First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Apple's Popularity
16372 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / New York City
Offline
Posted 11/19/11 , edited 11/19/11

FlyinDumpling wrote:

Wow I feel like I live in the dark ages, never have I ever owned a smart phone


me2 never owned a smartphone, hell i don't even own a cell

Apple is great I own 2 ipod touch 2nd and 4th gen and these devices are in my hand 80% of the time...great for those who's don't use phones on a regular basis however I don't think they are more popular than the iphones because thee greater effort goes into the phones than the touches...

i have a feeling these smart phones because of the apps will take over the gaming industry...Better apps keep coming out and recently for the major gaming platforms you see apps in the app store or android market like you would see for nintendo ds or psp (500+mb apps) one thing I kinda don't appreciate though is that apps they make now they will stop making those for the lesser devices now... games nowadays stop working for 1st gen touches and now 2nd gen touches...they force you to buy new devices...

I don't know what to say about android since I never own anything from them but they come out with stuff so fast you can't help wonder if they are made poorly...if you buy an android smartphone thinking you have the latest phone by the next week something better comes out and ur like SHIT i just bought the latest phone last week...I kinda bet they don't last very long, they probably slow down very fast to.

maffoo 
78814 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / England
Offline
Posted 11/19/11

c7a1 wrote:

Apple over prices their things. I've tried apple products, and let's be real, if your rich and stupid you buy an apple, if you're an art student, you buy an apple. If you're cheap, you buy a PC with windows, if you're computer literate you buy PC parts, put it together to make a screaming fast machine that is quiet, and buy windows, and lastly, if you are smart as fuck in python and other linux languages and/or have time and patience to learn them, you buy pc parts, put it together get linux + windows, dual boot baby, and you laugh at the mac users, cuz if u really wanted to you could triple boot with mac software... but there is a reason why we don't do that :).


I used to use a Mac. I got a Mac Mini when they first came out (it was a relatively cheap way to try out OS X.) When it came to time to upgrade I stuck with Apple because I found OS X was much nicer to use than Windows XP.

Not everyone who buys Apple is stupid, rich or an art student, some people simply like the Mac way of doing things. I would probably still be with Apple now, but the screen on my iMac kept having to be repaired when it was a couple of years old, and there was no Mac that suited my needs so I built a replacement and switched to Ubuntu.

I also disagree with your comment that Apple overprices things. Yes they are more expensive than the same spec PC from other companies, but there are clearly a lot of people who think they are worth it.
maffoo 
78814 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / England
Offline
Posted 11/19/11

Aero-Mach wrote:


Try the iPhone or Windows 7 Phone,

Stay away from all things Android.


What's wrong with Android? I don't have an Android smartphone (but the people I know who do like them), but I have an Android tablet which I really like. It doesn't feel as "polished" as an iPhone/iPad but it works well and was a lot cheaper.
Posted 11/19/11
i have ipad but its shit for gaming i hate touch screen gaming lode bull for ever trying to swipe for you person to move
Posted 11/19/11

maffoo wrote:


Aero-Mach wrote:


Try the iPhone or Windows 7 Phone,

Stay away from all things Android.


What's wrong with Android? I don't have an Android smartphone (but the people I know who do like them), but I have an Android tablet which I really like. It doesn't feel as "polished" as an iPhone/iPad but it works well and was a lot cheaper.


Kinda weird how you said Apple didn't over price things then you just said.

"And It was a lot cheaper."

I had a HTC Hero, and I currently have a 45" Inch Android powered TV loaded with Ice Cream and I can tell you...

It runs like crud, it freezes constantly, the Web browser crashes the whole TV, the hardware is uncomfortable, it's not very organized.

Every application you down and try to dual boot with another channel causes it to crash, the web browser isn't buttery smooth like iOS and the video components are lackluster, you can't turn off flash and it makes the web page run horribly and is a memory hog, which causes the page to go white....

It's prone to viruses, the web browser tell you a page is dangerous, and then it boots you off of it, and I'm wondering why a Windows designed bug can crash a droid?

And it freezes, constantly lags when you switch channels,

And don't even get me started on the HTC Hero,

It's OS is a nightmare, more bugs and glitches then a Bethesda designed video game.
89186 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / in your head
Offline
Posted 11/19/11 , edited 11/19/11

AnimeForDummies wrote:

The main point of his statement was that apple products are simply over price =_=


and that's the sole reason why I own Samsung Galaxy Ace instead of an iPhone. I wish I could afford the latter...

