Post Reply Mod applycation
10151 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / not your business
Offline
Posted 12/3/11
Name:
Nickname:
Why:
Photos?:
Invites?:
campers
39646 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / with Dan
Offline
Posted 12/3/11

tiatulip44 wrote:

Name:
Nickname:
Why:
Photos?:
Invites?:


name-divapireice
nickname-diva
why- it sound like fun and i can appoved people
photo-

invites-yes
10151 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / not your business
Offline
Posted 12/3/11

divapireice wrote:


tiatulip44 wrote:

Name:
Nickname:
Why:
Photos?:
Invites?:


name-divapireice
nickname-diva
why- it sound like fun and i can appoved people
photo-

invites-yes


All rigtht APPROVED
campers
10682 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Wonderland
Offline
Posted 12/11/11
Name:Shaylie33
Nickname:Shadow or Shade or shay
Why:Because I'm good at it and I have great Idea and I listen to the people
Photos?:???
Invites?:Yes
10151 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / not your business
Offline
Posted 12/11/11

Shaylie33 wrote:

Name:Shaylie33
Nickname:Shadow or Shade or shay
Why:Because I'm good at it and I have great Idea and I listen to the people
Photos?:???
Invites?:Yes


APPROVED but just to clear up some confushtion when i type photos: i mean did you put any on the group
campers
10682 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Wonderland
Offline
Posted 12/11/11

tiatulip44 wrote:


Shaylie33 wrote:

Name:Shaylie33
Nickname:Shadow or Shade or shay
Why:Because I'm good at it and I have great Idea and I listen to the people
Photos?:???
Invites?:Yes


APPROVED but just to clear up some confushtion when i type photos: i mean did you put any on the group


I haven't yet
10151 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / not your business
Offline
Posted 12/11/11 , edited 12/11/11

Shaylie33 wrote:


tiatulip44 wrote:


Shaylie33 wrote:

Name:Shaylie33
Nickname:Shadow or Shade or shay
Why:Because I'm good at it and I have great Idea and I listen to the people
Photos?:???
Invites?:Yes


APPROVED but just to clear up some confushtion when i type photos: i mean did you put any on the group


I haven't yet


it's fine i just wanted to make that clear just uplode you charries pictuer in the album
Ares
68 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / MY OWN WORLD
Offline
Posted 12/13/11
Name:Crown62
Nickname:Rose
Why:my personalty will light up the room
Photos?:Nope
Invites?:Nope
10151 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / not your business
Offline
Posted 12/13/11

crown62 wrote:

Name:Crown62
Nickname:Rose
Why:my personalty will light up the room
Photos?:Nope
Invites?:Nope


Invite some buddies and add some photos and i will think about it
You must be logged in to post.