First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply chapter 1
Creator
40366 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / .
Offline
Posted 11/21/11
i am Roy in class A i have just seen something i dint want to see and i have to get out of here dam was the fuck is going on here * runs throw the hall ways and the speakers go on * <prance bull = student plaza stay in your class room and fallow your teachers out and ....... * hears a crash * no get out get away from me no no NO!!!!!!!!!!! ..................* Wat the hell was that * ever one stay still and then look at the pen in the teachers hand drops .......... ever one go on a ram page * wtf dam i need to get out of here
21298 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / In A Dark World T...
Offline
Posted 11/23/11
-Hear some sort of noise and wakes up, peeks and eye open notices everyone running around panicked.- I guess it's time to wake up. -Sits up and looks out the window, smoke was coming from the city.- What hell's going on? -whispers and quickly exits the classroom.-
Posted 11/23/11


Was oblivious to what was happening. He was busy eating in the cafeteria. After some time, the PA system gets turned on and he hears the disturbing 'announcement'. The cafeteria people heard it too. They ran straight out of the cafeteria after it ended, but not him. Somehow he finished his meal even with all the commotion. He steadily made his way over the counter and into the kitchen. Apparently he was a little bit thirsty after his meal and he didn't by a drink earlier.
Creator
40366 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / .
Offline
Posted 11/23/11
*looks around and see a bat * ok that will work * tacks it and looks arond * ok i have to go to the roof * runs to the roof and hairs a scream and runs to the scream * <JILL> no get away from me no! <ROY>*runs to jill and slams the walker head and blood is ever were and blood dripping from my bat *<ROY> jill u ok <JILL> ya thx roy *runs to him and holds him * thank u i was so scared <ROY> its ok u are with me ok we need to go to the roof k we will be safe there for now k <JILL> ok * they run to the roof and barebacked the door and stares * <ROY> ok we are safe for now <JILL>ya *jill hold on to roy and sleeps on his shoulder * {i got to see the one i love and hold her when the wold is going to a end } /Page one done /
21298 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / In A Dark World T...
Offline
Posted 11/23/11
-Makes way into the gym and looks around for something to use. Turns around when a sort of growl resounds. There stood a student.- At least I think it's a student, whoa, were they always this deformed? -laughs and runs out of its way. Finds a medicine ball and throws it at it. Runs into the next room laughing, grabs a wooden sword, and walks away towards the cafeteria.- I slept through lunch again, might as well get a bite to eat now.
Posted 11/23/11
In the kitchen, Cross makes himself a drink and slowly enjoys it. "Man..." There were all sorts of hellish sounds coming from the outside of the cafeteria. "It sure is noisy outside." Cross finishes his drink and walks out of the kitchen. On his way out, he sees an apron with three knives laying on the kitchen counter.

"Cool..." Cross straps it on and begins to sharpen the knives before putting them into the pockets. "Nice..." He exits the kitchen, climbs on top of the cafeteria counter and just sits on it as he was in no hurry.
21298 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / In A Dark World T...
Offline
Posted 11/23/11
-peeks around the corner and sees some students being attacked by bloody others. Whistles and looks around a bit more.- Crazy, never thought this would happen. -Takes a deep breath and walks through, using the swords to push some lone ones aside. Spots the entrance to the cafeteria and runs in, deflating a bit at the mess of food everywhere.- What? Don't tell me it's all gone...
Posted 11/24/11


He turns and sees what appears to be a fellow student of the school with a wooden sword in his hand. He was is the middle of playing with the kitched knives and was starting to get used to them. He stares at the student without saying a word.
21298 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / In A Dark World T...
Offline
Posted 11/24/11 , edited 11/24/11
-Pokes the food on the ground and sighs. Looks to the side and sees another student. Smiles a bit and turns fully towards them.- Do ya happen to know if there's anymore food around here that isn't trampled.
Posted 11/24/11


Without saying a word or making a sound, he points with the knife in his hand towards the kitchen behind him.
21298 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / In A Dark World T...
Offline
Posted 11/24/11 , edited 11/24/11
-A grin breaks on my face.- Thanks. -Walks into the kitchen and grabs a couple apples. Walks back out and looks out the window. Whistles and bites into an apple.- What mess heh.
Posted 11/24/11


He stopped playing with the knives and sheathed them into the apron. "So? What's out there?" He asks as he stands up off the counter.
21298 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / In A Dark World T...
Offline
Posted 11/24/11
Well for starters, there's blood everywhere. Then there's the student ripping up other student's bodies and digging in to them.
-finishes the apple and starts on another.- Then when you look beyond the gate, you see the city. Can't see much from here but you do notice some smoke. -Finishes the second apple and stuffs the rest of the apples in my backpack.- To sum it all up, -picks up the wooden sword.- It's like a massacre out there. -Sighs a bit and looks out to the city.-
Posted 11/24/11


Makes his way back into the kitchen and searched for some things. "And how far gone is the school?"
21298 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / In A Dark World T...
Offline
Posted 11/24/11
For now it seems like the messed up students are mostly in the school, just how a lot of the normal students are trying to get out. Oh, there goes another. -Walks to the door and looks out.- These halls are a bit more emptier than when I got through them. Besides, they seem to be slow, or rather they were distracted with their meal to notice someone passing through. -tightens the straps on backpack.- Are you gonna be headin' out towards the city.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.