First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
Catch the sicko who fed a kitten to a python.
54331 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Under your skin.
Offline
Posted 12/3/11

mystic17 wrote:

Might want to stop chromie, your thread can get locked if this keeps up.


Okay.

33131 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Texas
Offline
Posted 12/3/11

boyODD wrote:


BillieHadASexChange wrote:

why? there are much more humans in the world. who cares if they died? so you're a liar. you said you would care if he kept doing this sort of thing with animals. you're cruel and cold blooded. no wonder you can't get a girlfriend.


I could have sworn i said wouldnt....i dont give a fuck if im a heartless bastard i would ratehr care for a life of a human then a damn kitten so fucking stupid you place a life of a fucking cat over a humans seriously wtf and by that extent if your so careless abotu humans kill yourself youre one of them...and please dont bring personal matters into a conversation that has nothing to do with it


Damn you must want to feel bad about yourself.
Posted 12/3/11

choieraebin wrote:


boyODD wrote:

eh, circle of life moves on


Make it easier for yourself and don't post in chrome_mist's threads, she doesn't like you and you just keep putting yourself in a really pathetic situation, I'm not her friend, I don't know her but just try to look better people are laughing at you bro. Just sayyying

back to thee thread,
Well, cats scare me really I don't know, I like to see them but don't get them close to me I feel sad for what happened to that cat, people suck what to do.


ehhh your right
3895 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / потерян
Offline
Posted 12/3/11
um you did say you would. so ha bastard. i'm stupid for not caring about my own race? if i saw some more i dunno intelligence and more kindness in my own race i would care. but no, here we have the morons running most places. we have jackasses earning all of the money. i basically lost all hope for humans when i saw the show sixteen and pregnant. where's a cancer patients show? its not personal. its fact. cruel = no love life.
54331 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Under your skin.
Offline
Posted 12/3/11 , edited 1/20/12
edited
66778 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Lagrange, KY
Offline
Posted 12/3/11


brb i will get 4chan on it, even they draw the line at cats
Posted 12/3/11

BillieHadASexChange wrote:

um you did say you would. so ha bastard. i'm stupid for not caring about my own race? if i saw some more i dunno intelligence and more kindness in my own race i would care. but no, here we have the morons running most places. we have jackasses earning all of the money. i basically lost all hope for humans when i saw the show sixteen and pregnant. where's a cancer patients show? its not personal. its fact. cruel = no love life.


So you would rather place ALL humans in a box just cus of the stupid shit you see you dont see me watching nor complaing about that shit. Like i said kill yourself if you hate humans so damn much
Posted 12/3/11 , edited 12/3/11

boyODD wrote:
All im saying its fucking kitten amongst million of other fucking cats out there you expect to give a shit about one of them


That statement is so... wrong in many levels.

From your argument, I'll just assume that when/if this man killed a baby, or any human life for the matter, you wouldn't a fuck at all. After all, it is just one human amongst 7 billion. See how this compares to your argument.

There is a fine difference between wildlife and our society. We have laws, rules, and morality in our society - the wildlife does not. A snake eats a cat (you'll rarely find one in the wild...) in the wild for survival. Here, this is TORTURE. A human placing a kitten into a situation where it cannot survive and gruesomely watches as it is strangled and eaten in front of his very own eyes. He does nothing but watches it with content. Hell, the article even stated that he distracted the kitten which lowered it chances of survival. At least in the wild, the kitten may have escaped.


Alright we get it, you don't give a fuck - stop propounding your opinions upon those of us who do care. The same could be said to the rest of us. As hypocritical this comment is, all I'm saying is respect what others say and don't enforce your opinions over others.
3895 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / потерян
Offline
Posted 12/3/11
all? no just the ones that are ruining this world. you being one of them. you complain about a lot of shit lately so i basically don't pay attention anymore. never said that last part. i hate certain humans idiot. i though love myself, and love my life. so um no. i'm just gonna stay here. for the sake of my sanity and my wall, i'm going to drop this convo now. you're trying to make me feel bad for caring about a kitten. and i don't think that the universe would even accept that. good bye asshole.
Posted 12/3/11

AsuraCryin wrote:


boyODD wrote:
All im saying its fucking kitten amongst million of other fucking cats out there you expect to give a shit about one of them


That statement is so... wrong in many levels.

From your argument, I'll just assume that when/if this man killed a baby, or any human life for the matter, you wouldn't a fuck at all. After all, it is just one human amongst 7 billion. See how this compares to your argument.

There is a fine difference between wildlife and our society. We have laws, rules, and morality in our society - the wildlife does not. A snake eats a cat (you'll rarely find one in the wild...) in the wild for survival. Here, this is TORTURE. A human placing a kitten into a situation where it cannot survive and gruesomely watches as it is strangled and eaten in front of his very own eyes. He does nothing but watches it with content. Hell, the article even stated that he distracted the kitten which lowered it chances of survival. At least in the wild, the kitten may have escaped.


Alright we get it, you don't give a fuck - stop propounding your opinions upon those of us who do care. The same could be said to the rest of us. As hypocritical this comment is, all I'm saying is respect what others say and don't enforce your opinions over others.


Could have sworn all i did was say "Eh. Circle of life moves on". and got attacked but anyway i dont care anymore
54331 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Under your skin.
Offline
Posted 12/3/11 , edited 1/20/12
edited
92114 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27
Offline
Posted 12/3/11
while I'm not particularly fond of cats, people do the most dumbest and disgusting thing if they think they'll get away with it. remember people karma's a bitch, what goes around comes around.
66778 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Lagrange, KY
Offline
Posted 12/3/11
nope anons are to busy with the soap bill right now..hmm.. well now is there any way to trace back or see the video then maybe i could do something
27602 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / SA
Offline
Posted 12/3/11

chrome_mist wrote:

It's no use explaining to fagODD.
He's had too much butt sex to even care.





You're doing it right
Posted 12/3/11
A snake eating an animal in the wild is one thing, but for a person to purposely set up something as defenseless as a kitten to be eaten while not only recording it is just as sadistic as it gets.

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.