First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply Could Shuffle have Done a School Days? (Spoilers!!)
Member
15984 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Tokyo Japan(hopef...
Offline
Posted 6/6/08 , edited 6/6/08
dont really want to see it wow too much asa hating there

Shuffle School days equation

Rin screws around with girls+impregnate asa+leaves asa for kaede+asa killing rin(remebers the sound of metal hitting makotos flesh)+kaede finding out the death of rin and going yandere and giving rins head to asa+girl fight+slicing open asa's body+boat with kaede holding rins head= School days ending

but i cant imagine asa killing rin but its not hard when its kaede though
Member
15984 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Tokyo Japan(hopef...
Offline
Posted 6/7/08 , edited 6/7/08
im gonna hate myself for this but here goes
Creator
65905 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Fading Away from...
Offline
Posted 6/18/08
I am so saving that picture when i get my laptop on its wireless here, but i have to wait for a couple of days coz my parents computer doesnt do wireless yet, and i need a CD i left at uni to be sent to me.

Well it could work.

Yay yandere kaede!
Moderator
12335 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / inside the USB
Offline
Posted 6/23/08
nice edited pic though
Member
942 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Somewhere where u...
Offline
Posted 6/24/08

0Treant0 wrote:

KILL ASA.....KAEDE SHOULD STAB ASA....WTF ASA SHE SHOULD HAVE DIED...Asa is a bitch stealing someones property...She should have the same fate as Sekai stealing others boyfriend...Harem should end up with childhood friends or 1st love.......I say NICE SERIES but BAD ENDING, BAD as in BADDASS [/red[/red blood...must flow over asa....nahahahaha ]]





yeah Kaede is his childhood friend buff if u look at it she was never his first love, well thats how i saw it. so if u think about it Asa is kinda of his first love now if i'm mistaken plz correct me
Creator
65905 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Fading Away from...
Offline
Posted 6/25/08

flightfling wrote:


0Treant0 wrote:

KILL ASA.....KAEDE SHOULD STAB ASA....WTF ASA SHE SHOULD HAVE DIED...Asa is a bitch stealing someones property...She should have the same fate as Sekai stealing others boyfriend...Harem should end up with childhood friends or 1st love.......I say NICE SERIES but BAD ENDING, BAD as in BADDASS [/red[/red blood...must flow over asa....nahahahaha ]]





yeah Kaede is his childhood friend buff if u look at it she was never his first love, well thats how i saw it. so if u think about it Asa is kinda of his first love now if i'm mistaken plz correct me


I agree with that, once watching the series again a few times it is clear that he never looked at Kaede that way. He had slight flings with Sia and Nerine, and grew to like Asa more during the Primula arc. But Kaede is the one from the series that never seemed to get his attention past the childhood friend, and their binding history.
Moderator
12335 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / inside the USB
Offline
Posted 6/25/08
well yeah he never had feelings for kaede except that he has to take care of her since he knows her too well and she could kill herself
Member
942 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Somewhere where u...
Offline
Posted 6/25/08

kazenoken wrote:

well yeah he never had feelings for kaede except that he has to take care of her since he knows her too well and she could kill herself



that was probsaly a more give and take relationship in a way
Member
15984 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Tokyo Japan(hopef...
Offline
Posted 6/26/08 , edited 6/26/08
like kaede said, rin is just too kind(then goes creepy eyes)

and im not saying im against with Kaede and Rin going together heck kaede is my second fave and then sia and no more but sheesh i dont really want to see the ending of either the manga or the anime of school days in shuffle its too gruesome but somehow it makes you smile knowing one guy who has too many girls is dying
Member
240 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Australia, Sydney
Offline
Posted 8/2/08
Meh
It would be interesting to see but if it was like that we would be never here dicussing this topic right cuz in my opinion school days was not that great
Member
15984 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Tokyo Japan(hopef...
Offline
Posted 8/2/08

magicmonkeyman wrote:

Meh
It would be interesting to see but if it was like that we would be never here dicussing this topic right cuz in my opinion school days was not that great


didnt like the story too but it was accurate at showing what happens when you try to fool around with girls
Moderator
7220 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Wait where?
Offline
Posted 8/2/08
Yes there is a high possibility for kaede to kill asa but the school days ending is brutal .... and I like it ^_^ BTW..
The term "Nice boat" was captioned due to the referring to the Fjord1 ferry shown in the scenery footage. The phrase became a internet meme, and was ranked tenth in Yahoo! Japan's keyword search ranking for the week of September 17 to September 23, 2007.[12] Also, 0verflow decided to name its booth "Nice boat." for the Comiket 73 in December 2007, selling "Nice boat" merchandise along with its normal line of specialty items.[13]
Member
240 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Australia, Sydney
Offline
Posted 8/2/08

kudasaishikuda wrote:


magicmonkeyman wrote:

Meh
It would be interesting to see but if it was like that we would be never here dicussing this topic right cuz in my opinion school days was not that great


didnt like the story too but it was accurate at showing what happens when you try to fool around with girls


It sure did
Posted 8/13/08
i wont like it haha
Creator
65905 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Fading Away from...
Offline
Posted 8/23/08
what if all the shuffle girls suffered from the Hinamizawa syndrome from Higurashi (if Kaede isnt already influenced by it...)
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.