First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply on the docks
Creator
39646 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / with Dan
Offline
Posted 11/19/11

blackberrydeath wrote:


Kyo said while following Lurcan "okay, Lurcan"


lurcan said "im sorry about them then get that way when someone new comes"

"Ah it fine. Im used to that kind of thing" Kyo said

"you are" said lurcan
Member
26459 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
In a Maze
Offline
Posted 11/19/11

divapireice wrote:


blackberrydeath wrote:


Kyo said while following Lurcan "okay, Lurcan"


lurcan said "im sorry about them then get that way when someone new comes"


"Ah it fine. Im used to that kind of thing" Kyo said

"you are" said lurcan

"Yea" Kyo said
Creator
39646 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / with Dan
Offline
Posted 11/19/11

blackberrydeath wrote:


divapireice wrote:


blackberrydeath wrote:


Kyo said while following Lurcan "okay, Lurcan"


lurcan said "im sorry about them then get that way when someone new comes"


"Ah it fine. Im used to that kind of thing" Kyo said


"you are" said lurcan

"Yea" Kyo said

"ok you can stay in my room" said lurcan
Member
26459 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
In a Maze
Offline
Posted 11/19/11

divapireice wrote:


blackberrydeath wrote:


divapireice wrote:


blackberrydeath wrote:


Kyo said while following Lurcan "okay, Lurcan"


lurcan said "im sorry about them then get that way when someone new comes"


"Ah it fine. Im used to that kind of thing" Kyo said


"you are" said lurcan


"Yea" Kyo said

"ok you can stay in my room" said lurcan

"Okay" Kyo said
Creator
39646 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / with Dan
Offline
Posted 11/19/11

blackberrydeath wrote:


divapireice wrote:


blackberrydeath wrote:


divapireice wrote:


blackberrydeath wrote:


Kyo said while following Lurcan "okay, Lurcan"


lurcan said "im sorry about them then get that way when someone new comes"


"Ah it fine. Im used to that kind of thing" Kyo said


"you are" said lurcan


"Yea" Kyo said


"ok you can stay in my room" said lurcan

"Okay" Kyo said

{go to captain room}
lurcan just open the door
Member
26459 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
In a Maze
Offline
Posted 11/19/11


{go to captain room}
lurcan just open the door

Kyo walks in Lurcan's room
{okay}
Member
34567 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / some were
Offline
Posted 11/20/11
Vlad starts to walk to a bar
Creator
39646 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / with Dan
Offline
Posted 11/20/11

Chase7856 wrote:

Vlad starts to walk to a bar


lurcan was walk around with izaya
Member
34567 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / some were
Offline
Posted 11/20/11


Vlad sees them.
Creator
39646 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / with Dan
Offline
Posted 11/20/11

Chase7856 wrote:



Vlad sees them.


lurcan look over at him
Member
34567 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / some were
Offline
Posted 11/20/11

divapireice wrote:

lurcan look over at him


Vlad stop and see lurcan walk over to him.
Creator
39646 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / with Dan
Offline
Posted 11/20/11

Chase7856 wrote:


divapireice wrote:

lurcan look over at him


Vlad stop and see lurcan walk over to him.


izaya rub on lurcan leg and they both turn around to the bar
Member
34567 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / some were
Offline
Posted 11/20/11

Vlad thinks i must been seeing things as he sits sits at the bar
Creator
39646 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / with Dan
Offline
Posted 11/20/11

Chase7856 wrote:


Vlad thinks i must been seeing things as he sits sits at the bar


lurcan sit down next to vlad
Member
34567 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / some were
Offline
Posted 11/20/11


the bar keep asks "what will you be having sir." he says "rum."
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.