First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply αναтαя яєqυєѕтs
Posted 11/20/11 , edited 12/2/11

яυℓєz
•ƒιℓℓ αℓℓ ƒσям
•υѕє нιgн qυαℓιту ρι¢ѕ σя яєη∂єяѕ (ωє ¢αη нєℓρ υ ƒιη∂ ѕσмє)
•∂єѕ¢яιвє тнє αναтαя υ ωαηт αѕ ѕρє¢ιƒι¢ αѕ ρσѕѕιвℓє
•∂ση'т тαkє 域 тнє ¢σρуяιgнт
•υѕє тнє αναтαя αт lєαsт ση¢є

ƒσям
υѕєяηαмє:
тєχт ση тнє αναтαя:
ѕтуℓє(¢υтє, ¢яєєρу,ρяєтту,єт¢.):
єχтяαѕ:
ρι¢(ιη ѕρσιℓєя,нq, вιg ιƒ ρσѕ.):

Posted 11/20/11
υѕєяηαмє:xiiHersheyChocolatexx
wнι¢н мσ∂:anyone
тєχт ση тнє αναтαя:Norman
ѕтуℓє(¢υтє, ¢яєєρу, ρяєтту, єт¢.):pretty
єχтяαѕ:brushes
ρι¢(ιη ѕρσιℓєя, нq):
Posted 11/21/11

xiiHersheyChocolatexx wrote:

υѕєяηαмє:xiiHersheyChocolatexx
wнι¢н мσ∂:anyone
тєχт ση тнє αναтαя:Norman
ѕтуℓє(¢υтє, ¢яєєρу, ρяєтту, єт¢.):pretty
єχтяαѕ:brushes
ρι¢(ιη ѕρσιℓєя, нq):



Here you go! sorry, it sucks.
Posted 12/1/11 , edited 12/1/11
υѕєяηαмє:ILoveTatsumiOga1991
wнι¢н мσ∂:Anyone
тєχт ση тнє αναтαя:Sonia, ILoveTatsumiOga1991
ѕтуℓє(¢υтє, ¢яєєρу, ρяєтту, єт¢.):Pretty
єχтяαѕ:Up to you
ρι¢(ιη ѕρσιℓєя, нq):
Posted 12/1/11

ILoveTatsumiOga1991 wrote:

υѕєяηαмє:ILoveTatsumiOga1991
wнι¢н мσ∂:Anyone
тєχт ση тнє αναтαя:Sonia, ILoveTatsumiOga1991
ѕтуℓє(¢υтє, ¢яєєρу, ρяєтту, єт¢.):Pretty
єχтяαѕ:Up to you
ρι¢(ιη ѕρσιℓєя, нq):


Here you go! I hope you like it!
234305 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / California
Offline
Posted 12/2/11
hehe ima request too if thts okie :P
υѕєяηαмє: prabashi
wнι¢н мσ∂: ANYYYY
тєχт ση тнє αναтαя: prabashi, Akari Sakura pretty
ѕтуℓє(¢υтє, ¢яєєρу, ρяєтту, єт¢.): preeeeeeeeeeeety
єχтяαѕ: u choooooooooose :)
ρι¢(ιη ѕρσιℓєя, нq):
gяαρнι¢ мσ∂
6356 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Winter wonderland!
Offline
Posted 12/13/11

prabashi wrote:

hehe ima request too if thts okie :P
υѕєяηαмє: prabashi
wнι¢н мσ∂: ANYYYY
тєχт ση тнє αναтαя: prabashi, Akari Sakura pretty
ѕтуℓє(¢υтє, ¢яєєρу, ρяєтту, єт¢.): preeeeeeeeeeeety
єχтяαѕ: u choooooooooose :)
ρι¢(ιη ѕρσιℓєя, нq):



Here you go! Hope you like

234305 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / California
Offline
Posted 12/13/11

asianangel109 wrote:


prabashi wrote:

hehe ima request too if thts okie :P
υѕєяηαмє: prabashi
wнι¢н мσ∂: ANYYYY
тєχт ση тнє αναтαя: prabashi, Akari Sakura pretty
ѕтуℓє(¢υтє, ¢яєєρу, ρяєтту, єт¢.): preeeeeeeeeeeety
єχтяαѕ: u choooooooooose :)
ρι¢(ιη ѕρσιℓєя, нq):



