First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Coming Out To Your Family
35796 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Stoke, England
Offline
Posted 12/4/11

fallen_angel616 wrote:

back in my day trolling meant something


I agree.
Posted 12/4/11
Back in your day like when your mum gave birth to you? Because you're 14 right?
5044 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/4/11

CarboKill wrote:


fallen_angel616 wrote:

back in my day trolling meant something


I agree.


most people do, now trolls are just noobs that are noobish on purpose
Posted 12/4/11
Last time I kissed, this time, I want my parents to walk in on me doing my girlfriend.
toxxin 
43361 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / In my own little...
Offline
Posted 12/6/11
well my parents wouldnt care, however my grandpa might 0.0 But from my perspective a parent should acknowledge that their childs happiness comes first and foremost over their own desires. Eg. Mom wants daughter to be in dance but daughter wants to learn to play violin. It might not be what the mom wants but she has a duty as a parent to support her daughter's aspirations.
5044 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/6/11

toxxin wrote:

well my parents wouldnt care, however my grandpa might 0.0 But from my perspective a parent should acknowledge that their childs happiness comes first and foremost over their own desires. Eg. Mom wants daughter to be in dance but daughter wants to learn to play violin. It might not be what the mom wants but she has a duty as a parent to support her daughter's aspirations.


if only it were that simple
toxxin 
43361 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / In my own little...
Offline
Posted 12/6/11

fallen_angel616 wrote:


toxxin wrote:

well my parents wouldnt care, however my grandpa might 0.0 But from my perspective a parent should acknowledge that their childs happiness comes first and foremost over their own desires. Eg. Mom wants daughter to be in dance but daughter wants to learn to play violin. It might not be what the mom wants but she has a duty as a parent to support her daughter's aspirations.


if only it were that simple


too true. most parents dont see it that way but I suggest not hiding who you are cause you'll just end up unhappy. I know it sounds chiche but "Just be yourself" it'll all work out somehow. However moms and siblings tend to be more understanding than fathers or grandparents.
5044 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/6/11

toxxin wrote:


fallen_angel616 wrote:


toxxin wrote:

well my parents wouldnt care, however my grandpa might 0.0 But from my perspective a parent should acknowledge that their childs happiness comes first and foremost over their own desires. Eg. Mom wants daughter to be in dance but daughter wants to learn to play violin. It might not be what the mom wants but she has a duty as a parent to support her daughter's aspirations.


if only it were that simple


too true. most parents dont see it that way but I suggest not hiding who you are cause you'll just end up unhappy. I know it sounds chiche but "Just be yourself" it'll all work out somehow. However moms and siblings tend to be more understanding than fathers or grandparents.


well i disowned my father so its all good there but my mums almost never in a good mood and my siblings are too young to understand
toxxin 
43361 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / In my own little...
Offline
Posted 12/6/11

fallen_angel616 wrote:


toxxin wrote:


fallen_angel616 wrote:


toxxin wrote:

well my parents wouldnt care, however my grandpa might 0.0 But from my perspective a parent should acknowledge that their childs happiness comes first and foremost over their own desires. Eg. Mom wants daughter to be in dance but daughter wants to learn to play violin. It might not be what the mom wants but she has a duty as a parent to support her daughter's aspirations.


if only it were that simple


too true. most parents dont see it that way but I suggest not hiding who you are cause you'll just end up unhappy. I know it sounds chiche but "Just be yourself" it'll all work out somehow. However moms and siblings tend to be more understanding than fathers or grandparents.


well i disowned my father so its all good there but my mums almost never in a good mood and my siblings are too young to understand


brutal. Just dont let them find out on their own it'll hurt less that way.
5044 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/6/11

toxxin wrote:


fallen_angel616 wrote:


toxxin wrote:


fallen_angel616 wrote:


toxxin wrote:

well my parents wouldnt care, however my grandpa might 0.0 But from my perspective a parent should acknowledge that their childs happiness comes first and foremost over their own desires. Eg. Mom wants daughter to be in dance but daughter wants to learn to play violin. It might not be what the mom wants but she has a duty as a parent to support her daughter's aspirations.


if only it were that simple


too true. most parents dont see it that way but I suggest not hiding who you are cause you'll just end up unhappy. I know it sounds chiche but "Just be yourself" it'll all work out somehow. However moms and siblings tend to be more understanding than fathers or grandparents.


well i disowned my father so its all good there but my mums almost never in a good mood and my siblings are too young to understand


brutal. Just dont let them find out on their own it'll hurt less that way.


i could just get them to read this forum, but that probaly wouldn't end well
toxxin 
43361 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / In my own little...
Offline
Posted 12/6/11
probably not but I suggest thinking it out what you'd say to any of the possible situations that may arise when you finally do tell them.
5044 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/6/11

toxxin wrote:

probably not but I suggest thinking it out what you'd say to any of the possible situations that may arise when you finally do tell them.


i've been giving them clues so that aren't as suprised when i tell them
toxxin 
43361 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / In my own little...
Offline
Posted 12/6/11

fallen_angel616 wrote:


toxxin wrote:

probably not but I suggest thinking it out what you'd say to any of the possible situations that may arise when you finally do tell them.


i've been giving them clues so that aren't as suprised when i tell them


a good plan. Good luck and I hope it works out for you.
5044 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/6/11

toxxin wrote:


fallen_angel616 wrote:


toxxin wrote:

probably not but I suggest thinking it out what you'd say to any of the possible situations that may arise when you finally do tell them.


i've been giving them clues so that aren't as suprised when i tell them


a good plan. Good luck and I hope it works out for you.


thanks ^_\\
94791 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Canada
Offline
Posted 12/6/11
If I tell them I'm gay, they'll think I'm joking.
If I tell them I'm bi-sexual, they won't care at all.

So, no point in telling them.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.