First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Wifi-enabled laptops may be nuking sperm.
146 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M
Offline
Posted 12/5/11
did not read... u mad?
54331 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Under your skin.
Offline
Posted 12/5/11

isoroku1 wrote:

did not read... u mad?


Another faggot has arrived.

Posted 12/5/11
Lol that .gif is funny
146 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M
Offline
Posted 12/5/11

chrome_mist wrote:


isoroku1 wrote:

did not read... u mad?


Another faggot has arrived.



i don't copy paste little boys around on forums... ya trolololol
54331 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Under your skin.
Offline
Posted 12/5/11

isoroku1 wrote:

i don't copy paste little boys around on forums... ya trolololol




That's YOU.

Banned
12724 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Seattle
Offline
Posted 12/5/11 , edited 12/5/11


What? Do you have that much insecurities as to where you have to bring other people in a individual conversation?
You can use all your .GIF's and Text Editing where it takes you 20 minutes to write a single post.
But you're just a insecure person who inflates his/her ego with straight forward and ignorant responses.


You're so cute.
54331 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Under your skin.
Offline
Posted 12/5/11 , edited 12/5/11

o3oBuddha wrote:


What? Do you have that much insecurities as to where you have to bring other people in a individual conversation?
You can use all your .GIF's and Text Editing where it takes you 20 minutes to write a single post.
But you're just a insecure person who inflates his/her ego with straight forward and ignorant responses.


You're so cute.


Cute response. But you admit it right?
You 3 have butt sex every night. Well I'm assuming it's true 'cause you didn't deny it.

And please. It takes me 3 minutes. Unlike you who came back with that pathetic comeback after what 20 minutes?
Keep trying.



EDIT:

I KNOW I'M ADORABLE. Thank you <3

Banned
12724 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Seattle
Offline
Posted 12/5/11 , edited 12/5/11



LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.
That EXPLAINS everything!


54331 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Under your skin.
Offline
Posted 12/5/11

o3oBuddha wrote:

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.
That EXPLAINS everything!


That I'm flawless?

I KNOW RIGHT!


And btw, you're Filipino? So that means you're a BOTTOM.
Taking JoeSurf and boyODD's penises like the fag that you are!


Banned
12724 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Seattle
Offline
Posted 12/5/11


HAHAHA.
Sorry, I can't take you seriously.
You don't read, you facebook all day, and your favorite singer is britney spears.

54331 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Under your skin.
Offline
Posted 12/5/11

o3oBuddha wrote:

HAHAHA.
Sorry, I can't take you seriously.
You don't read, you facebook all day, and your favorite singer is britney spears.



And you're a fag! Do you think I was taking you seriously from the start?



Boy your delusion.

Banned
12724 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Seattle
Offline
Posted 12/5/11

chrome_mist wrote:


o3oBuddha wrote:

HAHAHA.
Sorry, I can't take you seriously.
You don't read, you facebook all day, and your favorite singer is britney spears.



And you're a fag! Do you think I was taking you seriously from the start?



Boy your delusion.



I'm not gay.
So what do you have now?
Go facebook and watch glee, you little brat. <3
You can't even realize how stupid you are.
54331 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Under your skin.
Offline
Posted 12/5/11

o3oBuddha wrote:

I'm not gay.


I stopped reading after that.



LIAR.

Banned
12724 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Seattle
Offline
Posted 12/5/11 , edited 12/5/11

chrome_mist wrote:


o3oBuddha wrote:

I'm not gay.


I stopped reading after that.



LIAR.



That's because you don't read at all!
LOLOL.


54331 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Under your skin.
Offline
Posted 12/5/11

o3oBuddha wrote:

That's because you don't read at all!




If that's true I wouldn't be able to come here and make you feel miserable.
You've become stupid now too?




First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.