First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply [RP] BlueSpring's Castle
Posted 12/18/11

ew82076 wrote:


Kawaii_Snowy wrote:



(well,since I made her seem really powerful in the first battle, I'm hoping she'll work her way back up to that point.)
"How do you know my name?" Kimi asked, alarmed.


(that sound nice ^)
BlueSpring smile lightly and said gently,"Because I know magic.Do your parents tell you something abut fairy ,magic & rose?"



"You mean fairy tales?" Kimi asked sweetly. "The first one that comes to mind is beauty and the beast. That has a fairy, magic, and an enchanted rose."


"oh I see",BlueSpring thought,"One of her parent should be a fairy,I think it is hidden inside her."BlueSpring said,"have you seen a blue rose like this?"BlueSpring hold up a Blue Rose hoping that she would remember something about her magic.

Posted 12/18/11

Kawaii_Snowy wrote:


ew82076 wrote:


Kawaii_Snowy wrote:



(well,since I made her seem really powerful in the first battle, I'm hoping she'll work her way back up to that point.)
"How do you know my name?" Kimi asked, alarmed.


(that sound nice ^)
BlueSpring smile lightly and said gently,"Because I know magic.Do your parents tell you something abut fairy ,magic & rose?"



"You mean fairy tales?" Kimi asked sweetly. "The first one that comes to mind is beauty and the beast. That has a fairy, magic, and an enchanted rose."


"oh I see",BlueSpring thought,"One of her parent should be a fairy,I think it is hidden inside her."BlueSpring said,"have you seen a blue rose like this?"BlueSpring hold up a Blue Rose hoping that she would remember something about her magic.



"Oh, how pretty!" Kimi exclaimed, ignoring the faint outline of blood red wings on her back and the glow she was giving off.
Posted 12/18/11

ew82076 wrote:


Kawaii_Snowy wrote:


ew82076 wrote:


Kawaii_Snowy wrote:



(well,since I made her seem really powerful in the first battle, I'm hoping she'll work her way back up to that point.)
"How do you know my name?" Kimi asked, alarmed.


(that sound nice ^)
BlueSpring smile lightly and said gently,"Because I know magic.Do your parents tell you something abut fairy ,magic & rose?"



"You mean fairy tales?" Kimi asked sweetly. "The first one that comes to mind is beauty and the beast. That has a fairy, magic, and an enchanted rose."


"oh I see",BlueSpring thought,"One of her parent should be a fairy,I think it is hidden inside her."BlueSpring said,"have you seen a blue rose like this?"BlueSpring hold up a Blue Rose hoping that she would remember something about her magic.



"Oh, how pretty!" Kimi exclaimed, ignoring the faint outline of blood red wings on her back and the glow she was giving off.


"Do you remember I told u are an fairy",BlueSpring gently pat kimi shoulders."do ur parents told you anything about fairy?"

Posted 12/18/11

Kawaii_Snowy wrote:


ew82076 wrote:


Kawaii_Snowy wrote:


ew82076 wrote:


Kawaii_Snowy wrote:



(well,since I made her seem really powerful in the first battle, I'm hoping she'll work her way back up to that point.)
"How do you know my name?" Kimi asked, alarmed.


(that sound nice ^)
BlueSpring smile lightly and said gently,"Because I know magic.Do your parents tell you something abut fairy ,magic & rose?"



"You mean fairy tales?" Kimi asked sweetly. "The first one that comes to mind is beauty and the beast. That has a fairy, magic, and an enchanted rose."


"oh I see",BlueSpring thought,"One of her parent should be a fairy,I think it is hidden inside her."BlueSpring said,"have you seen a blue rose like this?"BlueSpring hold up a Blue Rose hoping that she would remember something about her magic.



"Oh, how pretty!" Kimi exclaimed, ignoring the faint outline of blood red wings on her back and the glow she was giving off.


"Do you remember I told u are an fairy",BlueSpring gently pat kimi shoulders."do ur parents told you anything about fairy?"



"My parents told me about Tinkerbell, Thumbelina, and- wait, did you say I'm a fairy?" *laughs*
Posted 12/18/11

ew82076 wrote:


Kawaii_Snowy wrote:


ew82076 wrote:


Kawaii_Snowy wrote:


ew82076 wrote:


Kawaii_Snowy wrote:



(well,since I made her seem really powerful in the first battle, I'm hoping she'll work her way back up to that point.)
"How do you know my name?" Kimi asked, alarmed.


