First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
The Ultimate Truth
146 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M
Offline
Posted 12/9/11
i don't see why people try to define things that are in the end near undefinable. The truth is ultimate, weither there is belief in it or not, it exists. Keeping that in mind. There is an opposite force, a Sith to every Jedi. So who is right? And who is wrong?
33131 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Texas
Offline
Posted 12/9/11

isoroku1 wrote:

i don't see why people try to define things that are in the end near undefinable. The truth is ultimate, weither there is belief in it or not, it exists. Keeping that in mind. There is an opposite force, a Sith to every Jedi. So who is right? And who is wrong?


Ah, Ying and Yang. And what is right to one maybe wrong to another. Are you absolutely certain of what you say? In order to understand something from a finite perspective, you need something to contradict itself. If there's no contradiction, then it must be true, correct? There are flaws with that kind of logic, good sir.
Posted 12/9/11
Thought you were talking about a movie.
35796 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Stoke, England
Offline
Posted 12/9/11

underlock wrote:

Thought you were talking about a movie.


That movie is shit.
Posted 12/9/11
Oh, it does exist lol.
Posted 12/10/11
"The more you're aware, time gets slower."

Explains how you keep checking on the time during class.
17191 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
(´◔౪◔)✂❤
Offline
Posted 12/10/11
I don't understand why you're making a such a big deal out of 2 + 2
Religion fucked up the meaning of spiritually. It doesn't necessarily correlate to ghost, it means the interaction between people and earth. 'I have a spirit' sounds very different from 'I have a ghost' doesn't it?
35796 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Stoke, England
Offline
Posted 12/10/11
I was beginning to wonder why religion was being mentioned.

I don't believe in God myself, lol.

Or rather...God not existing...IS THE TRUTH. Holy shit.
75975 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / boku no hero univ...
Offline
Posted 12/10/11

FlyinDumpling wrote:

I don't understand why you're making a such a big deal out of 2 + 2
Religion fucked up the meaning of spiritually. It doesn't necessarily correlate to ghost, it means the interaction between people and earth. 'I have a spirit' sounds very different from 'I have a ghost' doesn't it?


Its not like I was writing about carbokill's response, it was that long article I read, it got me ranting there LOL well, I don't believe in spirits, they exist as much as santa does, to me.
23034 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / boys locker room
Offline
Posted 12/10/11
Truth > Reality
35796 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Stoke, England
Offline
Posted 12/10/11 , edited 12/10/11

CobaltRain wrote:


Its not like I was writing about carbokill's response, it was that long article I read, it got me ranting there LOL well, I don't believe in spirits, they exist as much as santa does, to me.


The spirits are a metaphor for your senses.



KleinerSkollexxx wrote:

Truth > Reality



Truth ≈ Reality
2265 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / only kami neko knows
Offline
Posted 12/10/11
I read that long piece of crap and I still don't know what this topic is about.
55 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Minott, North Dakota
Offline
Posted 12/14/11
I am surprised that I did not find this in extended discussion.
17037 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / Currently on Earth
Offline
Posted 12/14/11

CarboKill wrote:

I was beginning to wonder why religion was being mentioned.

I don't believe in God myself, lol.

Or rather...God not existing...IS THE TRUTH. Holy shit.


Hmm... that's interesting but flawed logic in regards to and quote "God not existing", considering the fact that the universe "did not create itself". Now to be honest I think the word "god" is irrelevant and should be replaced with the word "creator", as that would be a better definition.

Now what I'm trying to drive at, this will explain it better even though it's a Scientific theory:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ucqYJzK1rk
Posted 8/17/12
10/3 = 3.333... and never ends. It isn't definite. Does that mean it doesn't have an answer? If so does that mean there are many questions that also never have answers?

What about how life started? Maybe it doesn't have one because it can never be found.

But people say that there is always an answer. Then why can't 10 be divided by 3? Could it be because the numerical system we are using is wrong. Maybe 1+1 could actually equal 3? What is the correct answer?

But then there are people who say that there are no right answers. There are an infinite amount of possibilities to be met.
Then why does 1+1= 2? It means that there is 'one' correct answer isn't it?

No one knows because we don't even know if there really is 'one' correct answer for everything.
We haven't even cracked 1% about the knowledge of life or the world. We aren't even close.



First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.