Apple's products are simply THE BEST
53942 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 11/19/11

Aero-Mach wrote:

Apple is still currently trying to rid the world of the "Game Console"

Can't wait until they do.


Just... no....
Posted 11/19/11

Qoureno wrote:


AnimeForDummies wrote:

The main point of his statement was that apple products are simply over price =_=


and that's the sole reason why I own Samsung Galaxy Ace instead of an iPhone. I wish I could afford the latter...

Apple's products are simply THE BEST


It's called the Samsung Galaxy S, not Ace.
c7a1 
61332 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / BC, Canada
Offline
Posted 11/19/11

Aero-Mach wrote:

You're really entertaining.

http://wireless.ign.com/articles/121/1211408p1.html

It's so weird really, that you and that other one is what Crunchyroll really consistent of? This is their demographic?

I think you guys could do better if you tried, I'm not even going to mudsling this time as this(And you) is just beneath me, as these people, as old as they are, can't research a single article.

Name the whole Mario Franchise, the entire thing as a whole hasn't sold 500 Million anything, combine them all, go on, bring out your calculator, I'm pretty sure it will be under 500 Million,

It's kinda weird how fast. "Apple" can make people go off topic, as nobody cares that the Mac Pro(Which is custimizable) graphics card is crap, I have that EXACT graphics card in my HP machine right now, it's......crap. I tried playing Sony Generations and it's freezing like an unpatched Bethesda.

Yeah, we all now Apple is only successful because of idiots, and brainwashed and blah blah blah, PC elitist Blah.....

Apple will change the game on Consoles, ultimately getting rid of them, Consoles are at the end of their rope,

Who want's a dedicated machine to just.... play games?

Remember Sony's Slogan?

"PS3! IT only does everything!"

Until they removed it's features until he was no more useful then a PS1,

Now it's...

"Live, Long, Play"

Even the world's most moronic company knows dedicated consoles are aging.

They changed the game on...

Tablets,

Computers,

Music Players,

Online Stores, Even buying Albums is losing to iTunes...

Phones....

TV Services,

and launching their next TV service soon.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2011/11/05/cbs-confirms-apple-tv-service#disqus_thread

But of course, you're going to go with the media and get spoon fed apple hate to keep pathetic companies like Microsoft and Android in business.

In the famous words of Ciel.

"It's so nice whenever pets do as they're told..."


I'm done arguing with a 15 year old child. If you just take guesses at things such as how many Mario copies were sold all together without knowing facts, then why bother? Your ignorance was entertaining, your incompetence is annoying.
Posted 11/19/11

c7a1 wrote:


Aero-Mach wrote:

You're really entertaining.

http://wireless.ign.com/articles/121/1211408p1.html

It's so weird really, that you and that other one is what Crunchyroll really consistent of? This is their demographic?

I think you guys could do better if you tried, I'm not even going to mudsling this time as this(And you) is just beneath me, as these people, as old as they are, can't research a single article.

Name the whole Mario Franchise, the entire thing as a whole hasn't sold 500 Million anything, combine them all, go on, bring out your calculator, I'm pretty sure it will be under 500 Million,

It's kinda weird how fast. "Apple" can make people go off topic, as nobody cares that the Mac Pro(Which is custimizable) graphics card is crap, I have that EXACT graphics card in my HP machine right now, it's......crap. I tried playing Sony Generations and it's freezing like an unpatched Bethesda.

Yeah, we all now Apple is only successful because of idiots, and brainwashed and blah blah blah, PC elitist Blah.....

Apple will change the game on Consoles, ultimately getting rid of them, Consoles are at the end of their rope,

Who want's a dedicated machine to just.... play games?

Remember Sony's Slogan?

"PS3! IT only does everything!"

Until they removed it's features until he was no more useful then a PS1,

Now it's...

"Live, Long, Play"

Even the world's most moronic company knows dedicated consoles are aging.

They changed the game on...

Tablets,

Computers,

Music Players,

Online Stores, Even buying Albums is losing to iTunes...

Phones....

TV Services,

and launching their next TV service soon.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2011/11/05/cbs-confirms-apple-tv-service#disqus_thread

But of course, you're going to go with the media and get spoon fed apple hate to keep pathetic companies like Microsoft and Android in business.

