First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Problems with Crunchyland.
Member
3305 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / マレエシア(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ
Offline
Posted 11/22/11 , edited 12/22/11
Hello, So I was playing crunchyland and decided to make a new character.
But after choosing my avatar.
i wanted to choose the hair and stuff,
and it's like un-clickable.
and yes, it's still at the "create a new avatar" page.

and then, i wanted to add the stats for my avatar after it levels up.
I can't click it. :/


HELP, DON'T GIVE UP ON CRUNCHYLAND Q_Q
and then for the pending designs,
i've uploaded alot, and i've been waiting for who-knows-how-long,
hoping it would be accepted q_q but... you guys only focus on the newer ones and not the ones at the back. please?
22 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Sydney, Australia
Offline
Posted 1/21/12
I'm having the same problems as you. I don't know why it's unclickable. I'm checking forums on here and other places about and on Crunchyland's current issue (well my current issue with it) and it's all old discussions. Got anywhere so far? ;A;
3471 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Inside the Kagero...
Offline
Posted 1/23/12

chocobojo wrote:

I'm having the same problems as you. I don't know why it's unclickable. I'm checking forums on here and other places about and on Crunchyland's current issue (well my current issue with it) and it's all old discussions. Got anywhere so far? ;A;

In my case, I can't quit the stupid doll of my profile!!
3429 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 1/23/12
the bodies won't show up on mine D8 i only see the clothes
22 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Sydney, Australia
Offline
Posted 1/24/12
Same. I can't even get rid of it as my profile picture which is annoying. ;A;
22 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Sydney, Australia
Offline
Posted 1/24/12
The shop randomly shows up some clothes/hair etc and then shows some other clothes/hair that didn't show before for me. x:
8347 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Secret room - ???
Offline
Posted 2/1/12

chocobojo wrote:

Same. I can't even get rid of it as my profile picture which is annoying. ;A;


There's an option below your Crunchyland's avatar that says "Unset as Profile Avatar". You may want to press it.
22 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Sydney, Australia
Offline
Posted 2/3/12
Ye, I tried that already. Still doesn't work.
51 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 2/28/12

Frandoll wrote:


chocobojo wrote:

Same. I can't even get rid of it as my profile picture which is annoying. ;A;


There's an option below your Crunchyland's avatar that says "Unset as Profile Avatar". You may want to press it.


I have that same problem, I keep clicking it and it won't go away...
51 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 2/28/12
Please help
8347 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Secret room - ???
Offline
Posted 2/28/12

yeux-bleus32 wrote:

Please help :(


for starters, why don't you upload a real avatar here
http://www.crunchyroll.com/editprofile/?tab=photo

and click again below that avatar.



that button that should've been below that character though it doesn't show on my side cuz that's not mine

oh, and just click it once and wait what happens.
51 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 3/1/12

Frandoll wrote:


yeux-bleus32 wrote:

Please help :(


for starters, why don't you upload a real avatar here
http://www.crunchyroll.com/editprofile/?tab=photo

and click again below that avatar.



that button that should've been below that character though it doesn't show on my side cuz that's not mine

oh, and just click it once and wait what happens.


Yes, I already uploaded a real avatar twice, it still isn't working

8347 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Secret room - ???
Offline
Posted 3/1/12

yeux-bleus32 wrote:


Yes, I already uploaded a real avatar twice, it still isn't working



Hmm... Try doing it again with a different browser.
Member
3305 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / マレエシア(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ
Offline
Posted 3/1/12
i just want to increase my stats.. why wont you let me increase my stats...
51 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 3/2/12

Frandoll wrote:


yeux-bleus32 wrote:


Yes, I already uploaded a real avatar twice, it still isn't working



Hmm... Try doing it again with a different browser.


Yeah, I tried that too :(
I also tried on my phone and iPad, no luck
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.