Post Reply Classroom 1A
Creator
575 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Purgatory
Offline
Posted 11/17/11
One of the many classrooms in the school. The teachers are all pretty lax, but you still have homework and everything!
Student
9624 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20
Offline
Posted 11/19/11
Miku walks in the classroom waiting for her roommate (Leon). She's very impatient.
"Where is he? He has to come. If he doesn't I'm going drag him over here. Ahh... He's taking so long to come!"
Student
12397 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Teazers
Offline
Posted 11/24/11
"Oi, Reira-san, do you have your hw im collecting it", said the Teacher
Reira looks at the ground, "...".
"You, *sigh* go step outside and holds your hands up for punishment for the rest of class!" shouted the Teacher.
Reira ignored stares from everyone, stepping outside the classroom onto the hallway sits on the ground with my arms up. Her arms wavered but she kept them up, she felt sore and tired. Her breathing became heavier, her face a bit pale, clothes she wore a bit wet from the rain, shivering. However ignored it and keep continuing her punishment.
Student
5823 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / San Francisco
Offline
Posted 11/25/11
"Hey. You okay over there." Hui walks over.

Student
12397 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Teazers
Offline
Posted 11/25/11

lilpandy12 wrote:
"Hey. You okay over there." Hui walks over.

Bell Rings, Reira stands up dropping her arms to the side. Breathing heavily, a sweat drop side of her face. "Im fine..no need to worry". Quickly runs away breathing heavily.
"Oi, REIRA!...jeez that kid" said Teacher. The Teacher notice another student. "Hui?, hmm do you mind taking this hw to her, make sure she does it". Smiling happily push you and closed his class room door before you had a chance to reply.

Student
5823 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / San Francisco
Offline
Posted 11/25/11

silent_sky wrote:


lilpandy12 wrote:
"Hey. You okay over there." Hui walks over.

Bell Rings, Reira stands up dropping her arms to the side. Breathing heavily, a sweat drop side of her face. "Im fine..no need to worry". Quickly runs away breathing heavily.
"Oi, REIRA!...jeez that kid" said Teacher. The Teacher notice another student. "Hui?, hmm do you mind taking this hw to her, make sure she does it". Smiling happily push you and closed his class room door before you had a chance to reply.



"Uh....." Hui turns around to where Reira disappeared to. "Looks like I need to find her now." Hui runs toward Reira with the papers.
Student
12397 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Teazers
Offline
Posted 11/25/11

lilpandy12 wrote:
"Uh....." Hui turns around to where Reira disappeared to. "Looks like I need to find her now." Hui runs toward Reira with the papers.


Reira stops for a moment and uses the wall as support, breathing irregular, face quite pale. Her knees gave up she slid down to the floor, her vision blurred.
Student
5823 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / San Francisco
Offline
Posted 11/25/11

silent_sky wrote:


lilpandy12 wrote:
"Uh....." Hui turns around to where Reira disappeared to. "Looks like I need to find her now." Hui runs toward Reira with the papers.


Reira stops for a moment and uses the wall as support, breathing irregular, face quite pale. Her knees gave up she slid down to the floor, her vision blurred.


Hui runs up to Reira. "Gosh, are you okay? You don't look so good. Here let me take you to your dorm." Hui takes one of her arms and drapes it over his shoulder. He picks her up and starts walking toward the dorms.
Student
12397 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Teazers
Offline
Posted 11/25/11

lilpandy12 wrote:
Hui runs up to Reira. "Gosh, are you okay? You don't look so good. Here let me take you to your dorm." Hui takes one of her arms and drapes it over his shoulder. He picks her up and starts walking toward the dorms.


Reira looks at you her vision till blurry. "Naze desu ouji sama koko? (why is Prince Charming here?)" Reira holds the back of your neck and leans in for a kiss on the lip, then faints.
Student
5823 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / San Francisco
Offline
Posted 11/25/11



Reira looks at you her vision till blurry. "Naze desu ouji sama koko? (why is Prince Charming here?)" Reira holds the back of your neck and leans in for a kiss on the lip, then faints.


Hui smiles. He kisses her lightly on her cheek. "Ah, ta hun ku ai. (Ah, she is really pretty.)" He keeps on walking with the smile on his face. (I am putting another post in the dorms. We continue there.)
You must be logged in to post.