First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply ❤Creation Station❤
Posted 11/27/11 , edited 11/27/11
Name:Yuta

Age:20

where do you work:Bookshop & doin voluntarily work at old folk home

Uke or Seme:uke

Crush:none...

Bio:Yuta is an orphan.He live alone but he is always kind and cheerful.He love the nature,animal,books and music.He is bit shy,more comfortable with animal then human but tried his very best to get along with people around him.

Picture:
Creator
39646 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / with Dan
Offline
Posted 11/27/11

Kawaii_Snowy wrote:

Name:Yuta

Age:20

where do you work:Bookshop & doin voluntarily work at old folk home

Uke or Seme:uke

Crush:none...

Bio:Yuta is an orphan.He live alone but he is always kind and cheerful.He love the nature,animal,books and music.He is bit shy,more comfortable with animal then human but tried his very best to get along with people around him.

Picture:


appoved
10151 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / not your business
Offline
Posted 12/5/11
Name:Tia Yuki

Age:14

where do you work:Unknown

Uke or Seme:Uknown

Crush:No one yet

Bio:Forgoten

Picture:
Creator
39646 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / with Dan
Offline
Posted 12/5/11

tiatulip44 wrote:

Name:Tia Yuki

Age:14

where do you work:Unknown

Uke or Seme:Uknown

Crush:No one yet

Bio:Forgoten

Picture:


can you please make your character a guy
Moderator
29599 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / England (UK)
Offline
Posted 12/6/11 , edited 12/7/11
Name: Samuel but sam for short

Age: 18

where do you work: works at sea world, helps making the animals better, also a student

Uke or Seme: dont know wat this means so im gonna say seme

Crush: Noe one yet

Bio: Lives with his wealthy grandfather but even though he dosent have to work he wants too becuase he dosent think too much of money

Picture:


Creator
39646 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / with Dan
Offline
Posted 12/6/11

bethany101 wrote:

Name: Beth

Age: 18

where do you work: works at sea world, helps making the animals better, also a student

Uke or Seme: dont know wat this means so im gonna say seme

Crush: Noe one yet

Bio: Lives with her wealthy grandfather but even though she dosent have to work she wants too becuase she dosent think too much of money

Picture:


can you please make your character a guy
85034 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / England
Offline
Posted 12/6/11
Name: Mikaze Aoi

Age: 26

Where do you work: Various places

Uke or Seme: Seme

Crush: None currently

Bio: As a touring musician, Aoi is a talented violist and vocalist. He never had the chance to settle into a relationship because of his job causing him to move around a lot. He now lives on his own in an apartment and plays his violin as part of an orchestra. He also works a side job of teaching others to play or sing to cover his rent.

Picture:
Creator
39646 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / with Dan
Offline
Posted 12/6/11

aquashadowcat wrote:

Name: Mikaze Aoi

Age: 26

Where do you work: Various places

Uke or Seme: Seme

Crush: None currently

Bio: As a touring musician, Aoi is a talented violist and vocalist. He never had the chance to settle into a relationship because of his job causing him to move around a lot. He now lives on his own in an apartment and plays his violin as part of an orchestra. He also works a side job of teaching others to play or sing to cover his rent.

Picture:


appoved
[do you want to roleplay with me]
85034 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / England
Offline
Posted 12/6/11

divapireice wrote:


aquashadowcat wrote:

Name: Mikaze Aoi

Age: 26

Where do you work: Various places

Uke or Seme: Seme

Crush: None currently

Bio: As a touring musician, Aoi is a talented violist and vocalist. He never had the chance to settle into a relationship because of his job causing him to move around a lot. He now lives on his own in an apartment and plays his violin as part of an orchestra. He also works a side job of teaching others to play or sing to cover his rent.

Picture:


appoved
[do you want to roleplay with me]



Sure why not ^-^
Creator
39646 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / with Dan
Offline
Posted 12/6/11

aquashadowcat wrote:


divapireice wrote:


aquashadowcat wrote:

Name: Mikaze Aoi

Age: 26

Where do you work: Various places

Uke or Seme: Seme

Crush: None currently

Bio: As a touring musician, Aoi is a talented violist and vocalist. He never had the chance to settle into a relationship because of his job causing him to move around a lot. He now lives on his own in an apartment and plays his violin as part of an orchestra. He also works a side job of teaching others to play or sing to cover his rent.

Picture:


appoved
[do you want to roleplay with me]



Sure why not ^-^


ok
Moderator
29599 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / England (UK)
Offline
Posted 12/7/11

divapireice wrote:


bethany101 wrote:

Name: Beth

Age: 18

where do you work: works at sea world, helps making the animals better, also a student

Uke or Seme: dont know wat this means so im gonna say seme

Crush: Noe one yet

Bio: Lives with her wealthy grandfather but even though she dosent have to work she wants too becuase she dosent think too much of money

Picture:


can you please make your character a guy


i did it
Creator
39646 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / with Dan
Offline
Posted 12/7/11

bethany101 wrote:

Name: Samuel but sam for short

Age: 18

where do you work: works at sea world, helps making the animals better, also a student

Uke or Seme: dont know wat this means so im gonna say seme

Crush: Noe one yet

Bio: Lives with his wealthy grandfather but even though he dosent have to work he wants too becuase he dosent think too much of money

Picture:




appoved
[seme mean top]
Moderator
29599 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / England (UK)
Offline
Posted 12/7/11

divapireice wrote:


bethany101 wrote:

Name: Samuel but sam for short

Age: 18

where do you work: works at sea world, helps making the animals better, also a student

Uke or Seme: dont know wat this means so im gonna say seme

Crush: Noe one yet

Bio: Lives with his wealthy grandfather but even though he dosent have to work he wants too becuase he dosent think too much of money

Picture:




appoved
[seme mean top]

i still dont get it

First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.