up on the chapters less then 5 minutes ago, and i need the next frekin chapter! for your own good, read slowly.
You must be logged in to post.