First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Longest you have been banned?
705 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Primordial soup
Offline
Posted 1/30/12
I want to be banned.
So badly.
But I'm not cool enough.
6882 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Strawberry Fields
Offline
Posted 1/30/12
^ Being banned is not cool.
< No I've never been banned.
Posted 1/30/12
on xbox i got banned until year 9999 lol modding
Banned
31569 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / The Void.
Offline
Posted 1/30/12
765,999,876,555 years for destroying the previous universe.
Posted 1/30/12
Never been banned before.
Posted 1/30/12

-Cum wrote:

I want to be banned.
So badly.
But I'm not cool enough.


Spam, cum.

Well....I no longer get ban, I get deactivated.
Posted 1/30/12
Never been banned, but I'v only started becoming active recently :/
Posted 1/30/12

haikinka wrote:

Never been banned, but I'v only started becoming active recently :/


You saw what happened to me, it's going to happen to you as well. Better start chopping!
Posted 1/30/12

D01BCDN3 wrote:


haikinka wrote:

Never been banned, but I'v only started becoming active recently :/


You saw what happened to me, it's going to happen to you as well. Better start chopping!


Lol, I always thought you did that to your self.
Posted 1/30/12

haikinka wrote:


D01BCDN3 wrote:


haikinka wrote:

Never been banned, but I'v only started becoming active recently :/


You saw what happened to me, it's going to happen to you as well. Better start chopping!


Lol, I always thought you did that to your self.


Nah, it's what I used to do. I suddenly made a goal that I wouldn't deactivate after the previous one, but then I spammed the forums and reported my own comment, so SOMEBODY did my job for me.

Darn it, I thought I was going to see the sexy red prints on top of my avatar again. Ha ha.
Posted 1/30/12 , edited 1/30/12

D01BCDN3 wrote:

Lol, I always thought you did that to your self.


Nah, it's what I used to do. I suddenly made a goal that I wouldn't deactivate after the previous one, but then I spammed the forums and reported my own comment, so SOMEBODY did my job for me.

Darn it, I thought I was going to see the sexy red prints on top of my avatar again. Ha ha.

Lol it seems it's actually hard to get banned if your trying. Someone else told me the same thing XD
705 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Primordial soup
Offline
Posted 1/30/12

D01BCDN3 wrote:


-Cum wrote:

I want to be banned.
So badly.
But I'm not cool enough.


Spam, cum.

Well....I no longer get ban, I get deactivated.


What's the difference?
Posted 1/30/12

haikinka wrote:


D01BCDN3 wrote:

Lol, I always thought you did that to your self.


Nah, it's what I used to do. I suddenly made a goal that I wouldn't deactivate after the previous one, but then I spammed the forums and reported my own comment, so SOMEBODY did my job for me.

Darn it, I thought I was going to see the sexy red prints on top of my avatar again. Ha ha.


Lol it seems it's actually hard to get banned if your trying. Someone else told me the same thing XD

No, I don't plan on getting banned. LOL I was only using an overstatement. I don't mind getting banned though- the more I get to spam.

Why do I have a feeling that that someone could have been underlock?

But yeah, it's hard to get banned when you are trying.
Posted 1/30/12


D01BCDN3 wrote:


haikinka wrote:


D01BCDN3 wrote:

Lol, I always thought you did that to your self.


Nah, it's what I used to do. I suddenly made a goal that I wouldn't deactivate after the previous one, but then I spammed the forums and reported my own comment, so SOMEBODY did my job for me.

Darn it, I thought I was going to see the sexy red prints on top of my avatar again. Ha ha.


Lol it seems it's actually hard to get banned if your trying. Someone else told me the same thing XD


No, I don't plan on getting banned. LOL I was only using an overstatement. I don't mind getting banned though- the more I get to spam.

Why do I have a feeling that that someone could have been underlock?

But yeah, it's hard to get banned when you are trying.



Lol 'cause it is XD I think he's given up now though...
Posted 1/30/12

-Cum wrote:


D01BCDN3 wrote:


-Cum wrote:

I want to be banned.
So badly.
But I'm not cool enough.


Spam, cum.

Well....I no longer get ban, I get deactivated.


What's the difference?


Banning is more so of a lecture/lesson. They limit you on what you can do, which is basically nothing other than being able to PM the mods. Who wants that though? LOL Approving requests, checking your notifications and inbox, as previously stated. But then the rest, you can't reply or make an opinion on forums, which is totally scum on my part.

Deactivating is just bold deletion; nuking the active account.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.