First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
Post Reply Dormitories
4541 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / somewhere in cana...
Offline
Posted 11/19/11
Robbie got of his bed and left for the school grounds to go think about his past.
Student
9624 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20
Offline
Posted 11/19/11

Miku thinks about it.
""Hmm... I don't know. To be honest I hate all guys. Their all the same."
Creator
575 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Purgatory
Offline
Posted 11/19/11

crystal99rox wrote:


Miku thinks about it.
""Hmm... I don't know. To be honest I hate all guys. Their all the same."


"Well, I hate all girls so I guess the feeling's mutual,"
Leon noted with his signature smirk. "Hey, I gotta get dressed properly. I don't think you're just gonna want to stand there and watch."
Student
9624 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20
Offline
Posted 11/19/11

Miku sighs.
"Alright! I'll go and get dressed as well."
She smirks. She was thinking of how an interesting guy he was.
Creator
575 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Purgatory
Offline
Posted 11/19/11

crystal99rox wrote:


Miku sighs.
"Alright! I'll go and get dressed as well."
She smirks. She was thinking of how an interesting guy he was.


"Fine, then get the hell out of my part of the room,"
He turned away and pulled off the black shirt he was wearing and threw it on the bed. Bending down next to the suitcase, he took out the still unwrapped uniform that was assigned to him. Leon stared at it with some distaste and wrinkled his nose. It was hideous, no doubt about that. White, collared shirt, black knitted sweater, green tie and gray slacks. He was going to look like a prep school student if he wore it. Unfortunately, there was no better option. Heaving a sigh, he began to pull the uniform on.
Student
9624 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20
Offline
Posted 11/19/11

Miku goes to her part of the room. She takes of her frilly top she was wearing. She looked at the uniform. It looked to plain to her. She didn't like it. Now Miku hates wearing clothes that she didn't like so she changed it around a little bit.
"Wahh... It looks so much better than before."
She puts it on making sure she didn't look weird. She thought appearance meant a lot, but school just meant a little more to her. She stares at herself at the mirror.
"Perfect!"
After she fixed her hair, she went over to Leon's side of the room and barges in.
4652 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 11/19/11


Jason walks down the hall, carting his suitcase behind him as he looked at the peice of paper. "hmm...baroque...1..." he mumbled low. he looked up, finding himself in front of the first dorm of the baroque hall. he took a deep calming breath and unlocked the door, stepping in to see a girl sitting on one of the beds pouting. he looks at her with a blank expression.
Creator
575 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Purgatory
Offline
Posted 11/20/11

crystal99rox wrote:


Miku goes to her part of the room. She takes of her frilly top she was wearing. She looked at the uniform. It looked to plain to her. She didn't like it. Now Miku hates wearing clothes that she didn't like so she changed it around a little bit.
"Wahh... It looks so much better than before."
She puts it on making sure she didn't look weird. She thought appearance meant a lot, but school just meant a little more to her. She stares at herself at the mirror.
"Perfect!"
After she fixed her hair, she went over to Leon's side of the room and barges in.


Leon was still very much shirtless when Miku barged into the room. He had once again been staring in distaste at the white collared shirt. There was no way that was going on his chest. He lowered the shirt slightly and saw Miku and his eyes widened.
"Hasn't anyone told you to knock?"
Student
9624 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20
Offline
Posted 11/20/11 , edited 11/20/11

Miku looks at him and turns around.
"Sorry. I thought you were done. I'll go back to my side.
She felt sick seeing him shirtless. I really shouldn't have gone in there without knocking.


Creator
575 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Purgatory
Offline
Posted 11/20/11

crystal99rox wrote:


Miku looks at him and turns around.
"Sorry. I thought you were done. I'll go back to my side.
She felt sick seeing him shirtless. I really shouldn't have gone in there without knocking.




"Nah, just give me a sec,"
Leon pulled the shirt hastily over his bare back and fumbled with the buttons for a few seconds. "There, done. You can turn back around,"
Rather then wear the hideous sweater, he simply slung it over his shoulder.
Student
9624 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20
Offline
Posted 11/20/11

Miku turns around. He actually wore it.
"See.. Was it so hard to wear it? Well you sorta wore it, but that's good enough.
He doesn't go to classes,but he actually wore the uniform. Wow...

Creator
575 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Purgatory
Offline
Posted 11/20/11

crystal99rox wrote:


Miku turns around. He actually wore it.
"See.. Was it so hard to wear it? Well you sorta wore it, but that's good enough.
He doesn't go to classes,but he actually wore the uniform. Wow...



"Tch, can't I just cut off these collars?"
He complained, picking at it uncertainly. While Leon was used to wearing uniforms, he had never really enjoyed it. The only reason he even put them on was because the teachers forced him. Unfortunately, they could never force him to attend classes.
Student
9624 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20
Offline
Posted 11/20/11

"If only you could....Alright let's go."
Miku walks out if their room and waits for Leon to come out.
Creator
575 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Purgatory
Offline
Posted 11/20/11

crystal99rox wrote:


"If only you could....Alright let's go."
Miku walks out if their room and waits for Leon to come out.


Leon grumbled slightly and followed Miku out of the door. As the two stepped into the hallway, footsteps were heard from the adjacent hallway of the Millennium Dorms. It was the sound of high heels clicking on the marble surface. Before long, a girl with wavy blonde hair tied in two ponytails came into view. She was dressed extremely nicely, even without the school uniform. As soon as Leon saw her face, his face blanched.
"Oh god, it's her!" He moaned, about to walk right back into the dorm room. The girl with the blonde hair came closer and bowed to Miku. "So you're Leon's roommate, aren't you? Has he been giving you trouble?" She aimed a critical eye at Leon before looking at Miku again. "I'm Prism Emperia, the headmaster's daughter. Leon's been a...friend of mine for some years,"
"Friend isn't exactly the terminology to be used here," Leon muttered dryly.
Student
9624 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20
Offline
Posted 11/20/11

The headmaster's daughter?
Umm.... Hi. I'm Miku Takumi. Nice to meet you.
Miku looks at Leon. A friend of yours?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.