First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
If you knew the world was going to end today but you couldn't tell anyone, what would you do?
33131 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Texas
Offline
Posted 11/25/11
Take a shower cus I'm about to anyways...
559 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / denial river :3
Offline
Posted 11/25/11
Go to an 80's bar and disco it all out.
Posted 11/26/11

mangosky wrote:
Get laid and just party.


But you'd still miss your days as a wanker right?
3334 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Frozen Isle
Offline
Posted 11/26/11

best-user-name-ever wrote:

#: Tell all the people that I love that I loved them.

2#: Go up to a certain guy I know and kiss him full on the mouth. xD

#5: Change my status on FB to 'Chillin in the Afterlife'






go for it gurl! you've go your back covered!
Posted 11/26/11

Sakura_Weller wrote:


best-user-name-ever wrote:

#: Tell all the people that I love that I loved them.

2#: Go up to a certain guy I know and kiss him full on the mouth. xD

#5: Change my status on FB to 'Chillin in the Afterlife'






go for it gurl! you've go your back covered!


My god, are you nuts? The only love you need at that age is your mum's milk.
24938 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / mars
Offline
Posted 11/26/11

underlock wrote:


mangosky wrote:
Get laid and just party.


But you'd still miss your days as a wanker right?


No. I didn't even remember those days.
Posted 11/26/11

mangosky wrote:


underlock wrote:


mangosky wrote:
Get laid and just party.


But you'd still miss your days as a wanker right?


No. I didn't even remember those days.


Why you little liar.
24938 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / mars
Offline
Posted 11/26/11

underlock wrote:

Why you little liar.


U mad?
Posted 11/26/11

mangosky wrote:


underlock wrote:

Why you little liar.


U mad?


Just slightly.
24938 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / mars
Offline
Posted 11/26/11

underlock wrote:


mangosky wrote:


underlock wrote:

Why you little liar.


U mad?


Just slightly.


Posted 11/26/11
Why couldn't I tell anyone? I reckon I'd gather more people in my gang that way, overthrowing the laws and restrictions placed on the world together.
429 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / owl city
Offline
Posted 11/26/11

underlock wrote:


Sakura_Weller wrote:


best-user-name-ever wrote:

#: Tell all the people that I love that I loved them.

2#: Go up to a certain guy I know and kiss him full on the mouth. xD

#5: Change my status on FB to 'Chillin in the Afterlife'






go for it gurl! you've go your back covered!


My god, are you nuts? The only love you need at that age is your mum's milk.


AHAHAHAA! *like*
True, but if my entire life span were only 13 years, id been a grandma.
*shrug* Teens, brotha. Hormones ragin'.
12424 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/26/11
go on with my normal life, than when it happens be shocked
Posted 11/26/11 , edited 12/1/11
go about my everyday business, maybe play end of the world music all day long...
30948 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 11/26/11
Tell people anyway. It's not like they're going to believe you. Unless you said Rapture. Then thousands, maybe millions will.

Then I would try and get as much money out of whoever believes me as possible, and hopefully live like a king when the world doesn't end (Just like it didn't end the thousands of other times people KNEW it would).

If they're going to be exploited out of all of their money by their own religion anyway, I may as well cash in on some of that goodness.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.