(that sound nice ^)
BlueSpring smile lightly and said gently,"Because I know magic.Do your parents tell you something abut fairy ,magic & rose?"



"You mean fairy tales?" Kimi asked sweetly. "The first one that comes to mind is beauty and the beast. That has a fairy, magic, and an enchanted rose."


"oh I see",BlueSpring thought,"One of her parent should be a fairy,I think it is hidden inside her."BlueSpring said,"have you seen a blue rose like this?"BlueSpring hold up a Blue Rose hoping that she would remember something about her magic.



"Oh, how pretty!" Kimi exclaimed, ignoring the faint outline of blood red wings on her back and the glow she was giving off.


"Do you remember I told u are an fairy",BlueSpring gently pat kimi shoulders."do ur parents told you anything about fairy?"



"My parents told me about Tinkerbell, Thumbelina, and- wait, did you say I'm a fairy?" *laughs*


"let see",BlueSpring place her hand gently on kimi forehead,"close ur eyes" she order gently.And flash back began to form.But she skip the part where she battle.

Posted 12/18/11

Kawaii_Snowy wrote:


ew82076 wrote:


Kawaii_Snowy wrote:


ew82076 wrote:


Kawaii_Snowy wrote:


ew82076 wrote:


Kawaii_Snowy wrote:



(well,since I made her seem really powerful in the first battle, I'm hoping she'll work her way back up to that point.)
"How do you know my name?" Kimi asked, alarmed.


(that sound nice ^)
BlueSpring smile lightly and said gently,"Because I know magic.Do your parents tell you something abut fairy ,magic & rose?"



"You mean fairy tales?" Kimi asked sweetly. "The first one that comes to mind is beauty and the beast. That has a fairy, magic, and an enchanted rose."


"oh I see",BlueSpring thought,"One of her parent should be a fairy,I think it is hidden inside her."BlueSpring said,"have you seen a blue rose like this?"BlueSpring hold up a Blue Rose hoping that she would remember something about her magic.



"Oh, how pretty!" Kimi exclaimed, ignoring the faint outline of blood red wings on her back and the glow she was giving off.


"Do you remember I told u are an fairy",BlueSpring gently pat kimi shoulders."do ur parents told you anything about fairy?"



"My parents told me about Tinkerbell, Thumbelina, and- wait, did you say I'm a fairy?" *laughs*


"let see",BlueSpring place her hand gently on kimi forehead,"close ur eyes" she order gently.And flash back began to form.But she skip the part where she battle.



(ack, I mixed up my formats.)
"Excuse me, what are you doing?" Kimi asked, unaffected.
Posted 12/18/11


(ack, I mixed up my formats.)
"Excuse me, what are you doing?" Kimi asked, unaffected.


"hmm,I think normal return of memories doesnt work on her",BlueSpring thought."never mind me,is ur parents still alive?"BlueSpring ask gently while she walk into the kitchen and make some food for kimi.

Posted 12/19/11

Kawaii_Snowy wrote:



(ack, I mixed up my formats.)
"Excuse me, what are you doing?" Kimi asked, unaffected.


"hmm,I think normal return of memories doesnt work on her",BlueSpring thought."never mind me,is ur parents still alive?"BlueSpring ask gently while she walk into the kitchen and make some food for kimi.



"Wait, my real parents or the ones who adopted me?" Kimi asked. (due to the fact she just had a major injury, she's kinda in a spill-all state)
Posted 12/19/11

ew82076 wrote:


Kawaii_Snowy wrote:



(ack, I mixed up my formats.)
"Excuse me, what are you doing?" Kimi asked, unaffected.


"hmm,I think normal return of memories doesnt work on her",BlueSpring thought."never mind me,is ur parents still alive?"BlueSpring ask gently while she walk into the kitchen and make some food for kimi.



"Wait, my real parents or the ones who adopted me?" Kimi asked. (due to the fact she just had a major injury, she's kinda in a spill-all state)


(ok)
"u can tell me both"BlueSpring said while fried an egg.And ask Kimi to sit at the table while she prepare the breakfast.And BlueSpring is deeply in thought.
Posted 12/19/11

Kawaii_Snowy wrote:


ew82076 wrote:


Kawaii_Snowy wrote:



(ack, I mixed up my formats.)
"Excuse me, what are you doing?" Kimi asked, unaffected.


