First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Coming Out To Your Family
5044 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/1/11

o3oBuddha wrote:



What do you know about love? You're 14.


more than i should know
Banned
12724 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Seattle
Offline
Posted 12/1/11 , edited 12/1/11


Teenagers like us have nothing but infatuation and hormones, ESPECIALLY at 14.
And i'm guessing he/she died before your were 14 explaining the over extended emotions.
People die, move on. You just became a teenager and you've decided to become sad over it.
Why not rejoice in the happiness and memories you've shared?
Sad is an emotion,emotional is a generalization.
5044 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/1/11

o3oBuddha wrote:



Teenagers like us have nothing but infatuation and hormones, ESPECIALLY at 14.
And i'm guessing he/she died before your were 14 explaining the over extended emotions.
People die, move on. You just became a teenager and you've decided to become sad over it.
Why not rejoice in the happiness and memories you've shared?
Sad is an emotion,emotional is a generalization.


look im srry ive spent my whole life protecting others, one persons death weighs more on me than it should
Banned
12724 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Seattle
Offline
Posted 12/1/11


=l You're sad because you want to be.
There is no explaining to you.
5044 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/1/11

o3oBuddha wrote:



=l You're sad because you want to be.
There is no explaining to you.


you're right i guess, im sorry about my behaviour
Banned
12724 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Seattle
Offline
Posted 12/1/11


Why do you apologize? Stop looking for someone to give you sympathy.
Shoo.
Posted 12/1/11
i sould come home with a nice cute looking boy and kiss him xD
Posted 12/4/11
Bring a baseball bat just in case.
Posted 12/4/11
You don't have to come out of your closet, just bring them into your closet.
35790 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Stoke, England
Offline
Posted 12/4/11

fallen_angel616 wrote:



then im sorry but i had have my first true love die in my arms that was painful


Ahahaha

Posted 12/4/11

CarboKill wrote:


fallen_angel616 wrote:



then im sorry but i had have my first true love die in my arms that was painful


Ahahaha



Hey stop laughing like you're watching modern Romeo and Juliet. The boy still lives after all, meh.
35790 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Stoke, England
Offline
Posted 12/4/11 , edited 12/4/11

underlock wrote:


Hey stop laughing like you're watching modern Romeo and Juliet. The boy still lives after all, meh.


What a coincidence, I was doing an essay on Romeo and Juliet minutes ago.
5044 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/4/11

CarboKill wrote:


fallen_angel616 wrote:



then im sorry but i had have my first true love die in my arms that was painful


Ahahaha



lol nah its all good im a heartless psychopath now ^_\\
Posted 12/4/11

fallen_angel616 wrote:


CarboKill wrote:


fallen_angel616 wrote:



then im sorry but i had have my first true love die in my arms that was painful


Ahahaha



lol nah its all good im a heartless psychopath now ^_\\


What is it? You stealing candy from babies now? You're a bad, bad boy.
35790 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Stoke, England
Offline
Posted 12/4/11

fallen_angel616 wrote:

lol nah its all good im a heartless psychopath now ^_\\


Have you murdered an entire nursery and ate all of the youngest babies, and then delivered the rest of the corpses to the child's parents? I have, and I am a heartless psychopath, so until you do that, you are nowhere near my level, you weedy little emo boy.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.