First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Apply for Position!!!
Moderator
95 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / New Orlean
Offline
Posted 3/24/08

luckystars07 wrote:


KungFu_Fighter wrote:

can i be shodaime PLZ??


ok you have to give me a bio of Shodaime, upload 10 pics of him, buddy me.
plzz tell wat time ur online so i can come and chat with you for a while. and most inportant plzz be online often.
that's all you have to do!!

yah sure i can do that
here his info

Grandfather of Tsunade.
The Second Hokage's Brother.
Founder of the Hidden Leaf Village.
Character biographyThe first of all hokages, he was the founder of the Hidden Leaf Village, he made his appearance in the story when Orochimaru summonned him while he was launching the attack to destroy the Hidden Leaf Village with the Hidden Sand Village's ninjas as allies. The first hokage had an unique exquisite type of chakra element, which is the Hidden Wood element, and with that he was able to bend to his will the giant demons known as Tailed Beasts to his will. Recently a new fact about Shodaime is that he defeated the founder of the Uchiha clan, Uchiha Madara at the Valley of the End were also Naruto and Sasuke have fought

and i'll online everyday

Creator
8919 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Sunshine State
Offline
Posted 3/24/08
short and very understandable bio, look like you know every single thing about him!!
well, you're shodaime and my new mod!!
congrat!! visit the forum for hokage and check out your job!!
Member
815 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M
Offline
Posted 3/26/08
Can i Be A ANBU if thier's still any spot left??
17471 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / USA atm
Offline
Posted 3/26/08
may i have naruto's position
Creator
8919 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Sunshine State
Offline
Posted 3/27/08

eyeshield89 wrote:

Can i Be A ANBU if thier's still any spot left??


you're juz in time, we have exactly one spot left!!!
congratz!!!!
plzz post your info so i could make u a banner for doing mission.
Creator
8919 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Sunshine State
Offline
Posted 3/27/08

drascorpion77 wrote:

may i have naruto's position


ok, but 1st you have to upload 10 pics of naruto-kun!!
that will the the requirement
Moderator
1717 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Auckland, New Zea...
Offline
Posted 3/27/08
ummm i was wondering if i can apply for nidaime's position
Posted 3/28/08
can i be naruto n i don't know the requirements
Creator
8919 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Sunshine State
Offline
Posted 3/28/08

cloud123 wrote:

can i be naruto n i don't know the requirements


the requirement is upload 10 pics of Naruto, that's all!!
Creator
8919 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Sunshine State
Offline
Posted 3/28/08

ghost-h3ad wrote:

ummm i was wondering if i can apply for nidaime's position


you can, and here are the requirements!!!
send me a biography of Nidaime !!
upload 10 pics of Nidaime.
Buddy me and you have to chat with me for a while.
Idk wen will you be online to do that, but still the important thing you have to be online often because since you're Nidaime, you will be my mod, and mod suppose to be helping me with group stuff!!
Posted 3/28/08

luckystars07 wrote:


cloud123 wrote:

can i be naruto n i don't know the requirements


the requirement is upload 10 pics of Naruto, that's all!!


u mind if i do that later this week?
Creator
8919 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Sunshine State
Offline
Posted 3/28/08

cloud123 wrote:


luckystars07 wrote:


cloud123 wrote:

can i be naruto n i don't know the requirements


the requirement is upload 10 pics of Naruto, that's all!!


u mind if i do that later this week?


of course you can do that, but there is still one person who also wan naruto's position and he had the same requirement you do, you idk if he gonna finish it first.
srry!!!
Posted 3/28/08
if he finish first i guess i'll take sasuke
Creator
8919 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Sunshine State
Offline
Posted 3/28/08

cloud123 wrote:

if he finish first i guess i'll take sasuke


another person is doing Sasuke-kun too.
hehe srry!!

Moderator
1717 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Auckland, New Zea...
Offline
Posted 3/28/08

luckystars07 wrote:


ghost-h3ad wrote:

ummm i was wondering if i can apply for nidaime's position


you can, and here are the requirements!!!
send me a biography of Nidaime !!
upload 10 pics of Nidaime.
Buddy me and you have to chat with me for a while.
Idk wen will you be online to do that, but still the important thing you have to be online often because since you're Nidaime, you will be my mod, and mod suppose to be helping me with group stuff!!


well now ive done everything is there anything else i should do before i get the position?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.