First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply on the docks
Creator
39646 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / with Dan
Offline
Posted 11/20/11

Chase7856 wrote:



the bar keep asks "what will you be having sir." he says "rum."


the bar keep said what will you be having lurcan. lurcan said "rum"
Member
34567 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / some were
Offline
Posted 11/20/11

divapireice wrote:

the bar keep said what will you be having lurcan. lurcan said "rum"


the bar keep got both there orders.
Creator
39646 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / with Dan
Offline
Posted 11/20/11

Chase7856 wrote:


divapireice wrote:

the bar keep said what will you be having lurcan. lurcan said "rum"


the bar keep got both there orders.


izaya sit right next to lurcan
Member
34567 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / some were
Offline
Posted 11/20/11

divapireice wrote:


Chase7856 wrote:


divapireice wrote:

the bar keep said what will you be having lurcan. lurcan said "rum"


the bar keep got both there orders.


izaya sit right next to lurcan


The bar keep asks izaya "what are you having?"
Creator
39646 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / with Dan
Offline
Posted 11/20/11

Chase7856 wrote:


divapireice wrote:


Chase7856 wrote:


divapireice wrote:

the bar keep said what will you be having lurcan. lurcan said "rum"


the bar keep got both there orders.


izaya sit right next to lurcan


The bar keep asks izaya "what are you having?"


izaya just bark at the bar keep and lurcan said he will have water that all my crew need is a drunk dog
Member
34567 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / some were
Offline
Posted 11/20/11

divapireice wrote:

izaya just bark at the bar keep and lurcan said he will have water that all my crew need is a drunk dog


he gets them there drinks.
Creator
39646 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / with Dan
Offline
Posted 11/20/11

Chase7856 wrote:


divapireice wrote:

izaya just bark at the bar keep and lurcan said he will have water that all my crew need is a drunk dog


he gets them there drinks.


lurcan just look over at his crew
Member
34567 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / some were
Offline
Posted 11/20/11


Vlad starts to drank at his rum
Creator
39646 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / with Dan
Offline
Posted 11/20/11

Chase7856 wrote:



Vlad starts to drank at his rum


lurcan pick up his rum and start to drink it
Member
34567 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / some were
Offline
Posted 11/20/11


He keeps drinking his rum
Creator
39646 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / with Dan
Offline
Posted 11/20/11

Chase7856 wrote:



He keeps drinking his rum


lurcan said to vlad "why do you look like i know you"
Member
34567 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / some were
Offline
Posted 11/20/11


Vlad says "I might be a merk that you hired before or your heard story about me."
Creator
39646 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / with Dan
Offline
Posted 11/20/11

Chase7856 wrote:



Vlad says "I might be a merk that you hired before or your heard story about me."


yeah maybe said lurcan
Member
34567 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / some were
Offline
Posted 11/20/11


He says to lurcan "my name is Vlad, what is yours?"
Creator
39646 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / with Dan
Offline
Posted 11/20/11

Chase7856 wrote:



He says to lurcan "my name is Vlad, what is yours?"


"my name is lurcan furey" said lurcan
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.