First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
People who make Top [number] anime list...
334 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / The interwebs
Offline
Posted 11/27/11
I think this stopped being about top 10 lists.

I always figured people created lists in hopes of attracting people to characters or anime they enjoy. Personally I don't see anything wrong with that. I do believe that most lists tend to be exact copies of hundreds that have been created before it. For instance the 'Sexy Psycho' list doesn't even need to be looked at in order to determine what characters were nominated. I didn't look, but I have a feeling that Lucy from Elfin's Lied And Shion, Mion and Rena from When They Cry are on that list.

To be honest lists like these are opinions. It would be impossible for someone to track down every anime ever made, let alone watch them all. However, tracking down and watching all the anime that was ever made isn't necessary to make a list. Besides. I think if someone did manage to do all that in a life-time, could they really narrow a list down to 10 or even 20?

54331 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Under your skin.
Offline
Posted 11/27/11 , edited 11/27/11

Espada8 wrote:

doesn't matter, I'd hate you either way.If you find Bleach such garbage, why the fuck did you watch 310 episodes of it you're a hypocrite so...


If you're not a girl. Then you must be a fag? I see.
It's the only explanation for your faggy avatar..

FYI I didn't watch all 310 episodes of that garbage. I watched like half of it.
Shit is made up of 50% filler and I skipped them so..... yeah.




Who the fuck says I'm a girl? XD Typical idiot.
Oh~~~ so you're one of the stupid people who follow tre~~nds, grow a personality, you could learn a thing or two from hipsters,



This coming from a person judging an anime without even watching it? TYPICAL AND PREDICTABLE HATER IS TYPICAL AND PREDICTABLE.

BLEACH IS GARBAGE.
END OF DISCUSSION.





35796 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Stoke, England
Offline
Posted 11/27/11


Ooooooh daaaaamn!

Homegirl be rippin' shit up.




Ghost Moderator
AHTL 
87565 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / Norway
Online
Posted 11/27/11

Espada8 wrote:

Who the fuck says I'm a girl? XD Typical idiot.
Oh~~~ so you're one of the stupid people who follow tre~~nds, grow a personality, you could learn a thing or two from hipsters, doesn't matter, I'd hate you either way.If you find Bleach such garbage, why the fuck did you watch 310 episodes of it you're a hypocrite so...


Wrong or not about your gender, she has a point.


Bleach is no better than Naruto, and there are tons of better series out there. That you defend it so fervently seems to only project your ignorance of quality shows.

I've watched Naruto and Bleach, and they are both low tier anime series. The main reason they are popular are that they are aimed at young teenagers, with simple and shallow character with whom you can recognize yourself in. (i.e. "omg i am so like sasuke/Orihime/whatever")

The story is simple and the plots are rarely amazing. The art and animation are average at best, and at worst just poor. I can't really comment on the One Piece animation, as the only time I've watched it was when I was in Italy eating a pizza restaurant and it was no sound and subbed to Italian. I won't deny I enjoy the One Piece manga, but there is one major difference between One Piece and all the other popular long running series such as Bleach.




They all start out somewhat interesting, but at one point most of the long running series just turn into some show about who can power the most up and the show starts to lose its integrity and what made it good to begin with.

Speaking of boring, Naruto and Bleach are infamous for having fillers. Bleach has even filler arcs where nothing really happens.

I'm not a hypocrite for having watched a lot of Bleach, you are a fool to think so. I simply had a realization that Bleach wasn't going anywhere any time soon, and instead of wasting my time watching some below average show, I could spend my time watching shorter series of higher quality.

Maybe you are just afraid of testing out new waters, and therefore stick to Bleach? I have a feeling that Bleach is akin to Naruto in one aspect, as I briefly touched upon. You could probably skip 50 episodes, if not more of either one and still not having lost track of anything.


P.S. When you go for personal attacks against someone, instead of arguments filled with reason you lose face. It shows that you are being on the defensive because you got no good arguments for why your favourite show isn't bad.
347 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Las Noches, Heuco...
Offline
Posted 12/19/11 , edited 12/19/11

AHTL wrote:


Espada8 wrote:

Who the fuck says I'm a girl? XD Typical idiot.
Oh~~~ so you're one of the stupid people who follow tre~~nds, grow a personality, you could learn a thing or two from hipsters, doesn't matter, I'd hate you either way.If you find Bleach such garbage, why the fuck did you watch 310 episodes of it you're a hypocrite so...


Wrong or not about your gender, she has a point.


Bleach is no better than Naruto, and there are tons of better series out there. That you defend it so fervently seems to only project your ignorance of quality shows.

I've watched Naruto and Bleach, and they are both low tier anime series. The main reason they are popular are that they are aimed at young teenagers, with simple and shallow character with whom you can recognize yourself in. (i.e. "omg i am so like sasuke/Orihime/whatever")

The story is simple and the plots are rarely amazing. The art and animation are average at best, and at worst just poor. I can't really comment on the One Piece animation, as the only time I've watched it was when I was in Italy eating a pizza restaurant and it was no sound and subbed to Italian. I won't deny I enjoy the One Piece manga, but there is one major difference between One Piece and all the other popular long running series such as Bleach.




