First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
Catch the sicko who fed a kitten to a python.
Posted 12/3/11

chrome_mist wrote:


boyODD wrote:

it would be a fun way to go out


*yawns*



hmmm?

TBH i dont seem to care about this i mean its fucking nature so what if a fucking kitten got eaten there is millions of other cats out there
114162 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / in a world where...
Offline
Posted 12/3/11

KleinerSkollexxx wrote:


Regard the cruelty in it is all I'm saying.


reality is a cruel place, all i'm saying is you shouldn't be surprised at something like this.
23034 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / boys locker room
Offline
Posted 12/3/11


Not surprised at all, that's the sad thing. Doesn't mean I can't yield a bit of sympathy for a murdered baby animal, especially because I love cats.
3895 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / потерян
Offline
Posted 12/3/11
okay.
okay.
how about you get eaten alive by a snake?
see how it feels.
its cruel ahmad.
he just wanted the kitten to die.
he's a murderer waiting to happen.
you're a real dick ya know.
Posted 12/3/11

BillieHadASexChange wrote:

okay.
okay.
how about you get eaten alive by a snake?
see how it feels.
its cruel ahmad.
he just wanted the kitten to die.
he's a murderer waiting to happen.
you're a real dick ya know.


So i kill a fucking cat? and im a damn monster? shit its not it was human baby no idea why people get so god damn sensative when comes cats and dogs. I realise theyre pets but fuck a damn pig can be a pet...you dont see me not eating pork do you? an animal is damn animal no matter what you call it

Posted 12/3/11
/inb4 argument.

114162 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / in a world where...
Offline
Posted 12/3/11

KleinerSkollexxx wrote:



Not surprised at all, that's the sad thing. Doesn't mean I can't yield a bit of sympathy for a murdered baby animal, especially because I love cats.


you think i don't like cats? admittedly, i found this whole affair in bad taste with recording and putting it out for the world to see, but i won't go so far as to say "feed him to the python" or something.
3895 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / потерян
Offline
Posted 12/3/11
it is a sign and common trait that those who torture and/or kill animals at any age can progress to killing actual humans. its a fucking kitten ahmad. its something that cannot protect itself like an adult cat could. an adult cat would have had a fifty percent chance of being able to avoid getting eaten. a kitten has a zero percent chance. i don't see you on a vegetarian train there ahmad if you're so concerned about how we treat pigs. you're a heartless bastard.
Posted 12/3/11

BillieHadASexChange wrote:

it is a sign and common trait that those who torture and/or kill animals at any age can progress to killing actual humans. its a fucking kitten ahmad. its something that cannot protect itself like an adult cat could. an adult cat would have had a fifty percent chance of being able to avoid getting eaten. a kitten has a zero percent chance. i don't see you on a vegetarian train there ahmad if you're so concerned about how we treat pigs. you're a heartless bastard.


Its called making comparison pigs are no different from cats...in a wild a snake would most likely aim for the young animals easy kill as far as the whole serial killer progression IF he does start killing actuall people then ill start giving a damn but please its just a fucking cat
54331 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Under your skin.
Offline
Posted 12/3/11 , edited 1/20/12
edited



Posted 12/3/11

chrome_mist wrote:


boyODD wrote:

hmmm?

TBH i dont seem to care about this i mean its fucking nature so what if a fucking kitten got eaten there is millions of other cats out there


You're a heartless piece of shit, I get that already.
Anything else?







Stalking my profile now? really how mature whats next? hmm?
3895 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / потерян
Offline
Posted 12/3/11
don't bring up the comparison if you're not a vegetarian. yeah. but this isn't in the wild. a man brought the kitten to his room and fed it to the snake. i'm surprised at you ahmad. you're just as sick as he is. its animal cruelty and even worse its not 'just a fucking cat' its a poor helpless kitten who could have had a loving family. but no instead its dead. because of that twisted man. that you apparently defend.
33131 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Texas
Offline
Posted 12/3/11
This is a freaking circus in here... And boyODD is going through some hard times. Leave the poor bastard alone.
3895 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / потерян
Offline
Posted 12/3/11


Posted 12/3/11

BillieHadASexChange wrote:

don't bring up the comparison if you're not a vegetarian. yeah. but this isn't in the wild. a man brought the kitten to his room and fed it to the snake. i'm surprised at you ahmad. you're just as sick as he is. its animal cruelty and even worse its not 'just a fucking cat' its a poor helpless kitten who could have had a loving family. but no instead its dead. because of that twisted man. that you apparently defend.


All im saying its fucking kitten amongst million of other fucking cats out there you expect to give a shit about one of them it would different story if this guy was some sick pet killing frenzy but this isnt the case
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.