"hmm,I think normal return of memories doesnt work on her",BlueSpring thought."never mind me,is ur parents still alive?"BlueSpring ask gently while she walk into the kitchen and make some food for kimi.



"Wait, my real parents or the ones who adopted me?" Kimi asked. (due to the fact she just had a major injury, she's kinda in a spill-all state)


(ok)
"u can tell me both"BlueSpring said while fried an egg.And ask Kimi to sit at the table while she prepare the breakfast.And BlueSpring is deeply in thought.


"Well, my foster parents are really strict about my grades!(typical answer) My real parents are dead, though. That's what the nice men said." Kimi exclaimed as she sat down. (okay, now I've made her seem like a kid.)
Posted 12/19/11

ew82076 wrote:


Kawaii_Snowy wrote:


ew82076 wrote:


Kawaii_Snowy wrote:



(ack, I mixed up my formats.)
"Excuse me, what are you doing?" Kimi asked, unaffected.


"hmm,I think normal return of memories doesnt work on her",BlueSpring thought."never mind me,is ur parents still alive?"BlueSpring ask gently while she walk into the kitchen and make some food for kimi.



"Wait, my real parents or the ones who adopted me?" Kimi asked. (due to the fact she just had a major injury, she's kinda in a spill-all state)


(ok)
"u can tell me both"BlueSpring said while fried an egg.And ask Kimi to sit at the table while she prepare the breakfast.And BlueSpring is deeply in thought.


"Well, my foster parents are really stri

'so did ur foster parents tell u where they adopt u"BlueSpring place a plate of eggs and bacon in front of Kimi,"wan juice or milk?"BlueSpring asked.
Posted 12/19/11

Kawaii_Snowy wrote:


ew82076 wrote:


Kawaii_Snowy wrote:


ew82076 wrote:


Kawaii_Snowy wrote:



(ack, I mixed up my formats.)
"Excuse me, what are you doing?" Kimi asked, unaffected.


"hmm,I think normal return of memories doesnt work on her",BlueSpring thought."never mind me,is ur parents still alive?"BlueSpring ask gently while she walk into the kitchen and make some food for kimi.



"Wait, my real parents or the ones who adopted me?" Kimi asked. (due to the fact she just had a major injury, she's kinda in a spill-all state)


(ok)
"u can tell me both"BlueSpring said while fried an egg.And ask Kimi to sit at the table while she prepare the breakfast.And BlueSpring is deeply in thought.


"Well, my foster parents are really stri

'so did ur foster parents tell u where they adopt u"BlueSpring place a plate of eggs and bacon in front of Kimi,"wan juice or milk?"BlueSpring asked.


"Kyoto." Kimi responded. (that's a lie. She was born in Ireland, but everyone said Kyoto, so..) "Milk, please."
Posted 12/19/11


"Kyoto." Kimi responded. (that's a lie. She was born in Ireland, but everyone said Kyoto, so..) "Milk, please."


"Kimi-chan,Please tell me anything u know,ok?"BlueSpring get her the milk and look at her,she could tell that kimi was lying.BlueSpring had a pair of eyes that can see through anything.

Posted 12/19/11

Kawaii_Snowy wrote:



"Kyoto." Kimi responded. (that's a lie. She was born in Ireland, but everyone said Kyoto, so..) "Milk, please."


"Kimi-chan,Please tell me anything u know,ok?"BlueSpring get her the milk and look at her,she could tell that kimi was lying.BlueSpring had a pair of eyes that can see through anything.



"What do you mean? I'm telling the truth." (everyone told her she was born in Kyoto, so she doesn't know the truth.)
Posted 12/19/11

ew82076 wrote:


Kawaii_Snowy wrote:



"Kyoto." Kimi responded. (that's a lie. She was born in Ireland, but everyone said Kyoto, so..) "Milk, please."


"Kimi-chan,Please tell me anything u know,ok?"BlueSpring get her the milk and look at her,she could tell that kimi was lying.BlueSpring had a pair of eyes that can see through anything.



"What do you mean? I'm telling the truth." (everyone told her she was born in Kyoto, so she doesn't know the truth.)


"so wat am I gonna do with her..."BlueSpring thought."finish up ur breakfast,I will send u home"BlueSpring smile at Kimi

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.