First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
Why is it you can never really find cute guys in a book store, or library, or Even Reading a book?
27602 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / SA
Offline
Posted 11/21/11
No seriously? In a bookstore you expect to see some cute guy? That question never ever crossed my mind Whoooaa
Posted 11/21/11

choieraebin wrote:

No seriously? In a bookstore you expect to see some cute guy? That question never ever crossed my mind Whoooaa


haha well, there ya go.
23034 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / boys locker room
Offline
Posted 11/21/11
What the hell are you talking about, I've seen many cute boys at Barns and Nobles. May be you just don't like them cause you aren't into guys who read or something. That's your problem.
298 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / Iloilo City!!!!!!...
Offline
Posted 11/21/11
Um...they don't read?
Ya know what, an occasional cute guy sometimes comes to bookshops, but they are the rare breed. Probably there are few cute faces with brains to go with them, LOL.
Posted 11/21/11
Ive seen plenty of good looking women in bookstores in the manga section....damn i wish i had the balls to talk to them
Posted 11/21/11 , edited 11/21/11
There's attractive people around book stores/libraries.

But that doesn't mean you always see them. . . until you least expect it.
104 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Logan Raintree
Offline
Posted 11/22/11
actually i've met cute guys working at bookstores~ bookstores are a really great place to meet nice guys actually
3238 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M
Offline
Posted 11/22/11

kirstinj wrote:


squirrel3d wrote:

Why can't I find a single woman in those places!?


ARE YOU SERIOUS?!


Yes. Okay then, do you really believe I'll be able to find a single woman in a library or book store? I doubt it.

What am I suppose to do, come up to one like a creep while she's reading? I don't know how to approach her without doing this or what to say to her.

Posted 11/22/11

squirrel3d wrote:


kirstinj wrote:


squirrel3d wrote:

Why can't I find a single woman in those places!?


ARE YOU SERIOUS?!


Yes. Okay then, do you really believe I'll be able to find a single woman in a library or book store? I doubt it.

What am I suppose to do, come up to one like a creep while she's reading? I don't know how to approach her without doing this or what to say to her.



your 29 yes?
i'd say smile at her when she's browsing or something. then once you see what book she picks up ask her about it or something
Posted 11/22/11
I have that at my school :] There's lots of cute guys, but they are so NOT into reading, writing or anything like that. Next year I'm moving to a media college and I'm looking foward to see guys who DO read or write! :] Then again... Nine out of ten times those boys are already taken or gay.
188 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 11/22/11
Cause we don't want to appear like nerds.
Posted 11/22/11
@Akiha Why do you think that guys appear like nerds when they like reading or writing? That's just an opinion right? Cause I dont think its nerdy at all. Actually I find it attractive and I don't think that I am the only one.
Posted 11/22/11

BrendaBizarre wrote:

@Akiha Why do you think that guys appear like nerds when they like reading or writing? That's just an opinion right? Cause I dont think its nerdy at all. Actually I find it attractive and I don't think that I am the only one.


AGREED
188 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 11/22/11

BrendaBizarre wrote:

@Akiha Why do you think that guys appear like nerds when they like reading or writing? That's just an opinion right? Cause I dont think its nerdy at all. Actually I find it attractive and I don't think that I am the only one.


Really? I shrug that you are the sort that seek stability as one of the top factors in your relationship.

Maybe it's in my culture that reading is often associated with "boring".
Posted 11/22/11 , edited 11/22/11

Akiha- wrote:


BrendaBizarre wrote:

@Akiha Why do you think that guys appear like nerds when they like reading or writing? That's just an opinion right? Cause I dont think its nerdy at all. Actually I find it attractive and I don't think that I am the only one.


Really? I shrug that you are the sort that seek stability as one of the top factors in your relationship.

Maybe it's in my culture that reading is often associated with "boring".


Maybe it's cause of your culture, that could be the '' problem '' yes. :]]] I dunno.. ://
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.