They all start out somewhat interesting, but at one point most of the long running series just turn into some show about who can power the most up and the show starts to lose its integrity and what made it good to begin with.

Speaking of boring, Naruto and Bleach are infamous for having fillers. Bleach has even filler arcs where nothing really happens.

I'm not a hypocrite for having watched a lot of Bleach, you are a fool to think so. I simply had a realization that Bleach wasn't going anywhere any time soon, and instead of wasting my time watching some below average show, I could spend my time watching shorter series of higher quality.

Maybe you are just afraid of testing out new waters, and therefore stick to Bleach? I have a feeling that Bleach is akin to Naruto in one aspect, as I briefly touched upon. You could probably skip 50 episodes, if not more of either one and still not having lost track of anything.


P.S. When you go for personal attacks against someone, instead of arguments filled with reason you lose face. It shows that you are being on the defensive because you got no good arguments for why your favourite show isn't bad.


I forgot about this thread XD

Anyway, back to le debate: I fucking hate Naruto and I'll admit Bleach is stuffed with useless and very boring filler arcs, to be honest I hate the Bleach anime, I love the manga though and just because I have Szayel as my icon doesn't mean that I worship Tite Kubo in anyway, but I do respect his imagination to create such a storyline and yes, that picture you included did in fact make me laugh and you do have a point but how many shounens can you name that isn't about getting power to protect your friends and family? that is the question.

I understand Chrome_mist wants to start a debate and share her useless opinion but it's the way she goes about it, those annoying GIFs and icons makes me lose any little bit of respect that I may have possibly had for her. I don't like or appreciate the way she enforces her opinion on others like some 'turn-or-burn christian' I almost feel like yelling "you ain't got no pancake mix!"

You are completely off for thinking that Bleach is the only anime I watch, or even the fact that it's my favorite anime since when did I state any of that? you're the shallow one for just assuming things. Try and learn a little bit more about me before you completely flame me and just make up random bullshit.

All that crap aside, Bleach has good points as well as bad and weak points, but what anime doesn't?

Also, Bleach and One Piece are completely different series with totally different storylines, you can't really compare the two, it's like taking FullMetal Alchemist and comparing it with something like Haruhi Suzumiya, you just don't do it. One Piece is equally bad as the Bleach anime and I've never denied that.

Referring back to your picture, All (except Dragon Ball Z) of those series are on-going, for all we know Luffy might get overly hungry for power (more so then his retarded love for food) by episode 2674.

That's all I'll be saying for now. KTHXBAI.

EDIT: I just realised that your reply is from 21 days ago but I only got it now, stupid crunchyroll XD

9312 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Over there
Offline
Posted 12/19/11

Espada8 wrote:

The fact that you have One Piece, Gintama, Detective Conan and Usagi Drop proves that there is no fucking faith in humanity and that making lists is stupid and simple-minded.


= Your "argument" is invalid.
347 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Las Noches, Heuco...
Offline
Posted 12/19/11

Des85 wrote:


Espada8 wrote:

The fact that you have One Piece, Gintama, Detective Conan and Usagi Drop proves that there is no fucking faith in humanity and that making lists is stupid and simple-minded.


= Your "argument" is invalid.


You probably didn't even read my long heartfelt rant :'(
whatever,

9312 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Over there
Offline
Posted 12/19/11


Back at you
55520 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / 風の山
Offline
Posted 12/19/11
idk about other people but i am enjoying this thread. if i weren't so lazy to gather up some intel, i would join in. i could always attack it philosophically as i always do, but then people would attack me which might ruin my evening with the addiction to attemption to best my opponent.
97 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Serbia
Offline
Posted 12/19/11
Well I am enjoying it too. It is so funny to watch people arguing over stupid stuff
Posted 12/19/11
Well, everyone agrees that Naturo is the best thing ever made. Viva narutards!
97 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Serbia
Offline
Posted 12/19/11
I don't...

I Hate Naruto
54331 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Under your skin.
Offline
Posted 12/19/11

Espada8 wrote:

I forgot about this thread XD


I forgot you even existed.



I understand Chrome_mist wants to start a debate and share her useless opinion but it's the way she goes about it, those annoying GIFs and icons makes me lose any little bit of respect that I may have possibly had for her. I don't like or appreciate the way she enforces her opinion on others like some 'turn-or-burn christian' I almost feel like yelling "you ain't got no pancake mix!"


First of all, you are a non-factor. I don't need your "respect". This is the fucking internet, you monkey.
And blaming my flawless gifs just because you can't win in an argument. BITCH PLEASE.



You are completely off for thinking that Bleach is the only anime I watch, or even the fact that it's my favorite anime since when did I state any of that? you're the shallow one for just assuming things. Try and learn a little bit more about me before you completely flame me and just make up random bullshit.


Oh come on. Your faggy avatar and profile is enough for us to conclude you watch that garbage that is named Bleach.
Stop with the excuses.



All that crap aside, Bleach has good points as well as bad and weak points, but what anime doesn't?