Here you go! Hope you like



lol awesomeeeee i love it bt its pretty huge avii
gяαρнι¢ мσ∂
6356 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Winter wonderland!
Offline
Posted 12/13/11

prabashi wrote:


asianangel109 wrote:


prabashi wrote:

hehe ima request too if thts okie :P
υѕєяηαмє: prabashi
wнι¢н мσ∂: ANYYYY
тєχт ση тнє αναтαя: prabashi, Akari Sakura pretty
ѕтуℓє(¢υтє, ¢яєєρу, ρяєтту, єт¢.): preeeeeeeeeeeety
єχтяαѕ: u choooooooooose :)
ρι¢(ιη ѕρσιℓєя, нq):



Here you go! Hope you like



lol awesomeeeee i love it bt its pretty huge avii :o


Oh sorry if its too big >.< but when you use it it wont look as big xD
234305 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / California
Offline
Posted 12/13/11

asianangel109 wrote:


prabashi wrote:


asianangel109 wrote:


prabashi wrote:

hehe ima request too if thts okie :P
υѕєяηαмє: prabashi
wнι¢н мσ∂: ANYYYY
тєχт ση тнє αναтαя: prabashi, Akari Sakura pretty
ѕтуℓє(¢υтє, ¢яєєρу, ρяєтту, єт¢.): preeeeeeeeeeeety
єχтяαѕ: u choooooooooose :)
ρι¢(ιη ѕρσιℓєя, нq):



Here you go! Hope you like



lol awesomeeeee i love it bt its pretty huge avii :o


Oh sorry if its too big >.< but when you use it it wont look as big xD


lol i kno its akward hehe i always use 200X600 or 200X800 aviis bt thts okie i really love it thxxx
gяαρнι¢ мσ∂
6356 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Winter wonderland!
Offline
Posted 12/13/11

prabashi wrote:


asianangel109 wrote:


prabashi wrote:


asianangel109 wrote:


prabashi wrote:

hehe ima request too if thts okie :P
υѕєяηαмє: prabashi
wнι¢н мσ∂: ANYYYY
тєχт ση тнє αναтαя: prabashi, Akari Sakura pretty
ѕтуℓє(¢υтє, ¢яєєρу, ρяєтту, єт¢.): preeeeeeeeeeeety
єχтяαѕ: u choooooooooose :)
ρι¢(ιη ѕρσιℓєя, нq):



Here you go! Hope you like



lol awesomeeeee i love it bt its pretty huge avii :o


Oh sorry if its too big >.< but when you use it it wont look as big xD


lol i kno its akward hehe i always use 200X600 or 200X800 aviis bt thts okie i really love it thxxx


Lol youre welcome and once again sorry >.<
please request again c:
234305 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / California
Offline
Posted 12/13/11
υѕєяηαмє: prabashi
тєχт ση тнє αναтαя: prabashi, Sasuke~kun
ѕтуℓє(¢υтє, ¢яєєρу,ρяєтту,єт¢.): sad
єχтяαѕ: u choose
ρι¢(ιη ѕρσιℓєя,нq, вιg ιƒ ρσѕ.):
gяαρнι¢ мσ∂
6356 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Winter wonderland!
Offline
Posted 12/14/11

prabashi wrote:

υѕєяηαмє: prabashi
тєχт ση тнє αναтαя: prabashi, Sasuke~kun
ѕтуℓє(¢υтє, ¢яєєρу,ρяєтту,єт¢.): sad
єχтяαѕ: u choose
ρι¢(ιη ѕρσιℓєя,нq, вιg ιƒ ρσѕ.):


Here sorry if its plain ><! hope you like it




234305 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / California
Offline
Posted 12/14/11

asianangel109 wrote:


prabashi wrote:

υѕєяηαмє: prabashi
тєχт ση тнє αναтαя: prabashi, Sasuke~kun
ѕтуℓє(¢υтє, ¢яєєρу,ρяєтту,єт¢.): sad
єχтяαѕ: u choose
ρι¢(ιη ѕρσιℓєя,нq, вιg ιƒ ρσѕ.):


Here sorry if its plain ><! hope you like it






awesomeeeeeeeeee
2496 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / behind you
Offline
Posted 12/23/11
υѕєяηαмє: xX_kuro_Xx
тєχт ση тнє αναтαя: Kurosaki
ѕтуℓє(¢υтє, ¢яєєρу,ρяєтту,єт¢.): cool plz
єχтяαѕ: anything cool
ρι¢(ιη ѕρσιℓєя,нq, вιg ιƒ ρσѕ.):

First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.