First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply onaga dark world of death
Posted 11/17/11
This is onaga world and here he can do what likes
Moderator
9792 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / In my dark world
Offline
Posted 11/18/11
Onaga walks through a city, thinking of the lives he could make miserable
Posted 11/18/11


*okami suddenly appeared and her eyes went wide*
Moderator
9792 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / In my dark world
Offline
Posted 11/18/11

thewolfwarrior wrote:



*okami suddenly appeared and her eyes went wide*


Onaga: My my, isint it the little wolf
Posted 11/18/11


*okami steps back slowly looking at onaga* i..i'm not little grrrr
Moderator
9792 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / In my dark world
Offline
Posted 11/18/11

thewolfwarrior wrote:



*okami steps back slowly looking at onaga* i..i'm not little grrrr


Oh, but everything to me, except my brother, is little
*Onaga stands in the road, in his human form, watching Okami*
Posted 11/18/11


*okami is in her human form but with her wolf ears out* why did you kill my family?
Moderator
9792 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / In my dark world
Offline
Posted 11/18/11

thewolfwarrior wrote:



*okami is in her human form but with her wolf ears out* why did you kill my family?


Ive told you this many times, for there power, it was, imperefect, yours is almost ready
Posted 11/18/11
quote]

*okami looks at the city and she gave a shiver* so am i a weapon or something to you?
Moderator
9792 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / In my dark world
Offline
Posted 11/18/11

thewolfwarrior wrote:

quote]

*okami looks at the city and she gave a shiver* so am i a weapon or something to you?

*Onaga slowly walks forward*
No, but when the power is fully mature, i will 'harvest' it from you
Posted 11/18/11

DemonDante1216 wrote:


thewolfwarrior wrote:

quote]

*okami looks at the city and she gave a shiver* so am i a weapon or something to you?

*Onaga slowly walks forward*
No, but when the power is fully mature, i will 'harvest' it from you


*okami backs away slowly and she shivers* n..no you will never get my powers as long as i life grrrr you ugly beast *she quickly covers her mouth and gulps*
Moderator
9792 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / In my dark world
Offline
Posted 11/18/11

thewolfwarrior wrote:

*okami backs away slowly and she shivers* n..no you will never get my powers as long as i life grrrr you ugly beast *she quickly covers her mouth and gulps*


Hmm, i have yet to call you names except 'little one', your lucky Omega is near, utherwise, i would take you to my home right now and do what i would ever i would like to do to you
Posted 11/18/11

DemonDante1216 wrote:


thewolfwarrior wrote:

*okami backs away slowly and she shivers* n..no you will never get my powers as long as i life grrrr you ugly beast *she quickly covers her mouth and gulps*


Hmm, i have yet to call you names except 'little one', your lucky Omega is near, utherwise, i would take you to my home right now and do what i would ever i would like to do to you


*okami snarls and she attacks him as she hates being called little one* grrrrrr i'm not little
Moderator
9792 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / In my dark world
Offline
Posted 11/18/11 , edited 11/18/11

thewolfwarrior wrote:


DemonDante1216 wrote:


thewolfwarrior wrote:

*okami backs away slowly and she shivers* n..no you will never get my powers as long as i life grrrr you ugly beast *she quickly covers her mouth and gulps*


Hmm, i have yet to call you names except 'little one', your lucky Omega is near, utherwise, i would take you to my home right now and do what i would ever i would like to do to you


*okami snarls and she attacks him as she hates being called little one* grrrrrr i'm not little


*Onaga dodges with ease*
My My, earlier, you were scared, now, you have alittle courage
Posted 11/18/11


i'm not scared of humans *okami lands on her feet as the crystal on her forehead glowed*
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.