I've watched 320 episodes of it and I can see more flaws than good points, to be honest.
I can only blame myself for not dropping it sooner.
Now you and your One Piece hating, HAVE NO BASIS AT ALL. So STFU detergent-loving moron.



Also, Bleach and One Piece are completely different series with totally different storylines, you can't really compare the two, it's like taking FullMetal Alchemist and comparing it with something like Haruhi Suzumiya, you just don't do it. One Piece is equally bad as the Bleach anime and I've never denied that.


So much delusion. They are both:
♥Shounen anime
♥Fighting / Action Anime
♥Fantasy Anime
♥Anime with a lot of characters
♥Anime in the Big 3

So comparing them isn't really a new thing.

And no lol. One Piece of Heaven is a league of its own. You don't compare shit with it.



Referring back to your picture, All (except Dragon Ball Z) of those series are on-going, for all we know Luffy might get overly hungry for power (more so then his retarded love for food) by episode 2674.


This is why we can't take you seriously.
You don't even know ANYTHING about One Piece.

But as a person who's seen BOTH of them, I can say that Bleach is worse. FAR WORSE THAN SHIT.
For all we know Ichigo might lose his "shinigami" powers again for the 135645687th time and so someone new will
be introduced by that incompetent Tite Kubo to try and get his powers back, AGAIN.

Dropped it before it even gets worse.





That's all I'll be saying for now. KTHXBAI.


And this is the last of your delusion I'll be replying to, too.
xoxo





EDIT: I just realised that your reply is from 21 days ago but I only got it now, stupid crunchyroll XD



Again with the excuses. You were just scared to reply, admit it.


347 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Las Noches, Heuco...
Offline
Posted 12/19/11 , edited 12/19/11

chrome_mist wrote:


Espada8 wrote:

I forgot about this thread XD


I forgot you even existed.



I understand Chrome_mist wants to start a debate and share her useless opinion but it's the way she goes about it, those annoying GIFs and icons makes me lose any little bit of respect that I may have possibly had for her. I don't like or appreciate the way she enforces her opinion on others like some 'turn-or-burn christian' I almost feel like yelling "you ain't got no pancake mix!"


First of all, you are a non-factor. I don't need your "respect". This is the fucking internet, you monkey.
And blaming my flawless gifs just because you can't win in an argument. BITCH PLEASE.



You are completely off for thinking that Bleach is the only anime I watch, or even the fact that it's my favorite anime since when did I state any of that? you're the shallow one for just assuming things. Try and learn a little bit more about me before you completely flame me and just make up random bullshit.


Oh come on. Your faggy avatar and profile is enough for us to conclude you watch that garbage that is named Bleach.
Stop with the excuses.



All that crap aside, Bleach has good points as well as bad and weak points, but what anime doesn't?


I've watched 320 episodes of it and I can see more flaws than good points, to be honest.
I can only blame myself for not dropping it sooner.
Now you and your One Piece hating, HAVE NO BASIS AT ALL. So STFU detergent-loving moron.



Also, Bleach and One Piece are completely different series with totally different storylines, you can't really compare the two, it's like taking FullMetal Alchemist and comparing it with something like Haruhi Suzumiya, you just don't do it. One Piece is equally bad as the Bleach anime and I've never denied that.


So much delusion. They are both:
♥Shounen anime
♥Fighting / Action Anime
♥Fantasy Anime
♥Anime with a lot of characters
♥Anime in the Big 3

So comparing them isn't really a new thing.

And no lol. One Piece of Heaven is a league of its own. You don't compare shit with it.



Referring back to your picture, All (except Dragon Ball Z) of those series are on-going, for all we know Luffy might get overly hungry for power (more so then his retarded love for food) by episode 2674.


This is why we can't take you seriously.
You don't even know ANYTHING about One Piece.

But as a person who's seen BOTH of them, I can say that Bleach is worse. FAR WORSE THAN SHIT.
For all we know Ichigo might lose his "shinigami" powers again for the 135645687th time and so someone new will
be introduced by that incompetent Tite Kubo to try and get his powers back, AGAIN.

Dropped it before it even gets worse.





That's all I'll be saying for now. KTHXBAI.


And this is the last of your delusion I'll be replying to, too.
xoxo





EDIT: I just realised that your reply is from 21 days ago but I only got it now, stupid crunchyroll XD





Chrome_Mist, SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GET BACK IN THE KITCHEN, NOBODY ASKED FOR YOUR OPINION. And stop butting in with everything, I wasn't replying to you so stop, you attention seeking whore. Stop with your retarded assumptions, you know fuck all about me and hey, I know fuck all about you but I am a good judge of character, you're obviously marginalized IRL so you come online with your stupid GIFs to seek attention, nobody likes you so GTFO, and go make me a sammich.

And could you possibly forgotten I've existed If I was busy pwning your argument earlier today? stop acting like the fucking queen, you're of no higher class then my dustbin.


347 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Las Noches, Heuco...
Offline
Posted 12/19/11

Des85 wrote:



Back at you ;)


That doesn't really make sense but okay?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.