In the famous words of Ciel.

"It's so nice whenever pets do as they're told..."


I'm done arguing with a 15 year old child. If you just take guesses at things such as how many Mario copies were sold all together without knowing facts, then why bother? Your ignorance was entertaining, your incompetence is annoying.


Correct,

Why waste your time being wrong, when you can live in denial being right?

It so nice when pets do as they're told...
c7a1 
61332 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / BC, Canada
Offline
Posted 11/19/11

Aero-Mach wrote:
Correct,

Why waste your time being wrong, when you can live in denial being right?

It so nice when pets do as they're told...


Denial? Macintosh only owns 5% of the global market for their products, Microsoft owns 80%. Facts kid, Facts.
Posted 11/19/11 , edited 11/19/11

c7a1 wrote:


Aero-Mach wrote:
Correct,

Why waste your time being wrong, when you can live in denial being right?

It so nice when pets do as they're told...


Denial? Macintosh only owns 5% of the global market for their products, Microsoft owns 80%. Facts kid, Facts.


You last comment was about Mario,

http://wireless.ign.com/articles/119/1197120p1.html

I like how you talk with no sources of information.

All you do is mudsling insults and think people will agree with you because you use the word kid.

So far, I was right about everything.

You're just in denial...

EDIT:

Why are you comparing hardware to software?

Windows is Software on plenty of companies brands, a list I already gave you,

And Apple is the sole creator of macs.

You're pitting 60+ Companies against 1.

You're stupidity is amazing.
67850 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
43 / M / London
Offline
Posted 11/19/11 , edited 11/19/11
I suggest people should just let this thread die, the ignorance that this 15 year old is showing is rather typical for a teenager and no amount of argument will change his mind.

It is fairly easy and straight forward to kill most of his Apple facts stone dead but the main fact is that he won't listen and will continue spewing his pro-Apple propaganda whether the facts he types are true or not.

People of CR do not waste any more of your time here, go off and do something more worthy with your time.

Like me, I'm now off to watch an episode of Honey & Clover and won't return to this tired excuse of a pro-Apple thread.

P.S. I'm betting the OP doesn't even realise that one of the reasons his beloved Apple is even around today is that MS pumped $150 million into the company to keep it afloat in 1997.
22781 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Somewhat in Asia.
Offline
Posted 11/19/11
I'm not either pro-Apple or Anti-Apple, but if one has used an Apple product they will know the difference. Everyone's opinion is different. Some prefer Android, some prefer Apple and some even prefer Microsoft. I don't give a shit on what you actually prefer but don't make bias post on this thread. This thread is already strayed from its original thread. So please, Aero-Mach, STFU and leave. Even I can think more mature than you even we are the same age.
c7a1 
61332 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / BC, Canada
Offline
Posted 11/19/11 , edited 11/19/11

Aero-Mach wrote:


c7a1 wrote:


Aero-Mach wrote:
Correct,

Why waste your time being wrong, when you can live in denial being right?

It so nice when pets do as they're told...


Denial? Macintosh only owns 5% of the global market for their products, Microsoft owns 80%. Facts kid, Facts.


You last comment was about Mario,

http://wireless.ign.com/articles/119/1197120p1.html

I like how you talk with no sources of information.

All you do is mudsling insults and think people will agree with you because you use the word kid.

So far, I was right about everything.

You're just in denial...

EDIT:

Why are you comparing hardware to software?

Windows is Software on plenty of companies brands, a list I already gave you,

And Apple is the sole creator of macs.

You're pitting 60+ Companies against 1.

You're stupidity is amazing.


60+ companies because Microsoft has a better business model? You fail to realise Mac OS is now somewhat PC compatible, but people still don't buy it, cuz it's way too expensive. Oh and yeah, Mac solely creates Mac from ATI and Intel parts... oh btw they can be used way more efficiently in a PC.

EDIT: Mario sells 262million world wide copies for a 60 dollar game, angry birds sells 500 million 1 dollar copies. Who made more money? Oh, and Nintendo made money from the consoles required to play on them... and people buy multiple copies of angry birds no doubt for diff devices and such. Quality over quantity was your argument for apple, but quantity over quality for angry birds? Stick to one, then you don't look like a bafoon.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.