First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
#OCCUPY WALLSTREET
50367 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Inside My Head
Offline
Posted 12/1/11 , edited 12/1/11


Maybe the independent news coverages are the ones who aren't true? MIND-BLOWN?
To put it simply, I just don't give a fuck about these people.
I don't live in America. They are unemployed=they need to get a job. It's simple isn't it?
You are dumb because you can't realize how pointless this movement is. Oh please, spread your movement about freedom or whatever it's about. Please do tell me what this movement does for the future of America.
17181 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
(´◔౪◔)✂❤
Offline
Posted 12/1/11
^ You're right, why can't they simply get rich?
54331 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Under your skin.
Offline
Posted 12/1/11

Preyar wrote:

To put it simply, I just don't give a fuck about these people.


You're obviously bothered by them though.

#justsayin
50367 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Inside My Head
Offline
Posted 12/1/11

chrome_mist wrote:


Preyar wrote:

To put it simply, I just don't give a fuck about these people.


You're obviously bothered by them though.

#justsayin



Yes? I think they are pathetic. That's why I don't give a fuck about them and their little "heroic" movement.
61228 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M
Offline
Posted 12/1/11
Wow preyar. So are you telling me that the police really needed to pepper spray college kids that were doing a sit down protest. Also I can find a bunch of videos from the protests that do show police brutality. Can you show me any videos from these protests that a police officer was injury. Also, you have said you are not from America. So can you tell me exactly what the job market is like in America. I can give you a good idea.

15940 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Cincinnati
Offline
Posted 12/1/11 , edited 12/1/11



Okay, do you understand what corporate interests are? It's amazing that you're a failure of a troll or just simply that stupid:
Here ya go.
http://tinyurl.com/7gk6ha4
first video if you can't get that far.
54331 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Under your skin.
Offline
Posted 12/1/11

Preyar wrote:


Yes? I think they are pathetic. That's why I don't give a fuck about them and their little "heroic" movement.


If you don't give a fuck you would just ignore them and move on.
So why are you here?

Either you're way too pressed to not give a fuck or you are trying way too hard to troll.
Which one is it?



61228 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M
Offline
Posted 12/1/11
Crap forgot to say, Preyar, I don't just get my news from one source. I use multiple sources and from what I can see is that none of them tell the complete truth.
50367 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Inside My Head
Offline
Posted 12/1/11

Jechotas wrote:

Wow preyar. So are you telling me that the police really needed to pepper spray college kids that were doing a sit down protest. Also I can find a bunch of videos from the protests that do show police brutality. Can you show me any videos from these protests that a police officer was injury. Also, you have said you are not from America. So can you tell me exactly what the job market is like in America. I can give you a good idea.



Of course not. They're wearing protection and all that. There is a video(can't find it right now), showing the police telling the students to go away from the park or wherever they are in the pepper spray affair. The students ignores the warnings and as a result, they get pepper sprayed. Oh and for your last comment:
15940 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Cincinnati
Offline
Posted 12/1/11
I'll be waiting for a response to what I linked. I'd love for you to try to justify yourself,
Thanks.
50367 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Inside My Head
Offline
Posted 12/1/11

chrome_mist wrote:


Preyar wrote:


Yes? I think they are pathetic. That's why I don't give a fuck about them and their little "heroic" movement.


If you don't give a fuck you would just ignore them and move on.
So why are you here?

Either you're way too pressed to not give a fuck or you are trying way too hard to troll.
Which one is it?





They are too pathetic to ignore.
54331 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Under your skin.
Offline
Posted 12/1/11

Preyar wrote:

They are too pathetic to ignore.


It can't be that hard.





50367 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Inside My Head
Offline
Posted 12/1/11


And may I ask you again cause you obviously can't answer a question.
What does the movement achieve? When the people are blocking roads, yelling, doing inhuman things while calling themselves the 99% of the population. Where did they even get that number?
Do you know what they achieve?? They achieve NOTHING other than a glimpse of recognition, because the media needs some shit they can milk the hell out of to get more viewers

15940 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Cincinnati
Offline
Posted 12/1/11 , edited 12/1/11
Uhm.. did you even watch that video I linked...? It answers your questions quite simply. Moreover, you have things backwards. Mainstream media does not even cover OWS - It's the opposite of what they want to give coverage to. You don't even understand the side you're trying to justify
and edit: I'm sadly going to stop giving attention to you. You're obviously overly in need of it, but I'm not your mother ;~;
50367 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Inside My Head
Offline
Posted 12/1/11

The "truth"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x6-urN7CL3g&feature=related
The truth
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dr37LVxBdyA&feature=related
That is just retarded
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.