Remove this ad
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Post Reply STEINS; GATE Marathon Needed!
10016 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 11/19/11
Oi,

What's going on here? You've removed them already ????
Australia region cant watch them mate.

come on.
63103 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Atlanta, GA
Offline
Posted 11/19/11

Color-iustitiae wrote:

I know funimation does their best to release their titles as fast as possible, but they have to wait until all the volumes are released in Japan and possibly deal with any other licensing issues.


Nah, they're slow pokes compared to almost everyone.
44292 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / La Jolla
Offline
Posted 11/19/11
I don't understand why this is a problem, there are TONS of other websites that post anime besides CrunchyRoll... Google AnimeFreak TV and you can watch it there if you haven't seen it or don't finish it here. Not really a concern.

Not to mention there's a little thing called torrenting as well.
Myki52 
52132 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
62 / F / LA CA and out of...
Offline
Posted 11/19/11
Wish you had Chaos;Head! Would love to watch the two back to back (On the same site). So much happening in both, that they could be watched repeatedly, but time is running out.
58 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / IN AMERICA
Offline
Posted 11/19/11
A fantastic series, and while it's sad to see it go from this site, it'll be back better than ever on DVD and Blu-Ray hopefully next year. :)


Myki52 wrote:

Wish you had Chaos;Head! Would love to watch the two back to back (On the same site). So much happening in both, that they could be watched repeatedly, but time is running out.

Chaos;HEAd is out on DVD/Blu-Ray though. :)
It's release date isn't til the 29th but some places are shipping it now, like here:
http://www.rightstuf.com/cgi-bin/catalogmgr/oEQl82skBZTPqdVWS8/browse/item/92648/4/0/0
46669 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / under a rock
Offline
Posted 11/19/11
Am glad i watched it over the summer! it is such a great series
17210 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Minnesota, USA
Offline
Posted 11/19/11
Good thing at the rate I'm watching (4 episodes a week. I finished 9 and 10 last night.), I'll be done before then. FUNimation finally told you guys to remove the videos I guess.
21197 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Lost in Space, Bu...
Offline
Posted 11/19/11
Good Bye Friend. I will miss you, please return with a second season, you left your mark on a already very scarred brain..
Posted 11/19/11

ShanHikari wrote:

I don't understand why this is a problem, there are TONS of other websites that post anime besides CrunchyRoll... Google AnimeFreak TV and you can watch it there if you haven't seen it or don't finish it here. Not really a concern.

Not to mention there's a little thing called torrenting as well.


Those sites don't have as good of quality as CR's. Also, I heard those are illegal, such as gogoanime. Don't know if it's true. Just heard.........Ah, what the hell, I'm gonna watch the whole anime again. Starting now. Way too good to pass up.
44292 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / La Jolla
Offline
Posted 11/19/11

Kamek20XX wrote:


ShanHikari wrote:

I don't understand why this is a problem, there are TONS of other websites that post anime besides CrunchyRoll... Google AnimeFreak TV and you can watch it there if you haven't seen it or don't finish it here. Not really a concern.

Not to mention there's a little thing called torrenting as well.


Those sites don't have as good of quality as CR's. Also, I heard those are illegal, such as gogoanime. Don't know if it's true. Just heard.........Ah, what the hell, I'm gonna watch the whole anime again. Starting now. Way too good to pass up.



I agree that the quality may lack, but watching it in a lower quality and finishing it is better than not being able to watch it at all. As to to the legality of these sites, they are not under United States Jurisdiction, meaning the hosting is not located inside the United States, allowing them to post anime without the consent of licensing from the creator.

The reasons why its being taken off CrunchyRoll is that they have decided to license it here and want people to buy it, thus making it unavailable on websites, or hosts, inside the United States. But par say a French or Canadian website hosts it, it then becomes legal again unless the creator licenses it in that country.
33109 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / NY
Offline
Posted 11/19/11
Thanks for the heads up! I've been meaning to start watching this and seeing how things usually work out for me I would have started watching it on Dec 21......
axxman 
59173 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
46 / M
Offline
Posted 11/19/11
I watched the simulcast of this one. I seems too soon to watch it again for me, like it just ended a few weeks ago or something. But, I'll definitely watch it before it's gone. Of the best I've seen for sure.
63103 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Atlanta, GA
Offline
Posted 11/19/11

ShanHikari wrote:
The reasons why its being taken off CrunchyRoll is that they have decided to license it here and want people to buy it, thus making it unavailable on websites, or hosts, inside the United States. But par say a French or Canadian website hosts it, it then becomes legal again unless the creator licenses it in that country.


The hosting country has little to do with it being legal unless the government of that country licensed it from Japan, making it legal for anyone in that country to throw it up on their site. None of the bootleg sites you listed have gotten permission from the IP owners to host their show.
13148 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Riverdale, GA
Offline
Posted 11/19/11
OH SHI-

I'm only on episode 3!!!!! *panics* And I have no computer!!!!!!!!
The Wise Wizard
67751 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
53 / M / U.S.A.
Online
Posted 11/19/11

ShanHikari wrote:

I don't understand why this is a problem, there are TONS of other websites that post anime besides CrunchyRoll... Google ********** TV and you can watch it there if you haven't seen it or don't finish it here. Not really a concern.

Not to mention there's a little thing called torrenting as well.

Some people prefer to keep it legal.

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.